Verlander and Mahrey

In the Dodger game tomorrow morning I am going to bet Padres ml first half and the whole game ML also. Take a look its very plausible

In the Dodger game tomorrow morning I am going to bet Padres ml first half and the whole game ML also. Take a look its very plausible

I like Paddack and Maeda nothing special but Doyers 15-2 on Sunday while Pads 5-12, paddack not AS good on road, LA struggling but still 4-1 L5

I really wanted to take Pads but just couldn't do it. I still think LAD is the best team in the bigs even after HOU raping the market

Maeda is good on 4 days rest.Right now major struggles. FYI yesterday I cashed Dodgers minus 2.5

Maeda is good on 4 days rest.Right now major struggles. FYI yesterday I cashed Dodgers minus 2.5

Nice call, let’s not forget SD got em Fri and I don’t see them losing the series on Sunday at home. They have one of the best home record to this point in the season of any team in the last 15 years...as well as a great Sunday squad

Top home records since 2004 through Aug 1

View attachment 41452

But best of luck whatever you decide

going to stay away from the Dodger matchup today...umpire, pitchers, situation is telling me under but gut and line move is telling me dont f'n do it...no play for me...I agree with you its a good spot to take San diego in principle but I just have a hard time betting against what I believe is one of the better teams we have seen in the past decade or so. Their bullpen is their weak point and it may cost em in the playoffs but not counting on that today...When they put Maeda back in the pen all of sudden they are pretty solid 7-9 most night...love em to win it all, not going against em much if at all rest of this year at home...I am still going to look hard at the Paddack props when I see em...leaning now on Rocks under, Yanks ml, Pit under, Minny under, A's under

Maeda lasted 2.2 innings giving up 5 runs can I survive the last 1.5. Concerning the Dodgers I am skeptical

Back