• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

VC's Sunday Plays

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Bucs/Colts under 44.5

Bucs don't run the ball, I like Colts' resume against opposing quarterbacks, Tampa Bay has one of the top run defenses, Checkdown-Minshew isn't going to get the "over" by himself.

Panthers/Titans over 36.5

Titans perform way better offensively at home.. I think they can use the run to set up the pass to an extent...I think Panthers will be doing the most damage offensively, especially against Titans' secondary.

Patriots -3.5

Run game will be huge in helping out Patriots quarterback. I also like their increased reliance on Douglas. I don't see the Giants O having any sort of thing they can rely on to move downfield.

Bengals +1.5

I think this line is an overreaction to Jake Browning having to start... I think he has more than enough surrounding talent, and getting the Bengals at dogs at home against...Kenny Pickett? perpetually under-acheiving run game? Inferior wide receiver crew?

Bears/Vikings under 43

Bears defense is improving, now healthier in the secondary and gaining chemistry in the front seven. I like what both defenses have been doing against non-elite quarterbacks and I like Minny against mobile quarterbacks.

Back