Ville Coaching search names:

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Stanford DC Derek Mason
Clemson OC Chad Morris
Mich St DC Pat Narduzzi

Apparently will have a hire done early this week.

I sense from a few things I've read that Mason is their top choice and hard to see him passing on a nice job like this

this from Ville 247 site:

Let's get right to it. We have seven names listed in our lead article on the homepage and we believe that's the list.We also believe Tom Jurich has met or spoken with everyone (or their representative) on that list.
There's been a lot of chatter about Chad Morris as a leading candidate for the Louisville job.
A source close to Morris said Tuesday morning that Morris is happy where he is at Clemson and says there's not mutual interest between Louisville and Morris.
Another source made clear that Morris "definitely" has interest in the Louisville job, but hasn't been contacted yet (formally).
The source also said the feeling was that the Louisville job was Bobby Petrino's to "lose."
If not Petrino, we're hearing Colorado State HC Jim McElwain and Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi are next in line for the job.
Source close to the Michigan State program informs InsideTheVille.com that Narduzzi was going to interview with Louisville today, adding "may have already happened."
We expect this process to wrap up in the next day or two. As I've said since before Strong's departure. I'd think the new coach will be introduced to the crowd during the Memphis game Thursday night. I'd be surprised if that weren't the case.

done

Unless something falls off the track InsideTheVille.com expects Bobby Petrino to be named the next football coach at Louisville.
Hearing there will be a sizable buyout clause in Petino's contract at Louisville.
Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi interviewed this morning and was a finalist for job, as we've previously reported.
Petrino, per sources, interviewed with Tom Jurich today.
I'd expect announcement in the next 24 hours, perhaps as soon as tonight. We're fully expecting the new football coach in attendance at Thursday's basketball game. We're fully expecting Bobby Petrino to be that guy.
Stay tuned.

Only real question is whether or not he has learned his lesson. I have to believe that even with a turd like him, he will be ready to settle in for a while.

why? maybe 'ville becomes a true national power, this is the perfect situation with a guy that wants to show stability and an institution that's willing to accommodate...this is a great scenario for 'ville.

bobby-petrino1.jpg

Hearing some of that & some of he's coming. Would be HUGE piece for recruiting MIA & Clint Hurtt too. Al Golden may wanna take that PSU job now

Bobby P pulls Kevin Steele as DC

Huge for recruiting for the Ville. He is an animal on the trail but on the field, meh... I think what he will do recruiting will offset his limitations as a coach - they have at Bama. Heard we are considering matching the offer so not sure it's a done deal just yet..

Congrats on dat natty ship doe!

He should take a year off before that, Schiano could do a lot better than the sunbelt

no way is this guy worth this much money.

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 1m
Todd Grantham leaves Georgia for Louisville DC job per source
Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 40s
Todd Grantham will get 5 year guaranteed deal, $1 million per year at Louisville

Back