Warriors / Nuggets Injury Report

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Baron Davis Knee - Doubtful for Feb. 12 at Denver

The Warriors announced Saturday night that their star guard would miss at least two more games including this one with the bruised left knee he originally suffered in Charlotte last week, according to the Contra Costa Times.

Al Harrington head - Ques for Feb 12 at Denver

Al Harrington suffered a head injury due to a Zaza Pachulia elbow on Sunday and was woozy for the rest of the game, making him questionable for Monday's game at Denver. "My head's never hurt like this before," said Harrington, who suffered the injury with 29.3 seconds left in the quarter. He returned in the second half after icing the injury, but scored just two points on 1-for-3 shooting and picked up three fouls in 14 minutes. "He wasn't the same after that," coach Don Nelson said. "I don't know if he was dizzy or whatever, but he wasn't a factor." He doesn't have a concussion, but was going to have more extensive tests run before the team flew out to Denver. Harrington is "hopeful" he can play tonight, so consider him questionable.

Mickael Pietrus ankle - Ques for Feb 12 at Denver

Mickael Pietrus is doubtful for Monday's game at Denver due to his sprained ankle. "I don't think I'll be able to go until the day I feel more comfortable," said Pietrus. Matt Barnes could be in line for his third straight triple-double on Monday, as Pietrus isn't likely to play and Stephen Jackson is currently in Indianapolis testifying against the man who tried to run him over in October. Jackson will reportedly be back for tonight's game in Denver, but will be very tired after flying from Oakland to Indy on a redeye late Sunday, and then flying from Indy to Denver on Monday afternoon.

Allen Iverson ankle - GAMETIME for Feb 12 vs Golden State

Allen Iverson is listed as questionable for Monday's game against the Warriors due to his sprained ankle. Based on the fact he's been talking about not playing in the All-Star game, you have to think he may miss the next two games with a plan on returning after the break. But Iverson's been resting since Wednesday night, sitting out Friday and Saturday's games, so you never know.

Nuggets coach George Karl is hoping point guard Allen Iverson can return for at least one of Denver's final two games before the All-Star break. Iverson did not travel on Denver's two-game Midwest trip after aggravating his sprained right ankle Wednesday night. "I have a lot of faith in (athletic trainer) Jim (Gillen)," Karl said.

Marcus Camby flu/groin - Prob for Feb 12 vs Golden State

Marcus Camby is listed as probable for Monday's game against the Warriors with a groin injury and bout with the flu. He's missed four straight games, but recently said "I'll be out there Monday." We've heard that one before, but it would be somewhat surprising if Camby didn't play tonight. He dressed for his last game, but it sounds like the flu bug was causing more of a problem than his groin in that one.

good info...

the Warriors were essentially down to 7 players last night......might we see 6 tonight? Sounds like harrington has a concussion...

Foyle and Powell had 4 and 2 minutes respectively, but it's looking to me like the Warriors will be significantly shorthanded tonight on the back end of the B2B...

god no...they'll still score...and likely a lot. remember that the last time these two played they went up to 140-129...

I think 220ish plus minus 5 is a good total.

good info...

the Warriors were essentially down to 7 players last night......might we see 6 tonight? Sounds like harrington has a concussion...

It says in the report it wasn't. And since he DID return, I doubt it was. My take is that he'll play tonight. If he was really messed up, he wouldn't have returned. Also, with an already depleted team, I think that factors into him giving it a go.

then the question is will he be equally as "effective" tonight...because he couldn't do anything right except committ fouls after he returned last night...

Also a tough day today for Warriors guard Stephen Jackson. Jackson, after playing late last night, spent the day today testifying in an Indianapolis Court with regards to his strip club gun incident. He is expected to join the team in Denver for tonight's game.

GL

MM

Also a tough day today for Warriors guard Stephen Jackson. Jackson, after playing late last night, spent the day today testifying in an Indianapolis Court with regards to his strip club gun incident. He is expected to join the team in Denver for tonight's game.

GL

MM

good to know...I had seen a suggestion of this, but couldn't find anything mentioning it...he complained of having weak legs at the end of last night's game, and that's why he made the stupid choice to take that bad shot...

I should send him a thank you note...

Back