vegasinsider article with lvsc openers ?

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
LVSC releases Week 1 lines
July 11, 2008
By Brian Edwards
VegasInsider.com

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]

At last, Las Vegas Sports Consultants released opening lines for Week 1 of the college football season on Friday afternoon. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the highlights.
The 2008 campaign will start on Thursday Aug. 28 with a six-pack of games. Of course, there’s a big card Saturday, but there’s also a doubleheader of games on Friday, Sunday and Monday.
Once again, South Carolina will take the national stage for its Thursday opener against North Carolina State at Williams-Brice Stadium. The Gamecocks have been installed as 13-point home favorites. ESPN will have the telecast at 8:00 p.m. Eastern.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=280 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=adlabel width=270 height=10>Advertisement</TD><TD width=10 rowSpan=3><SPACER width="10" height="1" type="block"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=onav vAlign=center align=middle width=270 height=270><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#fcf5e5 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=268 height=268><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!--// /*mag spot*/if (!vTag) {var vTag="ros;type=ros";}if (!random) {var abc = Math.random() + ""; var random = abc.substring(2,abc.length);}document.write('<script src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/imu.vegasinsider.com/'+vTag+';sz=250x250;tile=7;ord='+random+'?"><\/script>'); // --> </SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/imu.vegasinsider.com/collegefootball;arena=collegefootball;feat=stories;type=psa;sz=250x250;tile=7;ord=1243337817924639?"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=VBScript> on error resume next plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.6"))) </SCRIPT><OBJECT id=Movie1 codeBase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0 height=250 width=250 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

<EMBED src="http://www.vegasinsider.com/visports/images/marketingads/042308-250X250_vegassb08.swf?clickTag=http://ad.doubleclick.net/click%3Bh=v8/36fb/3/0/%2a/h%3B205200544%3B0-0%3B0%3B14433625%3B237-250/250%3B26218093/26235947/1%3B%3B%7Esscs%3D%3fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportbet.com%2Findex.asp%3FBannerId%3D17809" wmode=opaque bgcolor=#FFFFFF swLiveConnect=FALSE WIDTH=250 HEIGHT=250 quality=high TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED></OBJECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=270 height=10><SPACER width="1" height="10" type="block"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>"The Gamecocks have a decided advantage over the Wolfpack in the experience department,” VI handicapper Christian Alexander said. “Playing on the road in a very hostile environment and facing a South Carolina defense with 10 returning starters, I imagine points will be hard to come by for an N.C. State offense that was less than impressive in 2007."
Baylor will play host to Wake Forest to initiate the Art Briles’ era in Waco. LVSC opened the Demon Deacons as 10 ½-point road ‘chalk.’ That’s also a Thursday game that’ll start at 8:00 p.m. ET. on FSN.
An hour later, ESPN2 will have television coverage of Oregon St. at Stanford. LVSC opened the Beavers as five-point road favorites.
On Friday, Rice will take on SMU in the first game of June Jones’ tenure with the Mustangs. The Owls opened as 4 ½-point home ‘chalk’ for this 8:00 p.m. ET. kick-off on ESPN.
Saturday’s action starts at noon and Michigan better be on upset alert – again. Remember, Appalachian St. went into the Big House and pulled a Week 1 shocker last year, and gamblers shouldn’t be surprised if Utah does the exact same thing.
LVSC opened Rich Rodriguez’s squad as a seven-point favorite, but the Wolverines are in transition and have major questions about the quarterback position. Meanwhile, the Utes return 14 total starters from last season’s 9-4 team.
I’ve been saying that I thought Clemson would be a three-point favorite for its opener against Alabama at the Georgia Dome on Aug. 30. However, LVSC sent the Tigers out at five.
The game is similar to Georgia-Florida in the sense that tickets will be split 50-50 between the two schools. Both teams return veteran QBs – Clemson’s Cullen Harper and ‘Bama’s John Parker Wilson – and have high expectations. The Tigers finished last season in the Georgia Dome, losing 23-20 to Auburn in overtime of the Chick-Fil-A Bowl.
The Tigers and Tide will tangle in the eight o’clock prime-time slot. In addition, we have a few other big-time matchups under the lights, including Missouri-Illinois, USC-UVA, Florida-Hawaii and Virginia Tech-East Carolina.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=280 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=adlabel width=270 height=10>Advertisement</TD><TD width=10 rowSpan=3><SPACER width="10" height="1" type="block"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=onav vAlign=center align=middle width=270 height=270><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#fcf5e5 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=268 height=268><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!--// /*mag spot*/if (!vTag) {var vTag="ros;type=ros";}if (!random) {var abc = Math.random() + ""; var random = abc.substring(2,abc.length);}document.write('<script src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/imu.vegasinsider.com/'+vTag+';sz=250x250;tile=7;ord='+random+'?"><\/script>'); // --> </SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/imu.vegasinsider.com/collegefootball;arena=collegefootball;feat=stories;type=psa;sz=250x250;tile=7;ord=1243337817924639?"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=VBScript> on error resume next plugin = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.9"))) </SCRIPT><OBJECT id=Movie1 codeBase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0 height=250 width=250 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

<EMBED src="http://www.vegasinsider.com/visports/images/marketingads/sb_mlb08_250x250.swf?clickTag=http://ad.doubleclick.net/click%3Bh=v8/36fb/3/0/%2a/s%3B205200894%3B0-0%3B0%3B14433625%3B237-250/250%3B25922988/25940842/1%3B%3B%7Esscs%3D%3fhttp%3A%2F%2Fpartners.starnetsystems.net%2Fqb%2FClickServlet%3Fpid%3D528352%26cid%3D27003" wmode=opaque bgcolor=#FFFFFF swLiveConnect=FALSE WIDTH=250 HEIGHT=250 quality=high TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED></OBJECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=270 height=10><SPACER width="1" height="10" type="block"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>And that’s another upset alert for you – East Carolina to possibly knock off Va. Tech as an 11 1/2-point 'dog in Charlotte. The Pirates, who return 16 starters from last year’s 8-5 team which beat Boise St. in the Hawaii Bowl, gave the Hokies fits in Blacksburg in 2007. Frank Beamer’s team eventually won a 17-7 decision, but Skip Holtz’s bunch easily took the money as a 28-point underdog.
Missouri and Illinois will collide in St. Louis at 7:45 p.m. ET. on ESPN. The Tigers opened as 7 ½-point favorites. They jumped out to a huge lead against the Illini last season before holding on for a 40-34 win as six-point ‘chalk.’
"I imagine mistake-prone passer Juice Williams (13 TDs, 12 INTs in '07) will sorely miss RB Rashard Mendenhall this season,” Alexander said. “Without him, the Illini offense, which prefers to keep things on the ground, will be without a huge part of their success from last season. It’s no secret that Mizzou can make things happen early, often and quickly. My question is this: can Juice keep up?"
The Gators are 27-point favorites against the Warriors, who return just eight total starters (four on each side of the ball) from last year’s 12-1 squad. They covered the spread in their 2006 season opener at Alabama, dropping a 25-17 decision as 15-point underdogs.
UF has won 18 straight season openers, winning the last 10 by an average of 36 points per game. I know it’s a monster ‘chalk’ situation, but I felt the number should’ve been 33. I think Florida scores at least 60 and takes the cash.
**B.E.’s Bonus Nuggets**
--Best Week 1 Games:
1-Clemson vs. Alabama
2-Illinois vs. Missouri
3-Tennessee at UCLA
4-Fresno St. at Rutgers
5-(tie) Utah at Michigan
5-(tie) Virginia Tech at East Carolina (Charlotte)
--My Pre-Season Top 10:
1-Florida
2-USC
3-Missouri
4-Georgia
5-Oklahoma
6-West Virginia
7-Clemson
8-Ohio State
9-Auburn
10-Texas
--In 2006 and 2007, Illinois went 7-2 ATS in nine games as an underdog.
--Ole Miss is a 10-point favorite for Houston Nutt’s debut as head coach of the Rebels against Memphis. Like I recently mentioned, Texas transfer Jevan Snead looked extremely impressive in the Rebels’ spring game, as did versatile playmaker Dexter McCluster, who is a poor man’s version of UF’s Percy Harvin and/or Mizzou’s Jeremy Maclin.
--Tennessee will start its season on the West coast for a second straight season, taking on UCLA. The Vols lost 45-31 at Cal last year. This Monday game is off the board for now due to the Bruins’ injuries at the QB position.
--Rutgers is a five-point favorite versus Fresno St. in the other Monday matchup, a 4:00 p.m. ET. kick-off on ESPN.
--More Numbers:
USC -18 at Virginia
Cal -7 vs. Michigan St.
Louisville -3 vs. Kentucky (Sunday at 3:30 on ESPN)
Colorado -12 vs. Colorado St. (Sunday in Denver on FSN)
Auburn -27.5 vs. ULM --Remember, ULM won outright at Alabama last year.
[/FONT]

Week 1 Lines (Sort of)

You guys still love me for this. LVSC released their Week 1 lines, but I can only find this article detailing some of them. Hopefully somebody can find the full list.

i was late a minute. too fast jpicks beat me to it. guess it is easier to delete this thread.

haha. never even looked who posted it first. Utah as a touchdown dog? seems high to me. never thought they put that thing over 4.

yes that line is ponderous but after seeing how they had michigan valued in the GOY lines at golden nugget i was curious to see what this line would be. Hard to not liek utah at this number .. atleast this early.

Sort of interesting oregon state -5 ??

the following was garfather , carolinablue , me dmoney and etg projected line for this game in the week 1 line predictions thread .....

Oregon State at Stanford -1 or -1.5 -1 pickem , pickem, pickem

So at first glance , without having capped the game at all , there appears that we may have some dog value in stanford.

Another one. projected lines from garfather , CB , me , Dmoney , EtG

Utah at Michigan -2, -4 -2.5 -3 -4.5

Can we get a mod to merge this with Kyle's thread? Thanks.

The other game that I see is CU -12 vs. CSU. I can understand 7, but the games in this rivalry have been to close for a DD spread.

Thanks to both of you guys for posting these! It makes it more interesting to see actual lines in some form or fashion, so we can do some early comparisons vs projected lines.

Here are a few of my thoughts...

South Carolina -13
I had em at -10.5 and didn't see much value at that number and definitely don't see any at 13, so anything in DD would be a pass for me even though everyone will be making plays one way or the other on that one since it is on opening night

Rice -4.5
I had em -7.5, so this one definitely still on my radar as I would be pretty comfortable with anything 5.5 or less most likely.

Wake -13
I had em at -10.5, same comments as SC above.

Mich -7
I had em at -4, so I was a little more generous than most who were thinking in the -2 range, but 7 is no value on the fav in my opinion. Could see how Utah would be a tempting play, but you know me and dogs..

Clemson -5
I had em at -7.5, but will probably stay away because this might just be one of those fun games to sit back and watch without any action as it could go a number of different ways. May come down to a FG at the end, so 5 doesn't interest me much.

VT -11.5
I totally screwed this one up as I had -18.5. Even though the game is in Charlotte, VT will probably have more fans than ECU. I know ECU is getting a lot of play as a sleeper team this year, but I think VT will surprise some people, even with their losses. Wouldn't be shocked though if ECU stayed in this one till late, so won't be touching the fav here. ECU would be a great dog play at 14.5, not so sure at 11.5, decent but not great.

Mizzou -7.5
I had -8.5, so pretty close there. Again, no value in that number for me.

Florida -27
I had em at 28.5. May be tempted to add them to my week 1 big fav list as I usually nail my 4TD or more favs in week 1. May actually look into a Gator team total if it comes in around 40 something.

Colorado -12
I totally screwed this one up too, as I only had the Buffs at -3.5. Way way off here. I was giving more credence to the whole rivalry thing I guess, similar to my view on Ole Miss v Memphis. Haven't done much research on this matchup for week 1, since I don't play a lot of games like this to be honest. One would think there would be some value in CSU getting all those points in Denver, but I will leave the dog thoughts to the experts.

USC -18
I had em at -21.5 so not too far off. Not a lot of interest in laying those kind of points against a scrappy UVA team though, as it doesn't really fit my criteria of when to lay big spreads.

Cal -7
Had em at -7.5, no interest in this one b/c I think the line will come out where it should be, so no value for me.

Auburn -27.5
Had em at -24.5, don't see much value laying 4 TDs against a ULM team that could burn the clock with their running game, and maybe get a backdoor TD or 2 when Auburn goes to the bench early to rest up for the brutal schedule later in the year. Auburn won't care about winning by 28, so too risky for me.

Louisville -3
Had it at -3.5, think it is about right, so no value there.

Rutgers -5
Had it at -6.5, so again not much value in my opinion. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if Fresno won SU. Also wouldn't be shocked if this was one of Gar's ML dog plays in week 1.

Ole Miss -10
Man, was I way off here with my -3.5. This series is almost always close. Actually went to a few of the matchups back when I lived in Memphis and they went head to head at the Liberty Bowl. Seems like a lot of points to lay in a rivalry game, but what do I know.

Okay, that's all I have right now. Feel free to post your thoughts, agreements, disagreements, whatever, it's cool. Man, I can feel the season right around the corner now, and it is great!

i gotta think usc will be -21 an maybe more by gametime

love seein stanford catchin that much vs oregon state also

The Tigers opened as 7 ½-point favorites. They jumped out to a huge lead against the Illini last season before holding on for a 40-34 win as six-point ‘chalk.’

Well, I had a 5 or 5.5 last year in this game and sneaked out the win.

So we have same venue again.

Mendenhall was so big to this team. They def regress this year a bit. Juice did mature heavily last year but is that enough to make up for your all-purpose back? I don't think so. The defense will go back slightly as well. That secondary isn't all hat special. Perfect for Chase Daniel.

Mizzou defense seems to have improved and did as we went thru last year. No reason to think the offense isn't great again.

Hoping people remember that Illy was in Rose Bowl last year and get this back under 7 when offshores comeout.

I personally would have put it around 8.5-9

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#c48f1b border=0><TBODY><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/28 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>127 Texas-El Paso</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>128 Buffalo</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR>
-2.5 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/28 7:30 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>129 Vanderbilt</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>130 Miami (OH)</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPNU

</TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR>
-1.5 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/28 8:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>131 NC State</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>132 South Carolina</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN

-13.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/28 8:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>133 Wake Forest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>134 Baylor</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>FSN

</TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -10.5
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/28 9:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>135 Oregon St</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>136 Stanford</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN2

</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -5.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/28 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>137 Troy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>138 M. Tennessee</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ADDED GAME

</TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -6.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/29 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>145 Temple</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>146 Army</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN Classic

</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -3.5
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/29 8:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>147 SMU</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>148 Rice</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN

-4.5 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 12:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>149 Utah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>150 Michigan</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-7.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 12:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>151 Syracuse</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>152 Northwestern</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-12.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 12:30 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>153 Memphis</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>154 Mississippi</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-10.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 2:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>155 Ohio</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>156 Wyoming</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-9.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 2:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>157 Akron</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>158 Wisconsin</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-28.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 2:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>159 W. Michigan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>160 Nebraska</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-14.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 3:30 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>161 Washington</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>162 Oregon</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-10.5 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 4:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>163 Tulsa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>164 UAB</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -15.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 6:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>165 TCU</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>166 New Mexico</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Versus

</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -3.5
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>167 Miss. State</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>168 Louisiana Tech</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN2

</TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -10.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>169 Boston College</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>170 Kent</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>@ Cleveland Ohio

</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -12.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>171 Oklahoma St</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>172 Washington St</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>@ Seattle, WA

</TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -6.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>173 No. Illinois</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>174 Minnesota</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-10.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>175 Bowling Green</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>176 Pittsburgh</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-13.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>177 Hawaii</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>178 Florida</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-27.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:30 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>179 Virginia Tech</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>180 East Carolina</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>@ Charlotte, NC (ESPN2)

</TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -11.5
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:45 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>181 Illinois</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>182 Missouri</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>@ St, Louis, MO (ESPN)

-7.5 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 8:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>183 Michigan St</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>184 California</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ABC

-7.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 8:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>185 So. Cal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>186 Virginia</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -17.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 8:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>187 Alabama</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>188 Clemson</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>@ Georgia Dome

-5.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 10:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>189 Idaho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>190 Arizona</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-28.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 10:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>191 Utah State</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>192 UNLV</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-12.5 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 12:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>193 WESTERN KY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>194 Indiana</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>GAME OFF BOARD
ADDED GAMES

</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 2:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>195 La Monroe</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>196 Auburn</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-27.5 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>197 La Lafayette</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>198 So. Miss.</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-14.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>199 FAU</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>200 Texas</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-26.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>201 Florida Intl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>202 Kansas</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-37.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:00 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>203 Arkansas State</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>204 Texas AM</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-21.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/30 7:10 PM</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD>205 North Texas</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>206 Kansas State</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-25.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/31 3:30 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>207 Kentucky</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>208 Louisville</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN

-3.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>08/31 7:30 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>209 Colorado</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>210 Colorado State</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>@ Denver, CO (FSN)

</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> -12.0
</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_even><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>09/01 4:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>211 Fresno St</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>212 Rutgers</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN

-5.0 </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_even vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=42><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>09/01 8:00 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>213 Tennessee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>214 UCLA</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ESPN
GAME OFF BOARD:
UCLA-QB-Olson-Questionable, QB-Cowan-OUT

</NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=60><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=59><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=61><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=67><NOBR> </NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You know , every time i tried to copy and paste from their lines pages at vegasinsider last year , it wouldn't format right and the lines would not be on the same line as the listed teams. frustrating.

damn , based on what others thought the okiest/washst line was gonna be set at , i thought there was a chance that i could make a huge play on the cowboys. but they make them a 6 point fav and not a dog.

Based on these lines, my leans would be as follows...

Rice
Florida
Miami OH
Temple
Texas
KSU
Kansas

Most of my thoughts are in one of these LVSC threads, not sure which one since it seems we have about 16 of them going right now and everytime I post in one, it seems to be the one with no responses haha.

Back