overtime? yes +280
Patrick Laine goal? YES +180 <<< (50/140) GOAL in game one
Mark Scheifele goal? YES +80 <<< (50-140) GOAL in game one
Dustin Byfuglien point? YES -110 <<< (110/210) GOAL in game one
William Karlsson goal? yes +180 GOAL in game one
Jonathan Marchessault goal? yes +220
James Neal goal? yes +220
Eric Haule goal yes? +240

the Jets scored three time on Marc-Andre Fleury the first 7:35, including a goal by Dustin Byfuglien @ 1:05 of the 1st on their first shot of the game, to put the VGK in a 0-3 hole early. Brayden McNabb scored @ 8:10 of the 1st and the period ended 3-1 Jets. the teams traded goals by Mark Scheifele and William Karlsson in the 2nd and there was NO scoring in the 3rd for a 4-2 Jets WIN. SOG's in the game were only 26-21 Jets

I expect a tighter 1st period tonight from the VGK BUT unless Fleury returns to form the Jets swarming "power house" offense will still get to him. I chanced the three player props list along with Jets -1 1/2 +200 tonight

time for Papa Ratte "geezer nap". see you at game time :cheers3:

No David Perron or Oscar Lindberg in the pregame warmups. Ryan Reaves, Tomas Tatar and Tomas Nosek on the ice

VGK line rushes in warmups:
Smith-Karlsson-Marchessault
Tuch-Haula-Neal
Carpenter-Eakin-Tatar
Reaves-Bellemare-Nosek

to score the first goal prop
Patrik Laine 7-1
Mark Scheifele 7-1
Kyle Conner 15-1
Blake Wheeler 15-1
Paul Stastny 15-1
Dustin Byfuglien 20-1 <<< (10/210)
Tyler Meyers 100-1 <<< (5/505)
Jacob Trouba 100-1<<< (5/505)
William Karlsson 7-1
Jonathan Marchessault 10-1
James Neal 12-1
Eric Haula 15-1
Alex Tuch 15-1
Reilly Smith 18-1
Cody Eakin 40-1
Shea Theodore 40-1 <<< (5/205)
Nate Schmidt 80-1 <<< (5/405)

:hockeyref:

Last edited:
UNDERWAY!!! BIG save Fleury on Scheifele right off to BAT and now POST Jets!!!

Oh OH. tripping Jets = VGK PP 2 minutes IN :confused:

well I'll be swizzled. the "goal in first 10 minutes?" NO +130 prop MAKES!!! TV timeout 9:20 to GO in 1st :confused:

WOW!!! Tomas Tartar FINALLY does something for the VGK!!! 1-0 VGK 6 minutes to GO in 1st. TV timeout

OMG!!! VGK got their "trap-transition" game going tonight. NOW 2-0 with 2 minutes to GO. COMPLETELY different game from game one. VGK with last 7 SOG's!!!

Skating well so far. No let up. No way knights take four of five if down 2-0 so this is a must.

well 2-0 VGK end of 1st with SOG's 13-11 VGK in the period. those 11 Jets shots must have come early because the VGK pretty much had them bottled up the last 7 minutes of the period :nonofinger:

watching the replays it is two COMPLETELY different teams from game one. VGK doing to the Jets on transition what the Jets did to THEM game one. Gerard Gallant looking "Super Genius" inserting Tomas Tatar into the lineup. he looks like Red Wings Tatar tonight instead of the under performing "no load" he has been since that trade :shake:

In Game Jets +290 total 6 1/2 +145/-170 @ Westgate and +115/-145 @ William-Hill
alternate total 5 1/2 -150/+120 @ William-Hill

NOW PP VGK start of 2nd

He put a little Tatar sauce on that shot, rat?

THAT was BEAUTY goal. the kind of "skill goal" he used to score all the time for Detroit do NOT know WHAT happened when he came to Las Vegas :shake:

Jets KILL

Little known fact.

Vegas Golden Knights (VGK) wanted to be called the Vegas Black Knights (VBK) originally but the Army wouldn't allow it.
The ownership then tried to get them named the Vegas Knights (VK) but VK was taken so they had to change it.
Finally settled on Vegas Golden Knights (VGK)

well STILL 2-0 VGK end of 1st BUT a late penalty gives the Jets a 1:58 PP to start the 3rd. SOG's 8 each in the period. looks like Fleury has the Jets "bamboozled" . trying to shoot too 'fine" and missing open shots. In game +500 with total now 4 1/2 over -105 under -115 @ Westgate and over +110 under -140 @ William-Hill

Little known fact.

Vegas Golden Knights (VGK) wanted to be called the Vegas Black Knights (VBK) originally but the Army wouldn't allow it.
The ownership then tried to get them named the Vegas Knights (VK) but VK was taken so they had to change it.
Finally settled on Vegas Golden Knights (VGK)

the US Army parachute team STILL sued BUT didn't go anywhere. Owner Bill Foley said "I do NOT think anyone is going to confuse an NHL hockey team with a parachute team". a LOT of people in Las Vegas wanted the name Aces which was our old semi-pro hockey team back in the 1990's and had a tie in to Nellis AFB fighter pilot "aces" BUT didn't happen. instead our "new" WNBA "girlie ball" team is the Aces (WHAT an INSULT) :mad:

btw, looks like Bill Folly was correct with the name. the VGK sell MORE gear with their knight's helmet logo than ALL the other teams in the league COMBINED this last season. just PRINTS MONEY :shake:

All year we were a low penalty team. Books get overexposed and now we commit penalties at a very high rate.

well Marchy took care of THAT!!! 1:28 after the Jets goal 3-1 VGK. half way thru the 3rd and TV timeout

Marchessault is just FLYING tonight. 2 of the 3 VGK gaols and just beat a Jet down the ice to negate an icing :shake:

No i bet the caps & the over yesturday with vegas & over today. I hade a felling vegas would play good in this second game because they want the spit, going home.:usausausa:

well 3-1 VGK final. Fleury with 30 saves tonight. go back to Las Vegas series TIED 1-1. WEIRD stat is that the Jets, who had the BEST home ice record regular season, have now LOST 3 of their last 4 @ home these playoffs :confused:

Jonathan Marchessault now with 6 goals 9 assits 15 points. gets into the Conn Smythe picture although IF the VGK were to WIN the Stanley Cup it is obviously Marc-Andry Fleury with his numbers. was 6-1 last Friday

gonna HEDGE my Capitals in four+850 exacta (50/475) with Lightning +105 "get the my bait back" Tuesday. BOTH the VGK and Jets in four exactas DEAD :mad:

VGK are 4-1 in their 5 games @ T-Mobile these playoffs and SHOULD be 5-0 but got SCREWED on that dis-allowed Marchessault goal in 1st OT of game two vs San Hoser :mad:

tampa on the road today , and due for a win, and should be hungry as hell?? please tell me doubledownon12 is not on tampa tonight ....

tampa on the road today , and due for a win, and should be hungry as hell?? please tell me doubledownon12 is not on tampa tonight ....

NO the fukker was all over the Capitals tonight and just DROWNED my exacta SWEEP +850. I WISH that son of a bitch would just GO AWAY!!! NOW I have to sweat my pre-series Capitals +175 $200 to return $550 play :mad:

Last edited:
Back