Very strong NBA trend for Saturday's card...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

I've waited 2+ weeks for this game.

when the line is set for the Houston/San Antonio game...take a look at the recent history (go back as long as five years)...these teams have played (under) at a clip that is literally found nowhere else in NBA handicapping statistics. With Ginobli taking limited minutes and Parker riding the pine, this game is going to be like pulling teeth to watch!!! I estimate the 24 second shot clock buzzer goes off 20 times in this game lol...can you say CLANK??!?? Their last matchup was a prime example of what I'm talking about. These teams just play slow against eachother and I've never seeen any change. Believe me, I've seen a lot of this matchup in the past. It really doesnt matter how low they make the line...it's not cracking 160 on Saturday baring double OT...

BOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a big fan of the mouth myself... would have gone with
phil-ivey-avatar.png

GL with the trend, tried and true no doubt

Nah...cant use the avator of a guy who has his own table on full tilt...lol...
"deathmatch"
"thunderdome"

i didn't make it a secret...listed the same job at the same place from a long island IP address with my same birthday...

just @ work and bored and have been capping NBA and NFL all season long so I figured I'd give it a shot...up to them if they wanna let me post

WhiteMenCantJump-

Are you at all deterred by the fact that Houston and San Antonio, in fact, do not play each other on Friday? Just wondering if you still grade this as a strong play despite that. Thanks.

WhiteMenCantJump-

Are you at all deterred by the fact that Houston and San Antonio, in fact, do not play each other on Friday? Just wondering if you still grade this as a strong play despite that. Thanks.

I was thinking the same thing. :consoling1:

I mean, sure, it's something that could be filed under the 'con' list when deciding on this play. But you know damn well how good Houston and San Antonio play D. I think they can overcome it and WhiteMenCantJump can still cash.

whitemencantjump--Are you aware that while today is a national holiday; yesterday was one as well.

That's right. It was John Amaechi's birthday.
:Cheers:
amaechi.jpg

He is intimately familiar with Jonathan. I stress the term 'intimately.'

sorry obv i meant saturday...i was messed up with the date...and yes i'm familliar with the nation

ok...8 of last 10....

and 23 of last 26...

to the under...

I'm gonna watch Ginobli's performance tonight carefully and wait on this line

good to see you bro....

wow, parker and ginobli are both back in time for this one huh?

waiting on the line...

maybe a little higher tho, I'm not really sure...I know that anything near 180 and it's going to be a large play for me

exactly where I'd figure...

I'm going 220 to win 200 on the under
and 110 to win 100 on the Spurs +3.5

BOL

satyr, you would have been right if parker and ginobli were sitting out...prolly closer to 173...and I would taken the game for 500

Back