WCF: Clippers vs. Suns Discussion

No Paul is a problem but he also won’t be as effective in this series in my opinion vs these guards. He’s faced no competition on either end for 10 games now in the playoffs.

Lean Suns game 1 even without Paul. Will wait till the line drops a bit.

Clippers certainly have shown they play without direction early in series. The #s for Lue and the lineups he’s throwing out there once he gets the data is pretty amazing. 8-1 SU and I think ATS after trailing both series 0-2. Phoenix HAS to win both home games in my opinion.

id say LAC energy wise tapped... but who knows anymore. Is parody finally here? Mann? Jackson? Playoff Rondo? Kennard? Surely they have a deep enough team to not be spent like a typical roster playing 6-7 guys.

I’m not ready to say who wins it. I definitely lean Suns like most. Gotta think Clips are a bit worn after that, but they could still be riding the high too like we all know.

Who is going to punt in junk like Luka and Donny did? If either of them don’t play out of their minds at times the Clippers may have won each series by 200 points.

Only way I'm attacking is Suns series if they lose game 1. Highly doubt CP is available tomorrow, not sure it matters though.

Sitting on Clips to win WC and ship, not really convinced so if I can squeeze something out of it, so be it

Clippers +4 anyone? Has that weird "fuck father's day" feeling...
Instant take for me is line seems correct but it also means opportunity live when it deviates from open

I'm looking for 9 points either way and betting it, nothing pre other than a Suns ML parlay

Yeah it’s a tough game. Spot wise and line I have to lean Suns. But are Clippers one of those teams that everything gets thrown out the window on?

Played Payne over 14.5 pts at plus Monday. He had 11 in game 1 on 10 shots. I’d expect clips do more doubling of booker leading to more looks for him. The assist prop was 6.5 and he had 9 game 1 thought about that too.

I would usually back the home team on G3 down 0-2, but it's tough against a red hot team. Suns shot so bad in threes last game and I don't know if Clips are demoralized or fired up after G2. Not having Kawhi is a big factor compared to the other times they were down 0-2. I'll probably back the Suns here. Worst case scenario for me is Suns win by 1.

Yeah, that's not the first time Lue adjusted in the series...
He did same thing against Utah, going super small and caused Gobert to pick his poison.
Lue is slowly improving no doubt

I think Monty needs to stat throwing players to the bench, on every 3 pointer they take. Last game, they took 20 3 pointers, now 26, with Morris playing Center. If Suns don't make Clips regret not having rim protector, why do they need one? Attack the basket, go to foul line, exploit the fact that there is no threat below + it makes Ayton's presence under the rim much more important, since 3 pointers tend to bounce and fall further from the basket...

Back