W4 Writeups

Spartaneers

Pretty much a regular
The plays-

Ravens -3 Large Play

I want to stay far, far away from a Panthers offense without a healthy Cam Newton. Cam zone read's have been non-existent lately due to his injuries, and I think that takes a severe bite out of their gameplan. This is a team without many offensive weapons as it is, and who wouldn't want to back Steve Smith going against the Panthers? Guy would do anything to beat them tomorrow. Torrey Smith should get back on track with Pitta out, too. I see one team being able to move the ball consistently, and as we've learned through the first few weeks, that won't be the Panthers.

Raiders +3.5
Raiders ML
half unit play

Two bad teams in a foreign environment, gimme the points. The Fins' are probably the better team, but in these types of situations I just love to take the points. This game seems like a field goal game either way to me, and a low scoring affair. Carr is improving, and at +170, Raiders ML is just too good of a value to pass up. Still debating on adding the Under here.

Steelers ML/49ers ML

Can't see myself laying points with Pittsburgh much this season, and don't want to start now. They are, however, the superior team playing a bad team at home. Sometimes, its as simple as that. Banged up on the defensive side, but Tampa's offense has been obscene thus far. Doug Martin looked like total crap in his opener, and I'm wondering if his return will hurt this squad. Despite his fumbling issues, Rainey has been the more explosive player by far lately (dating back to last year). I have my concerns (as most people do) with the 49ers secondary, but I have a lot more confidence in the 49ers defense than I do Philly's.

Texans -3

Yeah, I'm not a believer in Buffalo. Came up flat as could be last week hosting a cross-country San Diego team off a huge win. Couldn't have asked for a better spot, and simply couldn't do anything against the Chargers. Houston, however, I am very high on. Add onto the fact that we'll get a motivated Fitzpatrick going against his former team, and i'll swallow the field goal.

Lines I am Waiting On;

Praying for Jets to move to +3. Huge play on the jets if they do, otherwise will play them normally. I don't mind if they go all the way to -1.5/2 before kick-off, so its worth the wait for me.

Vikings, really would love 4. Think its very possible after the one o clock games get going and some chalk starts falling apart. Still going to play at anything a field goal or higher. Moneyline will probably be in play here as well.

Bears are a play if it hits +3 along with the ML, and favor the under there. Will see where that total goes by kick.

Something in my gut is telling me the Jags have a chance to pull it off. Will probably play them at +13 or better, and debating a ML play. I just feel like the Chargers have a huge letdown coming up, and this is a great spot for it.

I'll be on Dallas as long as they remain at +3, let's see if it goes to 3.5

Have a good feeling about this card. Hopefully the numbers move where I want them to before kick, but I like a lot of these spots today. The dogs will bark. Only play I'm really going to kick myself if it doesn't hit is playing Pitt ML alongside the SF ML. Pitt could be in a dogfight tomorrow, but other than that, confidence. A lot of volume, but with the right dogs, even a 50/50 day should be profitable. Best of Luck everyone!

Back