Warriors Steph Curry Could Be Out All Season.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Best thing that could happen. Blessing in disguise. Put Steph on the shelf. Put Klay on the shelf. Trade Russell and a handful of others. Let Draymond Green run with the kids, yell at them, verbally undress them, see who has value and who walks their little baby nuts around the block and can’t make it to the corner...
Then, in 2020, they move forward as a unit.

Why is he out all season? I mean I get they in full tank mode now. Just curious why a 6-8 week then '3 month" injury is now a 5+ month injury?

My dad always says, "Where there's smoke, there's fire."
Report may or may not be true. But... Where there's smoke, there's fire...

I get it

He broke his wrist

8 weeks is the max generally.

Let me guess, Draymond gonna be out for the year soon as well?

I get it

He broke his wrist

8 weeks is the max generally.

Let me guess, Draymond gonna be out for the year soon as well?

he is paid 40 million dollars a year and he is going be shut down for the season because the team sucks ? Lol

look we know the regular season doesnt matter. , but they don’t have to be so obvious about it

Why don’t the warriors sit everyone until they think their team is good enough to coMpete for a title .

that may be 2 seasons , but at least their superstars will be rested

There’s no reason to play him. I mean they are so bad they won’t be close to a playoff spot, so why play him 15-20 games for nothing. I mean, I do feel for their ticket holders bc you get no Steph, no klay. Thought they would trade Russell, but now they may have no option but to keep him until the offseason to have one legit player on the floor. Only upside is Pascall. If they choose to let Green go, he’s a pretty good replacement

The team is tired.....they haven't had a break really in 4 years...including international competition. I dunno, just a theory.

Back