VC's Week 7 Plays

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Lions ML (+104)

I don't think Minnesota's defense is quite as good as it seems...Detroit's offense is elite and will force us to readjust our perception of Vikes D.

On offense Darnold has had a lot of easy throws to make, but Detroit forces tight windows at the highest percentage. They'll test Darnold in addition to taking away Vikes run game.

ML Parlay: Jaguars (-257) & Eagles (-169) at +121

Jacksonville with the situational advantage...they won't fall behind, so they won't be quitting bitches like last week. No Etienne is a blessing...I expect a big day from Tank, which will help Trevor a lot.

AJ Brown is so big for Eagles pass attack + Saquon against vulnerable run defense. On offense Giants counter with...Daniel Jones?

ML Parlay: Bills (-460) & Steelers (+108) at +153

Fuck you, Will Levis.

Point movement in favor of the Jets is just crazy to me. Great defense at home at plus money...sure, let's do it.

The Steelers never used to lose those home primetime games. I have no idea why they are screwing with Russell Wilson. These road chalks just keep winning..

I like all your others, just not sure I trust Pitts now. But like you know, I'm usually wrong.

The Steelers never used to lose those home primetime games. I have no idea why they are screwing with Russell Wilson. These road chalks just keep winning..

I like all your others, just not sure I trust Pitts now. But like you know, I'm usually wrong.
You scared me when you said Pitts haha. I'm starting Kyle in fantasy this week lol

Back