Was Redd just announced out?

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Line just went apeshit at Pinnacle and off the board at Greek.

Feeling good about my -3 :smiley_acbe:

That's unreal. Is he even hurt?

BAR, did you make a phone call?

Redd To Miss Remainder Of 06-07 Season

April 9, 2007 - Milwaukee Bucks General Manager Larry Harris today announced that Michael Redd will not play in the remaining six games of the regular season after re-aggravating his left knee in Saturday night’s game against New York.
“After consulting with our team physicians, the best course of action for Michael going forward is to rest and rehabilitate his knee,” said Harris. “We expect him to make a full recovery.” Redd appeared in 53 games for the Bucks this season and averaged a career-best 26.7 points per game, the highest scoring average for a Bucks player since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar averaged 30.0 points during the 1974-75 season. Redd has improved his scoring average in each of his six seasons following his rookie campaign in 2000-01 when he appeared in just six games and averaged 2.2 points per contest.

LMAO...I honestly hate my life guys...about 1 hour ago I went to put my play it (on -4)...I opened up new tabs and started doing other stuff, while watching the Orioles game too

I see this post and I was like CHEAAAAA got the -4...well, I just went and looked, and I left the god damn Confirm screen up without typing in my initals! Now I won't get it at -4 :( and probably won't bet it at all

*sighs*

Houston at Seattle. Seattle very banged up. Houston just .5 back from Utah for HCA. And Utah has a tough game tonight at GS. Crucial game for the Rockets.

^^^ I wouldn't throw Detroit in there

Anyways, I'm playing Orlando...beware all Orlando backers, I probably just cursed you

idda played G St. HOU DET ORL if it paid 3:1

the only real ? in that mix would be Detroit. This is totally one of those games that everyone backs the truck up on the easy win and the Pistons come out flat and its a close one all the way through. And then Nate makes some retarded 3 point shot at the end to steal a victory.

Personally I feel better about the other 3.

the only real ? in that mix would be Detroit. This is totally one of those games that everyone backs the truck up on the easy win and the Pistons come out flat and its a close one all the way through. And then Nate makes some retarded 3 point shot at the end to steal a victory.

Personally I feel better about the other 3.
if nicks win i will be happy then

no input on that Bucks Team Total under 97 1/2??

I know lots of talk about Magic maybe slowing it up tonight. But Im not so sure about that. I watched the last game vs. Memphis. They got out and ran and scored easy hoops. This Orlando team struggles to score at times. Im sure they would like to get out and get some easy scores on this terrible Bucks D. This game might be played a higher pace than most think.

uhh no i'm on Orlando -4 and Houston -5

sorry for asking......i could have sworn i logged on to cappingthegame.com

Did my post seem insulting? I hope not. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings!

Please forgive me, you delicate orchid. :bow:

:drink:

no input on that Bucks Team Total under 97 1/2??

I personally wouldn't touch it. The other night I put together a nice 4 teamer that paid 100 to win 750 and change. Everything looked smooth except I added in Washington Wizards UNDER 96.5 Team Total points against New Jersey (thinking, who would score for the Wiz without Gil and Caron)....well the Wiz ended up scoring over 100 in regulation and fucking over my parlay (yes, everything else hit)

Needless to say I was depressed as shit

I personally wouldn't touch it. The other night I put together a nice 4 teamer that paid 100 to win 750 and change. Everything looked smooth except I added in Washington Wizards UNDER 96.5 Team Total points against New Jersey (thinking, who would score for the Wiz without Gil and Caron)....well the Wiz ended up scoring over 100 in regulation and fucking over my parlay (yes, everything else hit)

Needless to say I was depressed as shit

Hey I notice you play many parlays! Maybe try limiting those down to 2-outcomes. - BeLIEve

the only reason why i asked about the team total was because of this

Redd missed 20 games in January and February with a strained patellar tendon in the same knee. He scored 15 points and shot 3-of-16 in his only game against the Magic this season, a 99-81 loss March 5.

figured with him in the game they only scored 81 points....with him out how are they going to score 97

Starting lineup, before the season started compared to today (projection):
Mo Williams
Michael Redd Charlie Bell
Bobby Simmons Ruben Patterson
Charlie Villanueva, Brian Skinner Ersan Illyasova
Andrew Bogut Dan Gadzuric

Milwaukee has officially quit. Bullshit that Redd can't play.

Back