Warriors -14 against the Bulls

raems

Pretty much a regular
Lost as a 15 point road favorite then get 3 nights off to rest up and reboot. Bulls beat the same exact team GS lost to, now roll right into Oracle tonight. Think the Dubs are motivated bigtime tonight, forget the #'s but their Wednesday night home trends don't hurt either.

Also pulled this off Al Mcmordie's weekly NBA betting roadmap, free tool that takes 3 mins to read that I often find helpful.
-- Under Kerr, Warriors are 37-10 ats at home when facing opponents that won their last game. Certainly helps support tonight's cause.

Disregarding public percentages tonight since Vegas is on the opposite side of basically every Warriors game for the last two years.

2.2 units to win 2. GL guys.

Nets +11 1.1/1 too. Can't come up with a single reason why the Wizards would give a shit tonight after that heartbreaking loss to Cleveland in a game they themselves hyped up, then probably a nice night out in NYC before this throwaway game. Might be the ML parlay killer too.

I think 1h is a better play. They get complacent with big leads. I could see them being up 20 at half

Nbafan I can see your point, but I think this might be a 35 point game after Q3.

On -8.5 1h for a unit too.

GL Raems.

Solid spot for the Dubs overall.

Only concern for me is they have the Grizzlies and Thunder in a back-to-back set the next two games.

Hearing Klay might be out due to a family member passing.

It's also his birthday.

Explains why the line isn't 15+ but really doesn't deter me.

If anything the other 3 main dudes will be more focused and Clarke/bench guys will step up.

Back