• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

VC's Week 2 Plays + Vague Analysis

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Parlay: Lions ML (-215) & Giants ML (-210)

Geno hasn't been good in a while; Lions D strongly improved since firing of d-backs coach last year. Aidan-led d-line can exploit Seattle's absence of both starting tackles. Lions won't have to score much but between ARSB, Reynolds, and Lions run-game, they shall win. Giants bounce-back effort, offense with Waller and Saquon will look way better when Arizona doesn't do to their o-line what Dallas did. Dallas didn't do so much vs Giants D (good impression).

Parlay: Bucs ML (-150) & 49ers ML (-350)

Bucs D with contract-chasing White, top run D should have no problem with Bears run-centric offense. No matter if Carlton Davis or Kancey suit up. Bears D looks bottom-tier. 49ers: Shanahan dominance over McVay.

Ravens/Bengals under 46.5

Ravens learning new Monken offense, loss of Dobbins is tough, Bengals with Reader have a good run D, new safeties look good. Joe Burrow tends to start slow (weeks 1 & 2). Ravens D is top-notch since Roquan arrived.

Steelers +2.5

I think things will flip from last to this week. This is just more of a 'feel' pick. Cleveland‘s recent history in Pitt might be meaningful.

Parlay: Lions ML (-215) & Giants ML (-210)

Geno hasn't been good in a while; Lions D strongly improved since firing of d-backs coach last year. Aidan-led d-line can exploit Seattle's absence of both starting tackles. Lions won't have to score much but between ARSB, Reynolds, and Lions run-game, they shall win. Giants bounce-back effort, offense with Waller and Saquon will look way better when Arizona doesn't do to their o-line what Dallas did. Dallas didn't do so much vs Giants D (good impression).

Parlay: Bucs ML (-150) & 49ers ML (-350)

Bucs D with contract-chasing White, top run D should have no problem with Bears run-centric offense. No matter if Carlton Davis or Kancey suit up. Bears D looks bottom-tier. 49ers: Shanahan dominance over McVay.

Ravens/Bengals under 46.5

Ravens learning new Monken offense, loss of Dobbins is tough, Bengals with Reader have a good run D, new safeties look good. Joe Burrow tends to start slow (weeks 1 & 2). Ravens D is top-notch since Roquan arrived.

Steelers +2.5

I think things will flip from last to this week. This is just more of a 'feel' pick. Cleveland‘s recent history in Pitt might be meaningful.
Indifferent on the Buccaneers portion but everything else seems plausible.

(I actually looked at the plays this time through ;))

Indifferent on the Buccaneers portion but everything else seems plausible.

(I actually looked at the plays this time through ;))

I kind of figured that sometimes you just drop likes sort of as positive encouragement, friendly camaraderie, regardless of whether you agree with (or have read) the content) :)

Back