VC's Week 6 Plays

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Bears ML (-120)

Bears great defense. Trevor will struggle.
Jags don't play defense. Caleb will be much better than Trevor here.
Bears got to London early.

Saints +3.5 (-115)

Getting over a field goal seems like a great deal here. This is still a good Saints D with enough weapons on offense going against a very vulnerable defense.

Browns +9.5 (-113)

I trust Cleveland's defense a lot more. Cleveland should be able to run against Fangio light boxes. Returning pieces will help Cleveland.

ML Parlay: Ravens (-285) & Chargers (-153) at +123

Baltimore should have a field day on the ground, much better defensive pieces,.I like Chargers run game to do well.

ML Parlay: Packers (-240) & Lions (-170) at +125

I like what Green Bay has done against mobile quarterbacks, its offense should put up a lot of points.
Detroit's offense will have too many weapons do well here, on the ground and through the air.

Damn bro, you love betting this dog shit browns team every week and they keep fucking ya over. I understand this a huge number for a avg at best Philly team w plenty their own issues. I just can’t get away from what has become one my golden rules for NFL betting, don’t bet on Watson, ever!! The guy is an absolute team killer! We could stick Minshew or any number of serviceable backup qb’s onto the browns and I think they would be a .500 team at worst, the problem is they continue rolling with him, imo there 4-5 backups who would do a better job than this pos! I just refuse to put money on him, at 1st it might have been a morality issue but it has simply become good business not to bet this loser!! I hate big numbers, dogs 7 or higher have been cashing at a insane clip but I don’t see it here, Philly d front should get pressure which leads to Watson hanging his head and finger pointing. Stephanski needs to make a change or this rapist gonna cost a really good coach his job!

Don’t jags have a really good record in London? Feel like they have an edge in these games since they should have the logistics down.

Is Carr gonna be healthy?

Damn bro, you love betting this dog shit browns team every week and they keep fucking ya over. I understand this a huge number for a avg at best Philly team w plenty their own issues. I just can’t get away from what has become one my golden rules for NFL betting, don’t bet on Watson, ever!! The guy is an absolute team killer! We could stick Minshew or any number of serviceable backup qb’s onto the browns and I think they would be a .500 team at worst, the problem is they continue rolling with him, imo there 4-5 backups who would do a better job than this pos! I just refuse to put money on him, at 1st it might have been a morality issue but it has simply become good business not to bet this loser!! I hate big numbers, dogs 7 or higher have been cashing at a insane clip but I don’t see it here, Philly d front should get pressure which leads to Watson hanging his head and finger pointing. Stephanski needs to make a change or this rapist gonna cost a really good coach his job!
Somehow I have way too much bias toward good defenses with shit offenses! I just have optimism in offense in today‘s NFL, so if I like a team’s defense then I like the whole team! If rapist lets me down then I won’t bet on them again!

Don’t jags have a really good record in London? Feel like they have an edge in these games since they should have the logistics down.

Is Carr gonna be healthy?
Jax is 6-5 in London — that‘s it! And that includes being in London an extra week when they beat Bills last year.

No Carr, which is why it‘s +3.5. You think Rattler is gonna be much worse?

Jax is 6-5 in London — that‘s it! And that includes being in London an extra week when they beat Bills last year.

No Carr, which is why it‘s +3.5. You think Rattler is gonna be much worse?

Oh wow, my perception way off on that, I always lean jags in those games! Lol. Whoops.

Yes I think rattler is way way way worse than Carr, despite what you think of Carr he is a legit nfl qb and rattler is not close to being that imo.

I def won the game jags stayed and played there 2 weeks straight, that was nfl fuckery at its finest, in no way was that game fair to bills!!

Turns out Bears secondary is very thin due to injuries. And this should be a great game for Tank if Jax is smart enough to prioritize getting him carries. Think over is a better play in that game, as Jax could certainly win this. Jax will definitely win this if its defense starts acting like it should be with Nielsen’s help. I really can’t believe that the D is still playing as poorly as it was in second half of last season. But i’d rather just avoid the London crap altogether.

Turns out Bears secondary is very thin due to injuries. And this should be a great game for Tank if Jax is smart enough to prioritize getting him carries. Think over is a better play in that game, as Jax could certainly win this. Jax will definitely win this if its defense starts acting like it should be with Nielsen’s help. I really can’t believe that the D is still playing as poorly as it was in second half of last season. But i’d rather just avoid the London crap altogether.

Think it time to clean house, something is just off, they shouldn’t be this bad.

Back