VY files for bankruptcy....

One of those things you sort of saw coming. Kind of like JaWalrus. Still sad.

That said, the article is pretty much worth it if for nothing more than this quote:

1. Vince Young's favorite restaurant to hang out in? T.G.I. Friday's on Nashville's West End Avenue.

It was here he once dropped $6k on a meal for he and other players.
Yes, $6k.
At a T.G.I.Friday's.

This is what happens when you throw yourself $300k birthday parties. Some people are so fucking stupid.

:dunno:

Damn one of gods favorites. Hope he still gets 1 more shot somewhere
vince-young-patron.jpg

that aint no zima

I know he had more fun spending that money than folks will ever have talking about it. You can do a lifetime of fun shit spending $30mill. Talking about him spending it nets you what?

stupid dumbass. period.

I'm glad they are broke, these pricks and any one of these athletes get paid millions of dollars(to play sports) only to piss it away is beyond dumb. So fuck them!

I know he had more fun spending that money than folks will ever have talking about it. You can do a lifetime of fun shit spending $30mill. Talking about him spending it nets you what?

Lol. Gimme a f'ing break. I'll remember this the next time you want to tell us all how some white QB is a no good talentless hack. I'll be the guy reminding you he is better than you.

You can do a lifetime of fun shit spending that $30 million....but his problem now is that his life is far from over and he's broke. He could have done a lifetime of fun shit throughout his entire life, and not have blown it by the time he turned 30. I'm also guessing that he didn't do that much fun, "bucket list" type shit with the money he blew through.

Lol. Gimme a f'ing break. I'll remember this the next time you want to tell us all how some white QB is a no good talentless hack. I'll be the guy reminding you he is better than you.

Hate that niggga vy all u want, but for his career he won 62% of his games he started.

You can do a lifetime of fun shit spending that $30 million....but his problem now is that his life is far from over and he's broke. He could have done a lifetime of fun shit throughout his entire life, and not have blown it by the time he turned 30. I'm also guessing that he didn't do that much fun, "bucket list" type shit with the money he blew through.

he owe you money or nah?

Meatpeeper

if anything i owe VY money. he's gonna go back to austin and make mid 6 figures raising money with mack brown, have no fear. if ya'll remember his TN days, it's pretty clear he's got some mental health issues. and him losing millions of dollars seems pretty goddamn sad to me when you factor in what he may still be dealing with upstairs.

Hate that niggga vy all u want, but for his career he won 62% of his games he started.

You don't get it, Tru. I don't hate Vince Young at all. Rooted for him to succeed everywhere he went and still will. Nor is there a post condemning VY in this thread by me. I was simply trolling Sliky for what he does here at ctg all the time.

if anything i owe VY money. he's gonna go back to austin and make mid 6 figures raising money with mack brown, have no fear. if ya'll remember his TN days, it's pretty clear he's got some mental health issues. and him losing millions of dollars seems pretty goddamn sad to me when you factor in what he may still be dealing with upstairs.

Bingo!

Silk - your sign's fucked up. The dude climbing the wall seems to be "peeping" at someone wearing a skirt/dress. Slitpeeper maybe?

Back