Vegas 36 at the Apex

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Damn I almost missed the whole card as I was into football and that Penn St game :moneyeyes:

First Fight...for me
  • 2.96/2 PADDY PIMBLETT -148
  • 1.57/1 MODESTAS BUKAUSKAS -157
  • 1/3.00 MODESTAS BUKAUSKAS DEC/TECH DEC +300
A stiffer test than most may think for Pimblett’s hotly-anticipated debut in the UFC. Of concern will be Pimblett’s uninspired striking. Vendramini often wades forward into danger, but Pimblett doesn’t have any form of quality counter-striking to pose a threat. Most likely, Pimblett finds a takedown in the early exchanges and rides out a fairly one-sided decision on the mat.

Last edited:
Bukauskas Decision ...Leg kicks will be hugely important in Rountree’s success on Saturday night. Bukauskas prefers to use his range with a long jab, leaving his extended lead leg primed to be chopped. As seen against Anders, Rountree can land leg kicks successfully whether they are set up or naked. Bukauskas improvements to pacing and distance control make him the safer bet than trying to guess what form of Rountree will appear.

153449.jpg

[1-2 -0.57u]
  • 2.48/2 ALEX MORONO -124
  • 1.68/1 MORONO / ZAWADA o2½-168
A fight with two risk-takers, Morono should just barely be favored based on his volume. Zawada is the bigger physical threat, and Morono is defensively open enough for the German to exploit. Morono, however, will have more opportunities to land on Zawada. Able to string together lengthy combinations, Zawada’s inability to form educated counters and tendency to move back on a straight line will leave him eating more shots than he can return.

153435.jpg

[3-2 +2.43u]
  • 9.2/4 Tom Aspinall -230
  • 2/8.00 TOM ASPINALL KO,TKO,DQ,SUB +400

Aspinall KO ...For such a highly regarded prospect, Tom Aspinall almost fell at his first real career hurdle last time out. When Arlovski proved unwilling to fold under the Brit’s physical prowess, Aspinall appeared to run out of options on the feet. Saved by his underrated wrestling (in regards to the division), Aspinall will have to return to his boxing against Spivak. Physically inferior, Spivak will struggle to take this fight to the mat early and will have to bank on his chin under early Aspinall pressure. With a far greater physical ceiling and a solid TDD, Aspinall should overwhelm Spivak without needing to burn the entire fuel reserves.​

Well, hopefully looselines pays off that +400 ITD as I seen it other place around -120 so I would think it was in error.

[5-2 +14.43u]

The Till fight seems off the board now, at least at BAS & looselines. I like Till ITD so I'm still looking to see if they put it back up

Well, hopefully looselines pays off that +400 ITD as I seen it other place around -120 so I would think it was in error.

[5-2 +14.43u]

The Till fight seems off the board now, at least at BAS & looselines. I like Till ITD so I'm still looking to see if they put it back up
Ya I had -150 on the itd on Tom. And +400 on sergey. Hope it holds up for you

Bukauskas Decision ...Leg kicks will be hugely important in Rountree’s success on Saturday night. Bukauskas prefers to use his range with a long jab, leaving his extended lead leg primed to be chopped. As seen against Anders, Rountree can land leg kicks successfully whether they are set up or naked. Bukauskas improvements to pacing and distance control make him the safer bet than trying to guess what form of Rountree will appear.
Fuckin' nailed it with those leg kicks.

Back