Want to know what's going to happen in the games tonight? Then come on in..

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
First, lets start with the Dallas/Cleveland game, because everyone seems to be obsessing over that...

I'm 105% sure this is EXACTLY what will happen in the games, so continue reading so you can factor this into your capping for tonight...

Cleveland/Dallas: The game will start off with a slow pace, very defense oriented and Killa's thought of betting the under will look great. Teams will trade baskets back and forth and one of the teams will have about a 4 or 5 point lead at the half due to a nice little mini-run to end the 2nd quarter. The 3rd quarter will start and the team that was down at halftime, will make it's comeback. The score will be VERY close at the end of the 3rd, maybe will Dallas up a few. The 4th quarter will start off at a frantic pace, until the final 3 minutes. LeBron and Co. will be down, and LeBron will take over. The officials will give him every call (he will be sneezed at by Dirk and recieve and and 1 with about 30 seconds to go)...It will come down to free throws...the score will be Dallas - 84, Cleveland - 85...Dirk will be on the line, and guess what...HE'LL MISS ONE!

This will cause the game to go to overtime, resulting in another "curse of Killa over"...LeBron and Co. will take over in overtime an the Cavs will win 98-93

Minnesota/Sacramento:
Minnesota will get out to the early lead, being up almost 10 at the half. Many people will realize they are idiots for not betting Minnesota like BAR had suggested, until Minnesota comes out and scores a total of 6 points in the 3rd quarter. BAR will get lucky though as Mario Jaric will hit a 3 at the buzzer in garbage time and the T-Wolves will lose by 6. 103-97 final.

Bobcats/Celtics:
This will qualify as worst game of the year. The Celtics win by 20+, because hey...look at the line movement.

I thought about typing out more games, but the only ones that are important are those 3.

:cheers:

Now, I don't normally come in here claiming things like "you have to bet this"

But I'm going to say this as mean as I can, hoping that you guys get on the right side (please don't take offense)

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT (edit - SMART) IF YOU ARE ON DALLAS TONIGHT (minus BAR <3 lololol stans!) DAVID STERN WILL NOT LET LEBRON LOSE AT HOME ON NATIONAL TV...FOR THOSE THAT LOOOOOVE LINE MOVEMENT, JUST LOOK...NOBODYS ON CLEVELAND AND THE LINE JUST DROPPED FROM -3 TO -2.5

That is all :-*

Actually...I just thought about it for a second, and nobodys really an idiot if you're on Dallas

Dallas IS the best team in the NBA with the BEST record...and they pretty much just have to win to cover

So I can't really bash...

I'm just trying my hardest to convince people to jump on Cleveland LOL

why don't you put your house on Cleveland if this is easy money? :D

Yeh that's right, the wafflehouse

LOL, this is definantly not a game I'd go HUGE on...because I've learned my lesson of betting large on two good teams (example, Detroit-Dallas, Phoenix-Dallas, Detroit-San Antonio)

I'm more or less building up hype so if it hits I can say "I told you so"

If it loses well...Mike Tyson put it best

"I'll just fade off into oblivion"

7-2 Cavs lead, and big Z has two shots

The game is over. Cavs backers win

I'll see the other 5 of you at the bank $$$

I honestly don't care about this game anymore because I had them parlayed with the Astros...who I didn't think could possibly lose...and are currently losing to the DEVIL RAYS 9-1

I'm hoping for a nice 2nd half play though...remember I said a team would be down around 5 at halftime

So far I'm dead fucking on...Celtics were killing last time I looked

And I was damn right about this Cleveland game at the half

Back