Vegas 73

First 2...
  • 2/2.24 Takashi Sato +112
  • 3/2.22 LEONARDO vs SILVA u2½ -135

1684611745779.png
  • Sato has proven to be a skilled striker with good TDD
  • Leonardo is super tough and has faced 3 top contenders in her last 4 fights. Silva seems for real with 8 straight wins, all finishes but one. Odds too high to play, but the under is priced fairly.

OAibopC.png

Resi of the prelims
  • 3/2.46 NICK FIORE -122
  • 4/2.16 Rodrigo Nascimento -185
  • 4/4.60 Vanessa Demopoulos +115

2735e5d429b1c6b381daf928ef7bcf02

• Hooper moves up in weight, trying to add more size to help his takedowns...I guess. Lucky for him he gets a grappler this time with only decent striking. Fiore will still have advantage standing but since this one very likely to hit the mat, I do give Chase a chance...but I'll side with the more well rounded guy who's a natural LW.
  • Latifi is undersized at HW and now 40 years old. Nascimento is a JuJitsu Black Belt and will work well on the groun, howver he can use his size/length to keep Ilir at bay with jabs and kicks if need be.
fUZMUPu.jpg

[5-4 +1.01u]
  • 4/1.97 ANTHONY HERNANDEZ -203
  • 2.56/5 Anthony Hernandez by Submission +195
mD3atOL.jpg
  • Shahbazyan comes from a great team (Extreme Coulture), after losing 3 straight he got back in the win column last time out and looks to build on that, but Anthony Hernandez will be a stern test. "Fluffy" is 4-2 in UFC and has won his last 3, 2 with subs over Rodolfo Vieira and another over Marc-Andre Barriault. He's got solid striking with very fast hands. Shab has the size and should have an excellent gameplan, but Hernandez is on a roll and this one should get a number ny his name. A bit on the sub as well.

162851.jpg

[6-5 +0.42u]
  • 3/4.26 Angela Hill +142
  • 4/2.80 HILL vs DERN o4½ -142

1684631058003.png

• Dern has to ghet this fight to the ground to win. If she manages to get her down, Hill has stuggled to get back up and there's a real sub possibility as well. if her TDD holds up Hill could pull the upset as her striking is top level for women's MMA. Dern does carry more power and if she happens to connect with a good shot, it could lead to the takedown. Dern has lost 2 of last 3 and even though Angela is only 15-12(probably thos lamest record ever for a main event participant), she has however been on a bit of a roll(2 straight) and Dern's takedown pct is only 11%. I'll back Overkill to keep it standing and work through a technical decision.
5uIlFMH.jpg

:shake:

Back