Staff member
2024 Win Totals:

Seahawks under 7.5 wins at +160
Titans over 6.5 wins at +110
Patriots under 4.5 wins at +100
Texans under 9.5 wins at +130
Bucs over 7.5 wins at -115

Ravens +2.5 at -107

Revenge, previous year's Super Bowl winner in week 1, Lamar as a dog. I see Ravens controlling things on offense with their ground game and still having a top-level defense.

Packers/Eagles under 49.5 at -110

I think it's naive to think that Jordan Love, in Week 1, will be in end-of-season form. I think Fangio has an instant impact on talented Eagles' defense that has solid guys on all three levels. Jalen Hurts gets yet another new OC.

Jaguars/Dolphins under 49 at -108

Seeing Nielsen as having an instant impact on a Jags D that has good corners to go with an up-and-coming pass rush led by two former first round picks. Also seeing Trevor struggle yet again against a good pass defense led by a strong secondary.

Patriots +8 at -107

Too many points for a competent veteran QB with a top-notch defense. Joe Burrow early-season tendency to struggle.

Titans +3.5 at -110

Fading Caleb Williams (number one pick quarterback trend) against what should be a much stronger Titans squad with a lockdown corner, a defense that is underrated based on injuries in previous years and an offense that has a good set of weapons to support an improved Levis. Titans' o-line is its weakness but Bears litearlly last in sack rate last year.

Parlay: Buccaneers ML (-175) & Chargers ML (-160) at +155

Liking Bowles against a rookie quarterback heading a mess of a team. Chargers D has the personnel especially in pass-rushing and secondarily in coverage to improve greatly from last year, especially now with a competent head coach, and Herbert is a reliable winner when the opposing team scores few points -- I don't like the Raiders O in general especially with a career backup at quarterback. Chargers also have a good group of tackles to negate Raiders edge-rushing threat.

All lines, unless otherwise noted, are from BOL

Last edited:
Ton of contrarian plays here.

Not concerned about fangio historically starting off very slow with his defenses in year one till they get some experience ?

Also I think eagles d let hurts throw almost all camp without a pick

Ton of contrarian plays here.

Not concerned about fangio historically starting off very slow with his defenses in year one till they get some experience ?

Also I think eagles d let hurts throw almost all camp without a pick
Desai was a Fangio protege, so I would think that adjusting won't be so hard. Fangio was also involved with the team as a consultant in 2022. So the team had already been influenced by Fangio for a while before his arrival. I also think that just having a competent defensive coordinator will make a big difference right away.

Adding:

2024 Win Totals:

Ravens +2.5 at -107

Revenge, previous year's Super Bowl winner in week 1, Lamar as a dog. I see Ravens controlling things on offense with their ground game and still having a top-level defense.

Packers/Eagles under 49.5 at -110

I think it's naive to think that Jordan Love, in Week 1, will be in end-of-season form. I think Fangio has an instant impact on talented Eagles' defense that has solid guys on all three levels. Jalen Hurts gets yet another new OC.

Jaguars/Dolphins under 49 at -108

Seeing Nielsen as having an instant impact on a Jags D that has good corners to go with an up-and-coming pass rush led by two former first round picks. Also seeing Trevor struggle yet again against a good pass defense led by a strong secondary.

Patriots +8 at -107

Too many points for a competent veteran QB with a top-notch defense. Joe Burrow early-season tendency to struggle.

Titans +3.5 at -110

Fading Caleb Williams (number one pick quarterback trend) against what should be a much stronger Titans squad with a lockdown corner, a defense that is underrated based on injuries in previous years and an offense that has a good set of weapons to support an improved Levis. Titans' o-line is its weakness but Bears litearlly last in sack rate last year.

Parlay: Buccaneers ML (-175) & Chargers ML (-160) at +155

Liking Bowles against a rookie quarterback heading a mess of a team. Chargers D has the personnel especially in pass-rushing and secondarily in coverage to improve greatly from last year, especially now with a competent head coach, and Herbert is a reliable winner when the opposing team scores few points -- I don't like the Raiders O in general especially with a career backup at quarterback. Chargers also have a good group of tackles to negate Raiders edge-rushing threat.

All lines, unless otherwise noted, are from BOL

Finish week strong buddy

Back