• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Vapster Is Going Off The Rails On These CRAZY Week 7 Plays...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All. How Ya'll Doing?! Let's Go FUCKING CRAZY! (As Ozzy Said In 1986...But I Didn't Care At The Time...Metallica Had Opened The Show And Knocked It Through The Uprights...) So Yeah...

Going to do things a little differently this week. Had a co-worker who was microwaving fish. I said “Damn Mark! That fish smells absolutely horrid!” He laughed/mumbled “Actually, that’s not fish, that's steak.” I then threw up in my mouth…

Plays That Smell Like Fish But It’s Actually Steak!

How can the 5 and 1 New York Giants be an underdog to the young rookie quarterback in Jacksonville?! New York cannot be stopped! So, Of course. Public LOVES NYG here. What's not to love about this team?! I’m smelling fish…Or is it steak?! Either way… Take Jax ML

J E T S! JETS JETS JETS! Everybody climb aboard the “We are all in love with the Jets after they beat the Packers in Green Bay Club!” They are facing good old lowly Russell Wilson and Denver! If it smells fishy?! It’s probably steak… Den ML

Lines are going crazy the last couple days. Probably because the public saw KC a under 3 point favorite at 49ers. The same 49ers that couldn't beat the lowly Chicago Bears and And Denver Broncos and looked terrible at Atlanta.But I love seeing that. I'm a Raider fan I hate the Niners with a passion! But... You know what the blind man said when he walked past the fish market? “Morning ladies!” 9ers ML

I have always thought that I was a couple sandwiches short of a picnic. Or maybe a couple beers short of a six-pack. So is he called Matty Ice Because he plays like a cheap 30-pack of beer for $16.99?! Or Matty Ice, Because he is not a Stella Artois or a Heineken?! Either way, if you want to Crown Tennessee's ass then Crown them! They are who I thought they were! I’ll take my steak medium and NO A1 SAUCE! Indy ML

Guess who's back? Back again? Dak is back, tell a friend. Who was everyone's Cinderella team this year?! Detroit Lions? I know I thought about playing their team total over for the season... But look…’What Is Your Name?!’ DAK Pr….. “It doesn’t MATTER what your name is!” I look forward to Goff And Reynolds Eating a turkey leg on the 50-yard line ‘Star’, revenge for all those Thanksgiving Day losses! Detroit ML

Look I know I'm going crazy with the money lines… If they are not your bag?! Take the points if you like I'm just calling it as I feel it. And yes, I hate playing with my heart and money on my favorite team. But Dang It Dale! This is the team they need to have a break out against, but as a fan of many years I could see them losing as well. So in the end… I'm going with a couple props here. Wide receiver Adams Over 82 + receiving yards and running back Josh Jacobs over 18 yards receiving. Josh was 16.5 this afternoon and I only see it going up. With both Hunter Renfrow and Darren Waller not practicing today I think these two boys will be getting a lot of action.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I put a play on Seattle money line + 195 last night. That was just me shooting from the hip, Maybe cuz I hate the Chargers or maybe because I don't think the chargers are all that great this year. I feel like Seattle's quarterback is the 2022 version of the... Hold on… I'm thinking…Alex Smith…B4 Crapernick came along…Dink And Dunk, Short Passes, Short gains…Don’t make a mistake Don’t throw INT’s…Are “D” Is Good…So Yeah…Seattle ML…

10333106_298592810320918_1302927723_n.png

Excellent read ...Often smart to against the grain on plays that smell like fish but it's actually steak ..
Broncos , JAGS, 49ers , Colts , Lions and Seahawks fall into that category....Prop plays on Da Raiders look good too ...

SWEEP your Sunday SLATE BROTHER!!

GL Vap. I enjoy a good steak, but not when it smells like fish. Wonder if it tasted like chicken? Only Mark would know….

GL Vap. I enjoy a good steak, but not when it smells like fish. Wonder if it tasted like chicken? Only Mark would know….
Mark is also the guy who says he's a horticulturist, and then he'll pick mushrooms he says are fine, and then almost dies...Anyways! Good luck today!

Excellent read ...Often smart to against the grain on plays that smell like fish but it's actually steak ..
Broncos , JAGS, 49ers , Colts , Lions and Seahawks fall into that category....Prop plays on Da Raiders look good too ...

SWEEP your Sunday SLATE BROTHER!!
Good to see you here at CTG! You sweep it as well today! Good luck!

Back