wanna win some $$ with Ivy??

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
You guys know I don't post much...

Since 06' when I post big plays, I'm pretty on point though for anyone who's known me since then...

What you might not know is how obsessed with golf I am and how long I've been watching and just how extensively.

I'm up over 6K this season in Draft Kings golf buying in for no more then $27 the entire season...I've been watching golf since 95' and seriously watching since Arizona 96' (you should know what I'm talking about)...

I'm not bragging or bsing here, I don't claim to know the ins and outs of the average tour professional, or more then probably half of the avid watchers/posters here...

The one thing I do know is Tiger Woods. I have probably watched more golf shots of his then anyone on this site. I know everything about him, everything he's done, I know Tiger woods. Friends of mine had been advocating a come back from him this season, pointing out his bizarre stat at greenbriar (proximity to hole). Pointing out this or that, and the entire time I knew nothing was really coming up for him. He was third in betting for the British open and had I bet, I would've thrown big $$ on him to miss the cut because of the price.

All that being said, I only needed to see one swing today. One swing. Granted I watched a decent amount of his opening 36 total, but I only needed to see one swing with his driver today to get excited again. I'm here to tell you that Tiger Woods is back...His game in completely wrapped up with his confidence. He hasn't looked comfortable over a tee shot this entire year in my opinion. Not the way that Tiger can look anyway. I saw his swing today on either 11 or 12 or 13 I forget, and I was sent back in time instantly. I know he's got it right now. When Tiger has that "it" factor about his game, EVERYTHING changes. Now if you wanna talk about the tournament a little bit, Tiger started out Thursday @ +3 so he's -11 in his last 32 holes. The field is incredibly bunched together with all sorts of players. Players that have been on tour a week as a professional, to multiple major winning veterans, all the way to guys who can challenge Jordan for the Fed Ex cup soon. The field is so stacked that there are crazy prices being offered on Bovada right now. Tiger is currently +800 to win which I find entirely absurd. If this were 07 and he in his current position with the players contending that are right now, (lack of Jordan, DJ, Bubba, Rory, Scott) I don't have to tell you that his price would probably be closer to +100. What I'm saying is that, right now, for this week...this IS 07'.

Sure he could lose it, sure he could tweak something. But that's a chance I'm willing to take. +800 is a terrific price for Tiger to win because the field is rendered irrelevant. There are no players in the field that can impact the outcome if Tiger happens to be Tiger for one sweet weekend. Justin Rose, Jimmy Walker, these are good players. They are NOT guys who will wrestle a trophy out of Tiger's grip if his game is indeed where I feel it is. I don't know if Tiger can ever be good enough to beat Jordan or Rory @ their top game anymore. Time will tell. All I know is that Tiger's best is what I think we're gonna see this weekend, and I don't believe there is a single player in the field that can match him from here on out if I'm right.

I figure Tiger will be anywhere from 2-5 back starting tomorrow. If it's a big number like 4 or 5 it probably wont be many players he has to leap frog. There will be a LOT of -10s, -11s probably...but none of those guys are Rory or Jordan.

+800 is a fantastic price considering...If you guys have $$ on Bovada I encourage you with all my over the top exaggeration that you've come to expect from me over the years. Throw some money on it and lets have a fun weekend together!

BOL CTG:cheers3:

seeing +975 at the moment. I wouldn't put a wooden nickel on the man, but I sure as hell hope you hit it. GL

That's. Lot of words to say you sa him bring the twirl out after he hit one the screws...

He's twirled his club after shots for weeks...

No It's in his set up, his move through the ball, the fluidity of it all coming together, and also that his whole body isn't dropping 2-3 inches on his downswing like he had been for a while. He's found a way to hit it hard while keeping everything controlled again and you can see it in his face after he strikes it. I don't give a shit about him twirling clubs, but it doesn't hurt at least.

ugh...

his driver is completely failing him right now....it's imperative that he birdies a hole before he bogeys one...

1st tee- missed fairway, good iron shot and 2 putt par ok
2nd tee- missed fairway, nice recovery shot through the green, nice chip up, tap in par ok
3rd tee- missed fairway, hit a nice 9 iron right over the stick...he liked it but it traveled 2 yards too far...nifty up and in with toe of putter for a par ok
4th tee- hits a nice iron right online at the par 3, comes up a club short however and he two putt parred, ok he has a par 5 up next
5th tee- HORRIBLE drive, chip out, decent iron to center of green, good effort from 24 feet...just missed...par, ok REALLY gotta start finding the fairway
6th tee- WAYYYYY right...really not what we're looking for at this point lmfao...the man needs to save par and hit a shot that gets him goin fast because the field is lapping him

ok he drained a long one for par on 6...HOPEFULLY this is what he needed....go out in say 34-35 and tear up the back nine tiger....find a fucking fairway

He is such a mental mess. Where the hell was he aiming there on the par 3? Brutal.

Dude is unbettable man until he puts a string of tournies together. Not two rounds at a simple course.

Ivy u talk like u are a golf coach. But you are real estate agent

He is such a mental mess. Where the hell was he aiming there on the par 3? Brutal.

Dude is unbettable man until he puts a string of tournies together. Not two rounds at a simple course.

It is the irony of it all. One of his big advantages over everyone else when he was winning was his mental dominance over his nearest competitors. He knew and they knew that they were not going to beat him. Losing his lifestyle and image just destroyed his game and confidence. I think he panicked too soon on restructuring his swing too. Get the head right and his normal swing was about as good as anything in history. There was no need to change it. I realize he suffered some injuries too and we all knew his swing was likely to cause some injuries for him later in his career but it just seems he lost faith in his swing too soon.

Spieth hopefully gets me interested again but I just don't get the same feeling anymore watching golf without Tiger in the last couple groups. it just loses something .. he was a rare athlete that transcended his sport. He ain't no Jack as it turns out (As a father, husband or career golfer) but his game at its best was better than anyone else's at its best in the entire time I watched golf.

It is the irony of it all. One of his big advantages over everyone else when he was winning was his mental dominance over his nearest competitors. He knew and they knew that they were not going to beat him. Losing his lifestyle and image just destroyed his game and confidence. I think he panicked too soon on restructuring his swing too. Get the head right and his normal swing was about as good as anything in history. There was no need to change it. I realize he suffered some injuries too and we all knew his swing was likely to cause some injuries for him later in his career but it just seems he lost faith in his swing too soon.

Spieth hopefully gets me interested again but I just don't get the same feeling anymore watching golf without Tiger in the last couple groups. it just loses something .. he was a rare athlete that transcended his sport. He ain't no Jack as it turns out (As a father, husband or career golfer) but his game at its best was better than anyone else's at its best in the entire time I watched golf.

Exactly. He was mentally dominant.

And too many swing changes. Guy was POY two years back winning 5-6 times.

Golfers are an interesting breed. Look at Paddy Harrington. He took advantage of Tigers 'big' injury and won some majors...then decided it was time to make a swing change...and here we are half a decade later and you rarely hear his name.

We're trolling guys who lose $$ now??? That's what ctgs become?

I know tiger is a mess, and I agree with everything you said BAR... I just saw a mental confidence he's lacked during every other tournament this season. Little did I know he simply cannot continue it...

If he strings together a few solid tournaments, and is 1 back, he won't be +800/+900... I thought I was watching the turning of a tide... Really did, and btw dudly: what's the last round you shot on a legit golf course? I shot a par 36 for 9 w/ killa last week for my 4th 9 all season. I'm a total of +10 for my first full 36 this year... You on my level or can match me in golf history knowledge? If not, stop trolling n stfu.

To everybody who threw a few bucks out on this... Sorry guys... I lost a good amount on him... Haven't thrown a dollar on a golf future in years... Really thought I saw something worth that price... Would probably do it again thinking about the lack of Jordan n Rory tbh...

Tiger's game is just inexplicably unpredictable rn. Huge step backward today.

It was a plus 800 dog. I have a billion posts .. would have twice that many if I apologized for posting losers. No worries.

The fan in me is hopeful. I do sort of agree with BAR that he is not worth a bet until he proves he can put a few tourneys together but if you are going to get him at those types of odds you have to catch him early in a comeback because he will get instant betting support once he is back on track.

It's just what the fuck? He has 79 tour wins, he's healthy. His game matched his range performances through 36 for the first time all year. He had swagger, he had confidence... How the hell does he come out Saturday and miss the first 6 fairways, put a ball in the water on a par3 while seemingly aiming right for it, and shoot +3 on a day where 69 loses ground? Lol

Fuck you tiger lol

It's just what the fuck? He has 79 tour wins, he's healthy. His game matched his range performances through 36 for the first time all year. He had swagger, he had confidence... How the hell does he come out Saturday and miss the first 6 fairways, put a ball in the water on a par3 while seemingly aiming right for it, and shoot +3 on a day where 69 loses ground? Lol

Fuck you tiger lol

Arnie never won another major after 34, neither did Tom Watson. Hell, Watson only won 3 more times on the tour after 35.

Sometimes the magic goes long before the legend fades.

It's really a young man's game, which is incredible considering the amount of concentration required and the ADD in today's youth.

Arnie never won another major after 34, neither did Tom Watson. Hell, Watson only won 3 more times on the tour after 35.

Sometimes the magic goes long before the legend fades.

It's really a young man's game, which is incredible considering the amount of concentration required and the ADD in today's youth.

watson had the yips though...and was one par from a major a few years ago fwiw...

arnie was just overtaken by prob the GOAT...and Gary player too who outlasted him with fitness and tenacity...

Tiger's body broke down, but when healthy it's just unbelievable that he has rounds like Saturday after the prior 32 holes...It really must be in his head now.
damn shame

Back