VC's Tuesday Plays

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Marlins/Phillies 1H Under 3.5 (waiting for it to come rather than do 1H under 4 at heavy chalk, although I'm good with latter)

Nola's last performance through 5 reassured me of his form. Both pitchers match up well.

Rangers RL (-1.5) at -140

Rangers match up solidly vs Lyles pitches, any righty (let alone deGrom) vs. Royals

Rockies 1H RL (+.5) at -105

Mikolas looks awful in Coors. Freeland looks promising enough. Cards bad team rhythm. Rox a solid dog here.

Dodgers 1H RL (-.5) at -115

May owns the Giants, including in their ballpark, while Dodger batters smash Wood

I don’t think I’ve ever won a -1.5 RL in extras with a walk off with the home team. Lost a bunch of +1.5s with the home team getting smacked around in the top of an inning of course.

Nice one!

I don’t think I’ve ever won a -1.5 RL in extras with a walk off with the home team. Lost a bunch of +1.5s with the home team getting smacked around in the top of an inning of course.

Nice one!
I left that one for dead and thought someone slipped me a mickey when I saw the score :D But i'm glad that you rode along on that one, that's a very fun way to win lol!

Rox was my favorite because I'm a Cards fan and we won, and it's extra gratifying to win a first-half side bet when the other side wins the full game!

I've learned now that I'm done with the Dodgers btw. Fooled a second time. Totally unrelated but should have learned my lesson with UCLA. Those glamorous LA teams just love to look great on paper and then fuck me over!

I've learned now that I'm done with the Dodgers btw. Fooled a second time. Totally unrelated but should have learned my lesson with UCLA. Those glamorous LA teams just love to look great on paper and then fuck me over!

Betts has cost me like 3 different all steal parlays that paid anywhere from 700 to 1k already this year!! How the fuck is it that everyone in the league is stealing bases and stealing them at a insane clip w these rules and bigger bases yet a dude that used to be one the few guys actually stealing them has completely stopped? And the Mfer got caught the only time he tried! I didn’t have him that game, I guess I’d been less pissed off if he actually tried? I dunno, how you the only person who has got caught? Baseball a crazy game.

Back