Vap's Sunday...Things That Make Ya Go...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
"Hmmm..."

Two things...

Talked to my home boy PT...(Those that have been around for awhile know him, those that don't, you soon will...) He said he'll be around next week, and I can't WAIT!!!:cheers:

To Anonymous in New Or...I wouldn't touch that game with a TEN foot pole! Minnesota is just to risky...Also the line is a little strange to me...Only the home 3?! Shouldn't Tenn roll...Ya'd think...But that's what Vegas WANTS ya to think! Stay away...Minn Or No Play...:shake:

Lines as of Friday Night/Saturday Morning...Get the best line you can...I'll play em now, and if get better line Sunday Morning, play it again...If you think line may go up or down?!?!?! Wait till u think it's right...

Clev @ Cinn OVER 44.5 -104 - I thought Cleveland was gonna score a lot vs Dallas...No Go...Pitts?! Too Windy...When these two teams meet...Shoot Out Here We Come!

Houston +8 -119 - You'd think that after that HUGE win vs Indy, Jax would be a bigger favorite vs the poor team from Texas...These guys...When do they finally play a home game...?!?!?! They show up in Jax, in which Jax thinks they should win easy...BUT...

Washington +12 -117 - Man...Another line that smells like my first girl friend...Should'nt the high powered offense in Dallas @ HOME be at least -15/-17 here?! Washington D, steps up here...This is like Cal vs Stanford...UCLA vs USC...Throw out the records...

Tampa Bay ML -115 - Things that make ya go...HMMM...Tampa, almost an underdog here?! Come on now...Green Bay was shown how far they still have to go with Rodgers...(Who I was and still am a big fan of...) After The Dallas smacked down...I think Rodgers little unsure of himself, and Tampa ALWAYS Tough @ HOME...
Kansas City +9 -108 Last 16 Meetings, Home team is 14-2 Str. Up. Denver has been getting lucky, and I think the luck may run out here.
Buffalo vs Rams Over 43.5 -102 This is one of those games that point to Buffalo, They Win In Jax, They Win At Home, They Come Back...But something tells me Rams keep close. Even with the in-fighting, and everything going on.

Arizona +1.5 -110 Don't think Brett at 100%. I was on Arizona, thinking they'd beat Washington, eh, wrong! Today I think they get it done. I'm thinking even if Brett was hurt, line would be -3?! Right?!

Atlanta Carolina OVER 39 +102 - Another game that I think may be closer than we think. I do think Atlanta can score, AND they know how to give up A LOT.

Raiders +9 -110 loss
Over 39 -101 In Chicago

That's it for now...More to come...Some Full, Some Half...Line dropping In KC...Not surprised as that line smells to me, as does SD being a big Fav vs Oak...Oak blew chunks vs Buff...BUT...And Wanna pound Da Bears As Well...

5-2 Last Week...

GL This Weekend ALL!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Keep killin it Vappy...

Love TB and HOU....any thoughts on Carolina -6.5 (ATL/Matty Ryan on the road in a hostile environment. CAR coming off a tough loss last week)? Or the NYJ ML? AZ played @ WASH and chose to stay back East rather than fly back home. Think that they just wanna get back to AZ....?

Think The Jets May Be In For A Surprise vs Arizona...Doesn't The Line Seem A Little Strange To U/Us?! Maybe Atlanta Ain't So Bad After All, Huh?!

If ANYTHING...Arizona ML...No Play In Carolina...Seems Like Carolina Should Roll...Then Why Only 7 Points?!

Like to take this time to say...I am disgusted with the way Fondy acted tonight...This isin't Co%ers...And he REALLY was out of line...Hopefully he will tell us he's sorry...:shake:

To be 100% honest, I like your entire card. Thinkin you'll have a solid Sunday.

Only thing I disagree with is your faith in Minny. Way too many injuries for the Vikings, playing on the road, against the NFL's #1 defense.

We'll see in a few hours I guess. Best of luck!

:shake:

T
Like to take this time to say...I am disgusted with the way Fondy acted tonight...This isin't Co%ers...And he REALLY was out of line...Hopefully he will tell us he's sorry...:shake:

will you accept my apology on his behalf? :shake:

either way, BOL today VAP

A4L- Another reason that line seems fishy to me. Tenn should be -6 or so not 3 or so...I'm staying away from that game. Glad you like the card, hope to cash em all. BOL To You Today! :cheers:

Y26S7- Everyone has a bad day. It's all over with and I hope he's feeling better today. BOL to you as well Y26S7 :shake:

Thanks BS:cheers:

Gonna Add More To The Card...

Kansas City +9 -108
Last 16 Meetings, Home team is 14-2 Str. Up. Denver has been getting lucky, and I think the luck may run out here.
Buffalo vs Rams Over 43.5 -102 This is one of those games that point to Buffalo, They Win In Jax, They Win At Home, They Come Back...But something tells me Rams keep close. Even with the in-fighting, and everything going on.

Arizona +1.5 -110 Don't think Brett at 100%. I was on Arizona, thinking they'd beat Washington, eh, wrong! Today I think they get it done. I'm thinking even if Brett was hurt, line would be -3?! Right?!

Atlanta Carolina OVER 39 +102 - Another game that I think may be closer than we think. I do think Atlanta can score, AND they know how to give up A LOT.

Best Of Luck All! :cheers:

CIN - Palmer To Be Bengals #3 QB - Fitzpatrick To Start

Summary: NFL Network's Adam Schefter is reporting that Bengals QB Carson Palmer has been designated as the #3 QB as his elbow issue is keeping him out. Ryan Fitzpatrick will start in his place.

Not worried bout this. Line down to 42, but I'm sticking to my guns here. I'm SURE the Money Is ROLLING on in on the under...:tired:

Vap, you still on that over in CIN-CLE without Carson? I'm seeing 42 now...

Played it last night.

Again, I'm Not Worried...Palmer Who?!:blahblah: Looks Like The Fitz Will Have To Step Up.:bow: My Over Play Here Is Due To 1. Sometimes when these two teams meet, fireworks! 2. I still believe Cleveland is gonna start scoring!

Vap :cheers: HWG

Adding Aint's -4 +102

That's a low line for the home fav here. I gotta believe the 49ers still haven't turned the corner, and the D Fence Is Where The 9ers lose this game to the Aint's O.

:cheers:

I'm stickiing to my guns on the over as well Vappy....locked it in last night at 44.5 and you're telling me that Carson is only worth a FG?....Fitzy goes off today.

Yeah...That's why sometimes I dislike making a play a day or two ahead of time, instead of minutes before kick-off. But sometimes it works out, sometimes not.

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, it's -all- the same to me
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say. :shake:

Whats up Vap.Didn't have time to post my plays but I swept the early games.Had a good day and just got back from the Dome.My Saints won and covered but noticed the total pushed.Looking good.GL buddy.Maybe we can hit some Monday night action together.

Glad you had fun today bro! Should have put more on the Aint's Had em -4 +money too! My Raiders, lose again! Almost better if they get blown out. Tried of watching them lose leads late in the game! Good/O.K. Day... 7-4 Pending Over 39 In Chicago.

That Cle/Cin over still burns me...23 Points in the 4th?! Where was all that in the first 3?!

Vap:cheers:naw

God damn that OAK loss hurts Vap...

Like you said, wish they would have gotten blown out instead.

Really. Wife wants to know why I'm not more excited bout the 15-0 lead...Uh...Cause It's Oakland, And I've Seen This Many Times Again And Again...That WOULD have been an Oakland +9 cover as well, without the poor D Play Of The Raiders...

Gotta give em a little break, cause Russel kept them on the field a lot second half...3 and out, 3 and out...etc. ect. etc.

Vap:cheers:HWG

Glad you had fun today bro! Should have put more on the Aint's Had em -4 +money too! My Raiders, lose again! Almost better if they get blown out. Tried of watching them lose leads late in the game! Good/O.K. Day... 7-4 Pending Over 39 In Chicago.

That Cle/Cin over still burns me...23 Points in the 4th?! Where was all that in the first 3?!

Yeah bro it was pretty brutal.I fell asleep and noticed this shit when i woke up.Unreal for you and Raiders fans.Thats actually a pretty hard thing to do in the pros but somehow it was done.My Aints got Oakland in a couple weeks in the dome. Are you making that trip buddy?

Not that my wife wouldn't let me go...She's really cool bout me having fun...Just would cost too much is all...Sigh...:36_11_6:

Back