WCF Discussion: Golden State vs Portland

GSW in four, if they hungry enough (Denver probably would have been swept as well).

That is very low.

I am going to have to go back and check previous series between these two teams.

That is very low.

I am going to have to go back and check previous series between these two teams.

They split 2-2 in the regular season, I believe. Dame had one game in Oaktown where he went buckwild and hit a GW'er. But Nurk was big in the role the Blazers had in their wins from what I read in the boxscores....that's gonna be a problem now with Boogie coming back even if no KD.

They split 2-2 in the regular season, I believe. Dame had one game in Oaktown where he went buckwild and hit a GW'er. But Nurk was big in the role the Blazers had in their wins from what I read in the boxscores....that's gonna be a problem now with Boogie coming back even if no KD.

I was curious about previous seasons series is all.

Boogie isn't much of a threat at all. I would say his passing would be the best asset right now.

Dubs 8-1 SU (6-3 ATS) vs the Blazers in past series. 2015-16 and 2016-17.

Since then the Dubs are 3-4 SU (2-5 ATS) vs the Blazers in the regular season (2-2 SU and ATS this season).

Blazers have improved whereas the Dubs have gotten worse which is indicated in the series price.

If Dame goes off and CJ plays like he did last night I could see the Dubs winning in 5 games, lol.

If you look at all the games the Dubs have played this year and their inability to stay focused I can see Portland taking 2 games.

KD injury should be enough to have them focused given he has been responsible for their last 2 championships.

Can't afford to take any games off this series unless it's Game 4 and they're up 3-0.

Well, you gotta figure Portland shoots better tonight.

That is about it.

I'd say Dubs win, by 7-14 or so.

After two games in the weatern conference nba finals, and after mild negotiations, the sharks have won 4-2-0 over the warriors and trailblazers

Great 2h tonight. Thrilling. Portland definitely got shafted a bit but you gotta make plays. Stotts coaching late was atrocious but we already know he blows. Port played their hearts out.

if they had gotten that I think they get one at home and we at least get to g6

But this has gentleman's sweep written all over it

I'm really excited for the dubs again next year without KD too

They are going to have around 40m space under the tax assuming klay takes 30 or so

With only 7 guys needed, let's say 4 are signed for close to minimum, which leaves about 32m for 3 guys

Their gonna have a ton more depth, and they just play a more enjoyable style centered around steph than kd

I'm really excited for the dubs again next year without KD too

They are going to have around 40m space under the tax assuming klay takes 30 or so

With only 7 guys needed, let's say 4 are signed for close to minimum, which leaves about 32m for 3 guys

Their gonna have a ton more depth, and they just play a more enjoyable style centered around steph than kd
Interesting. I didn't think they had that flexibility.

Basically at 108 with the core 4, jones, and Evan's, so only 23, for other 9 guys, assuming 5 or 6 on min, and that's 15m for 2 guys and then 1 on an MLE

Interesting stats regarding this sweep:
Golden State was behind more minutes than ahead through the series (101 vs. 83)
First team in twenty years that made comebacks three games in a row from deficit of 15 points or higher.

Back