Warriors WCF Sweep May Have Value

raems

Pretty much a regular
118-115, +8.64u ytd.

Anything above +200 will have value imo.

The Dubs have consistently shown no concern about this team, and rightfully so. The Spurs will have an extremely difficult time scoring points against the Dubs given their lack of athleticism in the backcourt and 3 point shooting in the front court. The Mike Brown vs Pop factor, combined with the opening night score, combined with the Spurs just covering Game 6 by 50 points, may create a little bit of perceived value here.

I don't think the series will go differently than the Utah sweep. Utah actually had a few more athletes and versatility to throw at the Dubs. If I can get +200 or more I'm planning on throwing a substantial amount on it, will post if/when I do.

Either way WCFs were/are going no more than 5 regardless but I think this is just a train right now. And it is a train that isn't playing its best yet. Terrible matchup for the Spurs.

Yep and it will be the same out East if the Celtics advance.

Narrative of this postseason is the Dubs and Cavs colliding at peak levels.

The backcourt match-up in the West is laughable.

Think you may get better odds doing a 4 team parlay in either series???

I don't think so because I expect Game 3 to be a blowout - a Game 4 ML will lose value similarly to how the Cavs did in Round 2. That's just my opinion though.

119-115, +26.14u ytd.

I say it often and it applies here for sure - sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Didn't cap this with Kawhi out and wish him well, but it certainly didn't hurt the wager.

yea, this bet should have been a loss after the first game, but hey, better to be lucky than good!!

Nice hit! :cheers3:

Back