Wanna make money- Bet vs Detroit rest of year--

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
There is some things I knows, and then there is something I dont knows, and then there is things I definitely knows.

I know 100% why Detroit is struggling this year and the ANSWER is one man-

THE CANCER- otherwise known as the ANSWER is the reason---

I was speaking to one of my Junior Scouts who advised me in a telephone call of the problem with the cancer and told me to bet WEST solely on the fact the CANCER was on the East-

Here is the goods on Detroit and the Cancer---

The Cancer is possibly the worst STAR player ever in the NBA--

Granted he can score the ball, is quick and has lots of heart, he is tough and has some good moves and dribbles and used to make lots of steals-

However the CANCER is the reason Detroit is not winning.

The CANCER is a one Dimensional scorer who can only play alone, he cant make other good players better. Therefore when he came to Detroit he will score his points but will make everyone around him worse.

He is the ONLY STAR in the NBA that has to play with 4 crappy players around him. He would take all the shots, keep shooting and get his 30 a game in Philly. He makes no one better and cannot pass and all he can do is score.

You see the CANCER is a terrible team Player, he has no idea how to make a team better.
The proof is look at Denver now with BILLUPS, he makes everyone better while CANCER makes everyone worse in Detroit-

You cannot run any set offensive plays with this guy on the team. He is a solo player-
He is a good to play on a crappy team like the RAPS and sell season tickets, he is never going to win anywhere he is on.
Denver was so bad with him last year, now they are a legit team to do some damage in playoffs-

Detroit has Rod Stockey who is great and young, but the CANCER does not fit on this team.
If they cut the CANCER and played Stuckey this team would be better, not great--

I see no way they win many games, as wins vs washington and the millwaukees of the league now look like a tall task--

The CANCER needs to play for Sacramento, there he can take 20 shots a game and get his points and sell season tickets--

This guys role in this league is done, and he is a joke, he kills any offense you are trying to run, all he does is score, but he takes everyone else out of the game because he needs the ball and just plays hog with it-

If he could pass he would be great, but he is a pure scorer..

SO with the Cancer on detroit I see them tanking this second half of the season, they have little shot to win, because they cant run any plays and he is just a scorer, he cant play with good players around him, he makes everyone worse, PRINCE, SHEEd and HAMILTON all look worse now because of the CANCER--

ALso couple in a bad coach Micheal CURRY, he will be the next Terry POrter to be canned, he is terrible also--

Mike Brown also, Worst coaching performance ever in alll star game, west had a plan, he thought I have wade and lebron they will win. He had no plan while PHIL knew what to do and baited MIKE BROWN into taking jumpers all day for the east-

The proof is the CANCER can only play with crappy players to be effective--

he makes everyone worse around him on a good team.. he has no idea how to make anyone better on the team-

For a guy who handles the ball a lot, he looks to score and cannot pass the ball and make others better---

A team like Detroit is being killed by the Cancer, they dont need a scorer they need a passer and a leader--

The Cancer is the worst fit on a team with 4 to 5 other good scorers because he needs to take 30 shots a game and hog the ball--

This is why detroit is shitting, its all the Cancers fault,

Plus he sucks on defense, as he is so small and cant stop other players, so he is a double whammy--

Phoenix even beat Detroit, and dallas blew them out, this is all on the Cancer-

Agree with most, except for...

He is the ONLY STAR in the NBA that has to play with 4 crappy players around him. He would take all the shots, keep shooting and get his 30 a game in Philly. He makes no one better and cannot pass and all he can do is score.

Sheed and Prince at the very least are very talented and play great defense.

Iverson is a cancer on Detroit and yes, they need to get rid of him and bring in a quality passer. Billups was the man, but i guess Detroit wanted a new scenario for the team since they haven't been getting anywhere for the last few years.

They have Stuckey he is a future star, get rid of Cancer, and let Stuckey take another 15 shots that the Cancer takes, make stuckey the focal point--

Make stuckey take this team over---

The cancer is done, he needs to go back to some last place team and sell season tickets and play with guys like jason Kapono, jake Voskul, Jamari Moon, JOey Graham, where he can take 30 shots a game and no one will complain-

The cancer needs to go

Yup..Stuckey lacks the leadership. He was great energy off the bench, but I think he lost that since he started. Needs more time to become that real PG detroit really needs. He does have great potential.

Stuckey can be one of the best guards in the game--

he has a good shot can drive and is strong also and can post up--

he is young only 2nd year in the league and he didn't play too much at Duke as he rode the bench.

Sammy how many times did you mention this he makes everyone worse around him

...i know what you mean but its really hard to read

:pillow:

Stuckey can be one of the best guards in the game--

he has a good shot can drive and is strong also and can post up--

he is young only 2nd year in the league and he didn't play too much at Duke as he rode the bench.

Jesus Sammy, Stuckey didn't go to Duke. How about Eastern Washington. The more you ramble on the less sense your posts make and what credibility you have goes out the window. Just like on Sat when you said you liked K-State because of "Beazley".

Stick with the 'coon stories...

I was speaking to one of my Junior Scouts

Oh my God, you're the second coming of JoeBren. I knew it.

Well, actually, I didn't, but I knew it.

Do you have a team of Junior Scouts or maybe a Squadron of them since you just talked to ONE. Also was his name JIMBO JENKINS?

Additionaly to have a Junior Scout, logic would dictate you have Senior Scouts. Could you please distinguish the difference between the two and the Criteria you look for in each. thanks.

Oh my God, you're the second coming of JoeBren. I knew it.

Well, actually, I didn't, but I knew it.

Joe bren is my Father lol.

I have only one Junior Scout- I am training him to be my sidekick. He knows nothing about gambling at all, but has an uncanny ability to pick winners. He knows sports inside out- I have knicknamed him the GURU-
I am tracking his picks and so far he is well over 70% rate vs spread.

I have spoken to him daily last month and had 26 winning days out of 30 days.

Tee Dub knows about this guy- He knows football and NBA inside out- He was in a Pub pool with over 100 contestants and won it 6 weeks and was in the finals 3 weeks. He was regulalry getting 13 out of 16 games correct each week, so I took notice and started training him.

He advised me of the Cancer yesterday and said West will win hands down.
He was instrumental in Arizona covering vs PItts.

Hste to be the bearer of bad news regarding the All-Star game but Iverson was one of only 2 East players to have a plus rating in the game. The other being Mo Williams.

The Cancer was always a good All star player, it wasnt his fault they lost, more like Mike Browns fault and the fact they had no point guard and were smaller also--

But BAR your team was so good and still has some great players--

RIP is amazing, Prince is awesome, SHEED can dominate, Mcdice is money, Stuckey is a stud, but the cancer has no spot, this is a team game, and the cancer is an individual, he just puts up numbers and points, he really doesent make anyone better-

He would do better on a team like memphis or raptors where he could take a lot of shots.

He doesent play at the end of games??? What other star do you know that sits on the bench at the end of the games?? No one in the league does--

Can you imagine Kobe, Wade or Dunca, parker, JOe Johnson sitting on the bench at end of game--
IF he is not good enough to play end of games, cut him and get rid of him

have only one Junior Scout- I am training him to be my sidekick. He knows nothing about gambling at all, but has an uncanny ability to pick winners. He knows sports inside out- I have knicknamed him the GURU-
I am tracking his picks and so far he is well over 70% rate vs spread.

I am going to convince him to start posting here his thoughts on games, he doesent bet YET, but is going to start betting come football season with the ONLINE books-

He will post his thoughts and picks and you will see that this guy knows his shit bigtime.
he could be a huge asset to this forum and to help pick winners :smiley_acbe:

On a related note, I love how AI is supposedly some sort of cancer when for years he was the only really good player on the roster. Then he goes to Denver where all he did was prove every one in that town wrong who said he'd be all about himself by feeding Melo as much as Melo could handle as often as he could handle it. How is it AI's fault that Melo's soft and to this point in his career not very clutch?

Then he gets traded to Detroit where he's completely out of place and more than likely only there to become a FA at the end of the season so Detroit can rebuild.

The reason Detroit sucks is because they traded their QB for someone like Steve Smith. Yeah, the guy is one of the best at his position in the game (still), but he's not a field general, he never has been. He's always been the guy who needs to put up 30 just so his team has a shot to win.

I agree JOE- he is not a QB and a scorer, thats the point--

But he is not like a KOBE, in that he is one dimensional--

he cant rebound, play defense, he is not complete--

There are a lot of guys that can score 30 points a game if htey take 25 shots a game-
REdd can do it- Vince Carter- even a guy like Wally Zerbiak can do it with enough shots-

Bottom line he is not good enough to win by carrying a team, he never was-- The year they got to the finals, they beat Millwaukee and the RAPTORS for petes sake, the RAPTORS, they played no one--

Overall he is a great scorer, but cannot play with good playuers--

You put the cancer on the SPurs and they will self destruct and be terrible--

You put the cancer on lakers and they will lose in the playoffs--

You put the cancer on the celtics and they will lose also-

You put the cancer on the cavs and they will lose also--

You put him on a bad team, he can help because he can score all day long- He cant play with other good players, his game is about ISOLATION and HIM- Its a one on one game with him.

The Cancer was always a good All star player, it wasnt his fault they lost, more like Mike Browns fault and the fact they had no point guard and were smaller also--

But BAR your team was so good and still has some great players--

RIP is amazing, Prince is awesome, SHEED can dominate, Mcdice is money, Stuckey is a stud, but the cancer has no spot, this is a team game, and the cancer is an individual, he just puts up numbers and points, he really doesent make anyone better-

He would do better on a team like memphis or raptors where he could take a lot of shots.

He doesent play at the end of games??? What other star do you know that sits on the bench at the end of the games?? No one in the league does--

Can you imagine Kobe, Wade or Dunca, parker, JOe Johnson sitting on the bench at end of game--
IF he is not good enough to play end of games, cut him and get rid of him

Sammy, he has been in more at end of games than out. This is a rebulding tenture for Detroit. Joe D. is a smart cat and he knows to get to the top again he needed to let them slip slightly. If the trade never goes down they prolly are about 34-17 right now and still would be second round fodder. Either Rasheed or Chillups would get hurt for the 4th postseason in a row ending any chance and thats it.

If you watch them now, they play pretty good when they run. The problem is half the team wants to run the other half doesn't. Also, Hamilton and Iverson play well together but Joe knows for the FUTURE that Stuckey needs the experience. He has had some GREAT moments and lately has hit a semi-wall. He is still learning when and when not to defer to his veteran teammates.

As far as Iverson goes, I give the guy credit. He has murmured at times about being unhappy but for most part has tried to be a good teammate. His downfall, even worse than rest of his career is his defense. It is ATROCIOUS. That 4th quarter in Milwaukee a few weeks ago he was getting abused by Ramon Sessions. Absolutely abused.

Now, as far as fading Detroit. Absolutely(pending a trade). The biggest obstacle is their schedule. Its tough as can be and loaded with road games. Hence why I think they will miss playoffs. The biggest problem though is coaching and the transistion from the old guard to the new guard. Tayshaun Prince has never not been to a conference finals. Rasheed is Rasheed. Same with Dice and Rip. These guys are used to one thing. The problem is it's not going to happen. And they have started to realize that. But back to coaching, MC is in over his head. Great guy, has done great things for the league as far as players association goes and whatnot but he isn't ready to coach.

Wally's % would all go down if he tried to be a scorer like Kobe. He'd have to take a lot lower % shots with hands in his face and players at his hip. If Wally tried to be Kobe he'd be in the D-League or overseas.

good points BAR, Curry is not head coach material, I have them slightly higher than Mike Brown--

So we should look to fade Detroit when they know they wont make the playoffs, they will put very little effort?

GOod post, that sums it up, Dumars is probably going to retool next year and get better. You have to slip to get better, that is true, good point--

<TABLE class=eastBar cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=playerStatTitle style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: uppercase" colSpan=15 height=20>East NBA All Stars East (0-1)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=pTitle style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=pHeaders align=middle height=12><TH colSpan=3> </TH><TH align=middle colSpan=3>Field Goals</TH><TH> </TH><TH align=middle colSpan=3>Rebounds</TH><TH colSpan=7> </TH></TR><TR class=pHeaders vAlign=center align=middle height=12><TH> </TH><TH>pos</TH><TH>min</TH><TH>fgm-a</TH><TH>3pm-a</TH><TH>ftm-a</TH><TH>+/-</TH><TH>off</TH><TH>def</TH><TH>tot</TH><TH>ast</TH><TH>pf</TH><TH>st</TH><TH>to</TH><TH>bs</TH><TH>ba</TH><TH>pts</TH></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>L.James </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>26:50</TD><TD>8-19</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>-14</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>20</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>K.Garnett </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>18:52</TD><TD>5-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>12</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Howard </TD><TD>C</TD><TD>27:30</TD><TD>5-11</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>3-5</TD><TD>-16</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>A.Iverson </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>15:39</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Wade </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>26:39</TD><TD>6-13</TD><TD>2-6</TD><TD>4-7</TD><TD>-8</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>18</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>J.Johnson </TD><TD></TD><TD>21:38</TD><TD>0-4</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-28</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Harris </TD><TD></TD><TD>17:06</TD><TD>3-6</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>P.Pierce </TD><TD></TD><TD>19:39</TD><TD>6-11</TD><TD>1-5</TD><TD>5-6</TD><TD>-19</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>18</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>R.Allen </TD><TD></TD><TD>18:12</TD><TD>4-10</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-10</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>R.Lewis </TD><TD></TD><TD>20:30</TD><TD>3-6</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-11</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Granger </TD><TD></TD><TD>10:43</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>M.Williams </TD><TD></TD><TD>16:42</TD><TD>5-10</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>12</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=17 height=7>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR class=totalStats align=middle><TH style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=right height=15>Total</TH><TH> </TH><TH>240</TH><TH>47-100</TH><TH>8-34</TH><TH>17-24</TH><TH> </TH><TH>13</TH><TH>25</TH><TH>38</TH><TH>21</TH><TH>12</TH><TH>9</TH><TH>18</TH><TH>3</TH><TH>4</TH><TH>119</TH></TR><TR class=totalStats2 align=middle><TH colSpan=3 height=15> </TH><TH align=middle>47.0%</TH><TH align=middle>23.5%</TH><TH align=middle>70.8%</TH><TH colSpan=4>Team Rebs: 9</TH><TH colSpan=7>Total TO: 18</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=westBar style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=playerStatTitle style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: uppercase" colSpan=15 height=20>West NBA All Stars West (1-0)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=pTitle style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=pHeaders align=middle height=12><TH colSpan=3> </TH><TH align=middle colSpan=3>Field Goals</TH><TH> </TH><TH align=middle colSpan=3>Rebounds</TH><TH colSpan=7> </TH></TR><TR class=pHeaders vAlign=center align=center; height=12><TH> </TH><TH>pos</TH><TH>min</TH><TH>fgm-a</TH><TH>3pm-a</TH><TH>ftm-a</TH><TH>+/-</TH><TH>off</TH><TH>def</TH><TH>tot</TH><TH>ast</TH><TH>pf</TH><TH>st</TH><TH>to</TH><TH>bs</TH><TH>ba</TH><TH>pts</TH></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>A.Stoudemire </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>24:36</TD><TD>7-10</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>5-6</TD><TD>+14</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>19</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>T.Duncan </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>18:01</TD><TD>3-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>M.Yao </TD><TD>C</TD><TD>12:23</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=playerStatsHover vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>K.Bryant </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>29:14</TD><TD>12-23</TD><TD>3-8</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>C.Paul </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>29:14</TD><TD>7-14</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+21</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>P.Gasol </TD><TD></TD><TD>16:55</TD><TD>5-7</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>+2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>S.O'Neal </TD><TD></TD><TD>10:56</TD><TD>8-9</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>+21</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>17</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Nowitzki </TD><TD></TD><TD>14:05</TD><TD>3-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+18</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>B.Roy </TD><TD></TD><TD>31:10</TD><TD>7-8</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+19</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>C.Billups </TD><TD></TD><TD>19:09</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>1-3</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>T.Parker </TD><TD></TD><TD>20:08</TD><TD>7-11</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.West </TD><TD></TD><TD>14:09</TD><TD>3-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=17 height=7>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR class=totalStats align=middle><TH style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=right height=15>Total</TH><TH> </TH><TH>240</TH><TH>65-106</TH><TH>4-14</TH><TH>12-16</TH><TH> </TH><TH>12</TH><TH>39</TH><TH>51</TH><TH>37</TH><TH>17</TH><TH>13</TH><TH>14</TH><TH>4</TH><TH>3</TH><TH>146</TH></TR><TR class=totalStats2 align=middle><TH colSpan=3 height=15> </TH><TH align=middle>61.3%</TH><TH align=middle>28.6%</TH><TH align=middle>75.0%</TH><TH colSpan=4>Team Rebs: 7</TH><TH colSpan=7>Total TO: 14</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I didn't think -31 in ASG was possible and then Devin Harris proves me wrong. wow.

The problem is your fundamental misunderstanding of the term 'cancer' and therefore your misuse of it.

By definition a cancer is something destructive, something that corrodes its host. AI has made every team he's been on better, period, until Detroit but as BAR says, what's going on with the Pistons right now has nothing to do with AI. Joe Dumars is transitioning the team.

Looks like this thread has Forecasting of the Year potential--

WOW Detroit has really sunk to now levels of shitness just like I called- they have mailed this year in

I knew they would tank it, but their effort vs Cleveland is ridicuous bad--

They are down 33 at half, this team is not even competitive anymore lol.

Gotta feel sorry for A.I because he looks lost out there. Hopefully he comes back strong next season cuz Curry isnt giving him a chance this year.

Detroit is 6-23 ATS their last 29 games Rip Hamilton has played in.

Further, they are a mighty 2-17 ATS in his last 19 home games.

wow, holy cow, this is crazzy. Sounds like a conspiracy. HOW DOES THIS GUY NOT GET BANNED OR PRIVELAGES TAKEN AWAY????????????????? and I DO??? At least I show facts with supported links not try to tarnish somebody else I don't even know.

I have heard of Alex Jones yes but I do not know who this guy posting is. I figured it was Sammy Meatballs Jr. but the name does not imply that. This is uncanny. I don't even know how I even got into the conversation, perhaps it is GURV trying to frame me????? I think you might be onto something there.

Members of this board have been outrigth mean to me lately calling me all kinds of names, trying to discredit me-----------I have no doubts this is what is going on, they are trying to frame me now, someone on this board is.

Killa could be involved, Fondy probably is involved, GURV ? do you have info on this Sammy?

This is downright disgusting, the lengths people will go to put me down. People I don't even know.

First you had your GD priveleges taken away for less than 48 hours. It was not based on your content but your continous spamming of copy and paste and copy and paste with no direction or thoughts of your own. The threads created issues in our GD forum and when we asked you to stop or work with us to resolve issues you started calling out our moderators, the site, and talked about tyranny and your desire to quit posting unless we gave you carte blanche.

While our site did not handle the situations the best in the begining by making clear our expectations for your posts in GD that we found in poor taste, it has been your following actions since I issued the GD "time out" so we could all get on the same page that have compounded the issues. While you were a solid contributor in football, the issues you are causing on this site are not worth dealing with to retain you as a memeber.

Finally, this is the straw that broke the camels back.

<TABLE class=tborder id=cpform_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat align=middle colSpan=2>Help
IP Address Search for User: "Alex Jones" </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Registration IP Address</TD><TD class=alt1>97.100.80.136</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Post IP Addresses</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=thead colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gotta love a guy talking to himself in this thread.

Btw, we already knew Alex Jones was O-state before anyt of this last night. Generally your not going to get too many alias's past me because I check every IP. There are a few members with IP masks so if your that desperate to be on the site I would go that route. I would have cleaned it up earlier but never looked in this thread last night or noticed O-state/Alex posting.

I'll clean everthing up now.

:36_11_6: :36_11_6: :36_11_6:

How embarassing. How can the conspiracy theorist guy not even know CTG can check IP addresses? Anyways, somebody needs to apologize to Gurv, he was being accused of being Alex Jones. HAHA.

Taking Miami?

Dont think so, after a really bad loss, I am not impressed with Miami of late-

The trade has happened and besides wade every other miami player just takes jumpers, except for beasley--

Miami is not a team I trust, they are very average, and very unpredictable-

Their offense also struggles when wade hits the bench.

I expect a good performance out of them though after the loss to Orlando-

Detroit IMO is not capable of playing team ball, I have to chekc how they match up with each other more and so forth--

Im rollin with detriot tonight, you cant lose out the rest of the season

GOod luck but the logic you just stated is one of the Key indicators That I use in my system.

The statement you made basically gives you no reason to take Detroit-

Cap the game tonight, this is how you cap the game ------

-You can't lose out for the rest of the season? How do we know this? Detroiut may win the next 30 games or may lose the next 30?

The rest of the season has no factor at all at betting on tonights game-

The matchup is decided on the court, current play should be considered, motivation, and who matches up better and executes---

talking about they cant lose or this and that is all garbage---

Detroit is gonna play tonight, they may play well , like shit, but it has no bearing on the season--

THis is a one game, its not that complicated--

Dont bring in extra factors like Detroit cant lose the rest of the season, or everyone on covers is on Miami--

A bettors mind is clouded and confused that the obvious winners are hard for them to hit--

Personally the game comes down to me in evaluating MIAMI, they are okay but average team--

Detroit just had their worst game, it gets worse, they may fight back a bit, I have to see how they match up--

detroit has bigger problems than losing 6 in a row, they are not playing any form of DEFENSE either and offensively they are mostly all jump shooters except for AI who drives to the hoop-

THey just wont win many games with CURRY as head coach and the CANCER on this team.

Sammy, dont be upset because you bet the house on Detriot and lost. NBA games can swing either way, so in my opinion i dont find it necessary to anaylze each and every game. If you look at my picks so far this season that I have posted I am above .500, unfortunately you were not so lucky this season. I am glad that you decided to bag it up and retire until next season, but if you were a true capper than you would stick with it. Ever capper no matter how great hits a slump, but the quality cappers dont give up and throw in the towel.

P.S. This is just my opinion, so dont get too upset!

Sammy, dont be upset because you bet the house on Detriot and lost. NBA games can swing either way, so in my opinion i dont find it necessary to anaylze each and every game. If you look at my picks so far this season that I have posted I am above .500, unfortunately you were not so lucky this season. I am glad that you decided to bag it up and retire until next season, but if you were a true capper than you would stick with it. Ever capper no matter how great hits a slump, but the quality cappers dont give up and throw in the towel.

P.S. This is just my opinion, so dont get too upset!

This is one of the funniest posts ever-
:cheers::36_11_6:

Back