Vikings @ Packers discussion

twins fan23

Pretty much a regular
I might be a homer but the Pack giving 9.5 points with that rush defense seems like too many points altogether. I wouldnt be entirley surprised by an upset IF they can control the ground attack and clock.

Thoughts and predictions?

I know this...I will not bet the Packers and may bet the Vikings...for the reasons mentioned by both of you above

How do the Vikings stop the packers offense? What if the vikes go down two scores? This team is so bad Otr, find me a game in the last two years we've been successfull outside of det Otr? Harvin will not play IMO

How do the Vikings stop the packers offense? What if the vikes go down two scores? This team is so bad Otr, find me a game in the last two years we've been successfull outside of det Otr? Harvin will not play IMO

Dont disagree with anything you said. If they fall behind by 10 or more points it will get ugly. But if they vikes take any kind of lead or play it close this is too many points. 49ers game on the road for example. This team just cannot play from behind. End of story

The 49ers game was a complete anomaly. This is a team that outside of AP has benefited from players playing above the norm. Even with clay, Woodson, and shields out, I don't see the vikes being able to score with the pack to keep this close.

Harvin is doubtful, and could barely walk during practice today

Ya, and he is not the kind of guy who can be effective when limited... bounceback situation, at home for the Pack and the line reflects it.... personally I think it is perfectly lined..(without Harvin)

Lot of Pack love here. Just to argue the other side here, can anyone tell me how the Packers are going to stop the Vikings main weapon? Adrian Peterson. This team plays so different week to week but remember this, with a running game and clock control you can win any ball game in the NFL

completely agree

Teasing Pack from 8 now to 2. Lot of good tease options tomorrow imo (Den, SF, Balt, NE, Hou, in that order, all -1.5 or better).

just bet on ap props if you want minny

the only way they can stay in this game is if they use all day all day

This whole idea of "well GB can't stop the run, this is too many points" seems so ridiculous to me. GB just lost by 30, teams this good come off ugly losses by curbstomping somebody relentlessly for 3 hours. Minnesota can't stop them from scoring, and they can feed AP all they want down 17 in the 3rd quarter.

I guess for me, it all comes down to the fact that I don't see any possible way Minnesota wins tomorrow. Can't even begin to think about backing a 7 point dog that I feel that way about.

Greg Jennings back is big too...if he's 100%. I won't lay lumber without chuck or clay though...ML or tease

This whole idea of "well GB can't stop the run, this is too many points" seems so ridiculous to me. GB just lost by 30, teams this good come off ugly losses by curbstomping somebody relentlessly for 3 hours. Minnesota can't stop them from scoring, and they can feed AP all they want down 17 in the 3rd quarter.

I guess for me, it all comes down to the fact that I don't see any possible way Minnesota wins tomorrow. Can't even begin to think about backing a 7 point dog that I feel that way about.

That is complete stupidity. Gb is the team this year that is being packed by the last 2 years reputation. It is stupidity to think that GBP runs away with this game.

That is complete stupidity. Gb is the team this year that is being packed by the last 2 years reputation. It is stupidity to think that GBP runs away with this game.

8-3 team, with a convincing win over the Bears, and the only team to win in Seattle. That's a top 5 team on anybody's list, blame the replacement refs for your lack of perspective.

Teasing Pack from 8 now to 2. Lot of good tease options tomorrow imo (Den, SF, Balt, NE, Hou, in that order, all -1.5 or better).

I'd be careful bro.. Teasing big favs just short of Pkem can be tricky.. Books know it.. rather than bring it down to -2 or -1.5, I'd check the odds if you ML parlay it with your dance partner.. And denver at 9.5 is really unteasable IMO if you use 7pt ties push option... GL today..

for me, this Vikes GB game is unplayable... I really would like to see how they would perform down the stretch with Harvin .. But don't think he'll be back 100% for at least a couple more.. Too bad, as I wanted AD rewarded for his amazing comeback... just love that dude... growing up, I hated the bears but walter Payton was my hero.. Was kind of odd, but loved how he accelerated through contact like AD.. Obviously AD has more open field speed than Payton, but they remind me of each other... So when I watch AD shoulder slap a corner instead of jumping out of bounds, kind of reminds me of my childhood.. Anyone else old enough to remember Walter Payton in his prime?

Back