Wait, what? (Part 2)

Yep, and screwed the Celtics cover by giving the tanking Suns a reason to give a shit down 20 late in the game.

Brad pulled his boys while little Earl left them in.

If they gonna leave the kid in to set records on your floor in a loss, someone best be putting him on his ass at least.

Make the kid earn it a little more. It's frustrating to see all this pussy embracing.

Refs also bought in to the 'story' and put him on the line every time a Celtic player breathed on him.

C's fans even started cheering for the kid, smh.

This season is absolutely nuts from a stat standpoint, doubt any record will hold up in the next few years as Silver modifies the league.

But congrats to the kid anyway.

Yeah but you don't let a dude not old enough to by a 40 drop 70 on your home floor, it's a pride thing.

Stevens had Jerebko on him for most of the 4th quarter.

Suns shot their team photo tonight.

C7uulIQXQAMwhEh.jpg

Good for him

Watson has the suns running well, they are a lottery win away from being super fun in a few years

Like Minny pre KAT

I was laughing watching the highlights. Watching the team cheering, jumping around on the bench, giving Booker extra shots, etc...

it was pathetic!

But I guess they haven't cheered in a long ass time, so why not right.

Such a shit product the NBA has been

Guys Phoenix is the third worst team in the league, a 20 year old guy just scored 70 points in one of their last road games of the year. Sometimes it's OK to not judge people for having some fun.

Guys Phoenix is the third worst team in the league, a 20 year old guy just scored 70 points in one of their last road games of the year. Sometimes it's OK to not judge people for having some fun.

I agree...C's had the game in hand, they are thinking about seeding/playoffs. The Suns have not had much to cheer about for some time, this is a lone bright spot for an up and coming star in an up and coming team...see nothing wrong w it. It's garbage time in the Nba right now anyway, end of the season and the payoffs just need to get here.

I didn't see the game or highlights, if they were doing it in a disrespectful manner to the C's then I can see a issue w it. But I'm sure the C's don't care about this, they care about the postseason.

Intentionally fouling to get extra possessions, not to win the game but give the kid more shots is disrespectful.

No party pooper here, it is indeed a joke.

Intentionally fouling to get extra possessions, not to win the game but give the kid more shots is disrespectful.

No party pooper here, it is indeed a joke.

yeah, i didn't see any of the game or clips of it. if they were intentionally fouling thats stupid and not cool.

if it's within the regular flow of the game and they are trying to get him the ball and having fun with it, no issues w/ it for me, but fouling and shit is dumb

Here he is. We know what you did.

Go be a trolling hypocrite in the pedophile's thread.

And emkee just cause u do not like a comment doesn't make it trolling

And emkee just cause u do not like a comment doesn't make it trolling

Trolling 101...

"Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.”

That's you bro.

Trolling 101...

"Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.”

That's you bro.

Take off your skirt and maybe don't get so emotional over a message on an internet board, bro.

Take off your skirt and maybe don't get so emotional over a message on an internet board, bro.

I don't, just know it bothers others and kills the forum flow. So don't do it as admin asked.

You've already semi-derailed this thread.

Back to the topic at hand...

I can see both sides. On the one hand it is not really a big deal as Boston had the game won and is quite rightly more focused on the playoffs.

On the other hand, the fact that they not only allowed this to happen but also participated in it on their home floor is pretty cheesy in my opinion. Its disrespectful to the fans, to your teams history and to the game itself. Not to mention disrespectful to the players throughout history who have actually worked hard to pull off a historic single game performance. Now Devin Booker's name will sit along side their even though he did not have to work hard for it and only did it with the full participation of the opponent.

Mind you Chamberlains 100 pt game was largely the same thing. Kobe's final game ditto.

Good post Hulu.

Short and simple for me. I could care less if he was jacking up shots. They don't have much else going on now since they have shut the team down. Fouling to get the ball back and calling timeouts for individual accomplishments is garbage in any setting.

Red Auerbach is rolling over in his grave right now.

The Ricky Davis (attempted) one was funny as hell at the time.

Got the classic Jerry Sloan face.

ah, Ricky Davis

Used to make the ballboys for the T-Wolves go out into the crowd to get digits from the ladies before every home game. They were REQUIRED to get 2 each. what a clown.

Funny how the dudes that were dressed in suits and didn't play stripped down to get in that Booker photo.

League is really 'fun' nowadays.

Emkee,
u said booker should have been put on his ass..
when I said that about cherry picker Ball u gave me shit n called me a tough guy
whats the deal

Aaaaand of course in the first couple minutes of the phx/cha game today they flash up a graphic of players who've had 70pt games in history. There's our man Devin the flop alongside chamberlain, elgin baylor, david robinson and Kobe. What a joke.

True. It was an embarassing spectacle all around.

Maybe Watson can arrange a friendly against their D-league affiliate so baby Devin can score 74. About the only bright spot they'll enjoy for some time.

23 points for the kid today, MKG basically clamped him up. Fewest points by a player after dropping 70 ever.

And yeah that shit against the C's was weak and always will be.

Should not be in the same sentence with the other greats that accomplished it. The 'team photo' summed it up.

23 points for the kid today, MKG basically clamped him up. Fewest points by a player after dropping 70 ever.

And yeah that shit against the C's was weak and always will be.

Should not be in the same sentence with the other greats that accomplished it. The 'team photo' summed it up.

get over it man

get over it man

You're the biggest hypocrite at CTG, Wade.

Everything you accuse others of here, you do.

The Ryan Anderson comment in your 'play' today was comedy.

Go wipe the shit that's dribbling down your chin dude.

You're the biggest hypocrite at CTG, Wade.

Everything you accuse others of here, you do.

The Ryan Anderson comment in your 'play' today was comedy.

Go wipe the shit that's dribbling down your chin dude.

soft

Such clever responses.

U soft u pussy, lol

Keep trying hard to be relevant here dude.

Back to the topic at hand...

I can see both sides. On the one hand it is not really a big deal as Boston had the game won and is quite rightly more focused on the playoffs.

On the other hand, the fact that they not only allowed this to happen but also participated in it on their home floor is pretty cheesy in my opinion. Its disrespectful to the fans, to your teams history and to the game itself. Not to mention disrespectful to the players throughout history who have actually worked hard to pull off a historic single game performance. Now Devin Booker's name will sit along side their even though he did not have to work hard for it and only did it with the full participation of the opponent.

Mind you Chamberlains 100 pt game was largely the same thing. Kobe's final game ditto.
FUCKIN
THIS

awful shit

Good post Hulu.

Short and simple for me. I could care less if he was jacking up shots. They don't have much else going on now since they have shut the team down. Fouling to get the ball back and calling timeouts for individual accomplishments is garbage in any setting.

Red Auerbach is rolling over in his grave right now.
:shake2:

Back