Vapster's Quick Thoughts Plays Concerns 11/27

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello all! I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. People say I talk too much so let's just get right to it...

Have you ever seen a team quarterback. In and out of the tunnel the players come, and he tries to get everyone jacked up?! I truly believe the Broncos are giving up and they don't give a rat's ass about Russell Wilson anymore. I will take the home dog Carolina Panthers.

My dad's would say you know you need to take the Texans plus two touchdowns in Miami. This is the NFL and that's a lot of points to give any team.

You ever have a hunch?! Were you just don't know why but you feel very good about a play? Yesterday for me it was rice plus 14 in college football. Today I'm going to take the bears plus a touchdown at the Jets. I feel like everyone's giving the Jets a lot of credit since they beat Green Bay but I don't think today's their day.

That's all I got for now! What do you think CTG?!

If you just bet every dog this year in NFL, you'd be up. I almost always blindly take DD dogs.

Do I really want to lay points with Denver? Hell no.

The Bears o-line gives me pause for concern. I don't mind Simien at qb.

I played Carolina. No play on the other two games but if I did, it would be the dogs.

GL today Vap.

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. People say I talk too much so let's just get right to it...

Have you ever seen a team quarterback. In and out of the tunnel the players come, and he tries to get everyone jacked up?! I truly believe the Broncos are giving up and they don't give a rat's ass about Russell Wilson anymore. I will take the home dog Carolina Panthers.

My dad's would say you know you need to take the Texans plus two touchdowns in Miami. This is the NFL and that's a lot of points to give any team.

You ever have a hunch?! Were you just don't know why but you feel very good about a play? Yesterday for me it was rice plus 14 in college football. Today I'm going to take the bears plus a touchdown at the Jets. I feel like everyone's giving the Jets a lot of credit since they beat Green Bay but I don't think today's their day.

That's all I got for now! What do you think CTG?!
Have to go with home dog Cards +3, correct?

I'll be honest I looked right past that game didn't even give it a second thought. What are your thoughts on why the cards are a play at plus three @bones
No analysis at all...just the +3 home dog my man; using "Dad thinking", correct?

@bones I asked him on Thanksgiving actually. To confirm. I said so Dad would you take the Giants against Dallas, Giants are getting 10 on the road.

He said he would prefer 10 and a half for the road dog. And seven for the home dog.

He told me why and I'll try to explain it but I was confused a little bit. The home team usually gets 3 points for being at home. Arizona is plus 3 so from -3 to +3 is 6 points. You add four to the plus three you now have a home dog of +7 which is basically a 10-point difference from -3 for the home dog

@bones I asked him on Thanksgiving actually. To confirm. I said so Dad would you take the Giants against Dallas, Giants are getting 10 on the road.

He said he would prefer 10 and a half for the road dog. And seven for the home dog.

He told me why and I'll try to explain it but I was confused a little bit. The home team usually gets 3 points for being at home. Arizona is plus 3 so from -3 to +3 is 6 points. You add four to the plus three you now have a home dog of +7 which is basically a 10-point difference from -3 for the home dog
So the home dog is getting +7 which my dad would say technically is + 10 because you still should getting those three points for being at home and the home crowd

Does he even factor in how dysfunctional the organization is at the moment @Vapster ?
I think at almost 92 years old he is very old school in his way of thinking. He looks at it as, two NFL teams and both sides have professional football players. So no. I don't personally go blindly with his way of thinking. I mean even when it comes to my most hated team of all time the 49ers, even I knew 17 points wasn't enough for San Diego in the super bowl.

Sure. I went 1-2 this morning. But I also let everyone know the play of the day was Carolina. In fact look below it's almost like I told you it was only going to get worse today...

Screenshot_20221127-132953_Facebook.jpg

Back