James Neal goal? yes +240
Eric Haula goal? yes +260
Marc Scheifele goal? yes +165
Patrik Laine goal? yes +175
total team goals?
VGK 2 1/2 over -125 under +115
Jets 3 1/2 over +140 under -160

:hockeyref:

are the Jets who were the BEST home team in the regular season, REALLY going to LOSE 4 of their last 5 games in Winnipeg in the playoffs ??? games #4 & #6 of the Predators series and game #2 vs the VGK :confused:

are the Jets who were the BEST home team in the regular season, REALLY going to LOSE 4 of their last 5 games in Winnipeg in the playoffs ??? games #4 & #6 of the Predators series and game #2 vs the VGK :confused:
i dunno but if they do im hoping vegas wins by 2 over 6

well ONE period to GO for the VGK making a trip to visit Lord Stanley!!! 2-1 VGK. even with two Jets PP's SOG's 15-11 VGK in the period :cheers3:

Hokey Smoke!!! the Jets are REALLY bamboozled!!! fancy Russian passing and fanning on shots. VGK had more chances on that PP. Jets now "Oh Fer" on 4 PP chances!!! :)

to paraphrase the great Penguins P-b-P announcer Mike Lang "Oh Lord Stanley. Lord Stanley pass me the brandy. the Vegas Golden Knights are PLAYING for the Stanley Cup"!!! :cheers3:

the flower is more like a tree trunk

31 saves in game five. last I saw Fleury Conn Smythe odds were 3-1. I will BET it is either even OR minus money after this. 2nd series where the VGK won four straight!!! SWEEP of the LA Kings and NOW lose game one in Winnipeg come back with the next four "Polish Sweep" :)

fleury really rise to the occasion. however game one of next series most likely over, fluery havent adjusted yet to new team. after first game who knows

another amazing stat for the VGK is they "closed out" all three series on the road!!! game four in LA. game six in San Hoser and NOW game five in Winnipeg :sportsfanfinger:

See odds bs each opponent?

WHAT in the WORLD are you TALKING about ??? VGK were the +125 DOG in the Jets series and a slight favorite vs both the Kings and Sharks because they had "home ice advantage" in those series. I do NOT understand your POINT ???

WHAT in the WORLD are you TALKING about ??? VGK were the +125 DOG in the Jets series and a slight favorite vs both the Kings and Sharks because they had "home ice advantage" in those series. I do NOT understand your POINT ???

typo. "See odds vs each opponent?"

Back