Vice Sports - 2007 NBA betting scandal (Timmmmmay)

People addicted to cash are a fuckton worse than people addicted to drugs. Bosses want power, but the pawns in the cash game expect power. The pawns in the drug game expect to get high.

It's not surprising, almost to the point I see desire of power as a sign of personal weakness. The good ones couldn't give a fuck about your approval. The bad one's get voted into office.

I still believe you have shady refs in EVERY sport. Here's my thought... Every ref in every sport had a favorite team growing up. Let's say Milwaukee Bucks fan grows up becomes a ref and is now at center court throwing the ball in the air. You don't think a call or three goes against the other team? Thanks for sharing Ret.

I still believe you have shady refs in EVERY sport. Here's my thought... Every ref in every sport had a favorite team growing up. Let's say Milwaukee Bucks fan grows up becomes a ref and is now at center court throwing the ball in the air. You don't think a call or three goes against the other team? Thanks for sharing Ret.

I feel that more in college, certainly before replay. Life before replay was living hell being a fan, dont miss it one bit

Whomever could this be in reference to? :confused3:

Just surprised there hasn't been a rebuttal and I believe it's optional for Bucks fans to grow up in general.

Hahahah. Not sure why I used The Bucks. Maybe cause I had a gf back in the late 80's that lived in South Milwaukee. Say Dallas Cowboy fan becomes ref..."Oh! That Looks Like Holding To Me!"...

Back