Vap's @ The Half In Brokeback Mountain...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Been Watching 49ers...They Seem To Slow Down Second Half This Year...Maybe Hill Will Change That...Not Sure...

Waiting For Half Lines... :tiphat:

Yeah...Is Hill Gonna Play As Well As He Has?! I Do See Cin Putting Up A Couple More TD's, But Will The 49ers Answer?!

Have 9ers +9.5 And Over 43...May Hold Off On Any Half Plays...

Yeah, I'm small on the over so I'm happy right now.

I think Cincy's good for 14, maybe 17 or 21. It's just a matter of whether Hill can keep it up.

If he can, this should go over. If not, it will probably be very close.

Sure Cincy is good for a couple more scores, but their defense is horrible. They are making SF look good, and that should never happen.

Sure Cincy is good for a couple more scores, but their defense is horrible. They are making SF look good, and that should never happen.

Story of their season.

Hey, askias, what are your thoughts about your Saints tomorrow?

Stay away from game to me. Both teams are banged up, both teams are capable of building a lead and then throwing it away with a dumb mistake. If I was betting anything I'd take the over, but no way I touch a side here. The Saints should win, but if I had a $1 for every time I've said that.....

Yeah, I want to like NO tomorrow, but I have this weird feeling this is one of those games they drop.

I, too, would lean over, the damn number's so high, though. I'll probably sit out the first half and hope to get a good number on the second if the scoring is low.

Back