Vap's Week 2 Challenge Top Play Of The Week. Winner Winner Pizza Dinner!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
*Contest Is Closed* If you see your name, you in. One play by 5 p.m. Wed, For Games Starting Thursday-Sunday. Win and move on to next week. Lose and your out, except for Fondy, 2dabank, & Bushleague. who get a mulligan. (Only 3 winners in Week 1) GL to those whose name is below. If you are one of the 15 and don't post, you are disqualified. Lines must be current, we will use 5Dimes lines. A reason for your pick is not needed, but if you like, great!

1. Pick Must Be In For Games Starting Thursday-Saturday ONLY.
2. Pick Must Be In By Wednesday, 5:00 p.m. On The West Coast.
3. One Game. Must Show Point Spread And Which Book You Got It From. No Locals.
4. Your Pick Wins?! Move On To Week 3!
5.. Pick Loses, You Are OUT, Win?! And Pick Again Next Week!
6. Whomever Makes It To The End Wins The 'Prize' (Be awesome to see someone hit at least 5 in a row!)
7. Points Spreads & Over/Under The Game Total ONLY!
8. What Is The Prize?! $50 To Your Paypal Account And Whatever Else I'll Send To You!
(I Have TWO Daughters And Child Support! Can't Make It A HUGE Amount! It Is For FUN Damn It!)

@Bushleague 1-0
@Fondybadger 1-0
@2daBank 1-0
@Mitur Binisdirty 0-0
@number2 0-0
@ProV1Colt 0-0
@Teapot9 0-0
@madshooter 0-0
@jimmymo 0-0
@Icehouse 0-0
@bull 0-0
@jedi ninja 0-0
@M.O.T 0-0
@skanless13 0-0
@wvuscott 0-0

Last edited:
On #3, are you saying we need to screenshot the line we’re using as of that point in time?

Bump.
I know we all have lives outside of CTG. Family. Work. Capping For The Weekend. Some Of Us On The West Side Awake, Others On The East Side Asleep.
Those that just come to CTG to see what the excellent College Football Cappers have for the weekend...
But I'm truly surprised by those that say, 'In' and...Nothing...
I hope by 5:00 p.m. On The West, 8:00 p.m. On The East...20 Hours From Now...
All 15 Post Their Plays.
Otherwise, I don't see the point in continuing...
Much Love Up In Da Club That Posted Last Week And Today.
GL TO ALL
---Vap

Ill have play shortly. Just now really having time to look at card. Thanks again for contest and I’ll do my best to have pick in soon as possible going forward.

Ill have play shortly. Just now really having time to look at card. Thanks again for contest and I’ll do my best to have pick in soon as possible going forward.
@2daBank...I Have NO DOUBT That You, Bush & Fondy Will Have Your Picks In EVERY Week! I won a hat back in the day off a sports site. That LID was easy retail $30. It was free. I joined. Why Not?! Maybe $50 doesn't get people excited anymore. For me? It wasn't about the hat. It was about...Yeah! I fucking beat 27 other dudes! Hahaha! This is supposed to be fun. Fuck the hurricanes, the boss who's riding your ass at work, your girl giving you shit...Fun!

Fun is...

It's not about winning, it's about fun!
What's that? When you... Fun is... It's like... It's kind of... Sort of like a... What is fun? I... Let me spell it for you 2daBank...

F is for friends who do stuff together. U is for you and me!
N is for anywhere and anytime at all, Over Here At CTG!

Lol. Yea I’m with you, it far more about just enjoying contest than what the prize is, I’d have played for the hell of it but certainly appreciate you putting up your own money.

Cuse/Terps under 57

Syracuse at Maryland - Game
09/07/2019
Syracuse
O 57 -110
12:00 (EST)
Maryland
U 57 -110

I'll Be Honest...Bush Is My Hockey Buddy. 2daBank, Your a fun guy and knows where I'm coming from...BUT...I'm KINDA Rooting For @Fondybadger... Always Liked Him For Some Weird Reason...Haha!!!

Thank you for doing this.

For me: Missouri-14 on bmaker. Will try to figure out how to copy and paste the line...

0709:00
West Virginia
@
Missouri
Spread
+14-110
-14-110

Total
o62.5-110
u62.5-110

Money Line
+447

Sorry. That's a fing mess

Thank you for doing this.

For me: Missouri-14 on bmaker. Will try to figure out how to copy and paste the line...

0709:00
West Virginia
@
Missouri
Spread
+14-110
-14-110

Total
o62.5-110
u62.5-110

Money Line
+447

Sorry. That's a fing mess

No Need To Thank Me Brother! I Enjoy Doing It...Sure... For A Couple Weeks It's "Natural Light" INSTEAD Of 'Micro Brew' BUT...Just Wanna Have FUN This FALL/WINTER

I'll Be Honest...Bush Is My Hockey Buddy. 2daBank, Your a fun guy and knows where I'm coming from...BUT...I'm KINDA Rooting For @Fondybadger... Always Liked Him For Some Weird Reason...Haha!!!

Oh I don’t expect to win, I come here to read these guys opinions on ncaa fb far more than give my own. This isn’t close to my best sport, I’m just throwing darts. lol

No Need To Thank Me Brother! I Enjoy Doing It...Sure... For A Couple Weeks It's "Natural Light" INSTEAD Of 'Micro Brew' BUT...Just Wanna Have FUN This FALL/WINTER

Nothing wrong w natty lite! I’ve never been a micro brew kinda guy anyways. Lol.

Sorry Vap, finally getting on here to review the updated thread. Work brutal for me this week. I assumed we had to pick before the games started on Thursday-Sat. I'll take Purdue -7, if you're still accepting

Thanks but sorry guys. I'm gonna pass on the contest. I didn't think 15 people by 5:00 p.m. Wed would be so hard! But yeah, Cancel this thread and contest. Maybe I'll try something else in the future.

Back