VC's Sunday Plays

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Patriots +5.5

Herbert 4 interceptions to 2 touchdowns and 50% completion rate in his career vs. Belichick. Run game will help out Pats

Titans +1

Colts run defense not the same without Grover Cleveland. Titans O in general way better at home. Don‘t trust Minshew to take advantage of Tits' defensive weakness

Saints +4.5

Saints have enough weapons in the pass game to take advantage of what has been especially lately a porous Lions defense (especially in the back). Big defensive advantage for the Saints here.

ML Parlay: Steelers (-285) & Chiefs (-250)

Steelers offense is apparently moving the ball now without Canada...Cardinals backup-laden defense won't stop it. Steelers obviously the better defense (welcome back, Minkah!) and Kyler has some weapons hurt, too.
Chiefs pass defense will shut down Love, I like Chiefs offense now that they're apparently featuring Rice more.

Isn’t the saints d kinda beat up? Looks like they could be missing several guys in secondary and on the dline. I agree carr should be able to put up numbers, I love Olave yardage prop (didn’t have one for Carr?). The problem is saints yards are like empty calories as they never equate to points! I got no dog in this other than props for both teams but while I agree saints can move the ball I think the margin might come from the fact lions typically punch it in when they get in the red zone and saints do not. Saints seriously only score td’s on like 40% their red zone trips. Lions red zone d is down at bottom the league tho so maybe today be the day? I dunno. Think that what makes this game tough as I suspect both teams move the ball.

I like Stephenson props. Def like pats more with Zappe than mac n cheese but I can’t bet them. Not that there is any world where I would lay points with chargers. Even tho I think hoody might be going senile this still one the biggest coaching mismatches you will ever see!!

Dunno why you don’t think Minshew can take advantage titans d? What wrong w Minshew? Pretty sure last game they played is when Richardson got hurt and Minshew carved them up!

I think both Steelers running backs have a field day vs cards crappy run d. The te will prob have a nice game also. Crazy they hadn’t had 400 yards the whole time Canada was there and they went over that the minute he was gone! That can’t be a good resume builder for him! Lol.

Would anyone believe me if I was actually paid to post plays by the little dwarves who live under bridges who live off the money you give them when you buy the hook?

Back