Vap's Sund...Your Taking WHAT?!?!!?

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Raiders +10 -110 - WINNER Raiders running game may be back, Raiders D may be back...K.C. Is no Buffalo...BUT... 10 is A LOT of points here...

TENN -5 +103
-WINNER Poor Houston, Lot Going On In Their Lives Right Now...Tenn Playing Well, Houston Thinking Bout...What Really?! They May have been an overrated team to begin with this season...

Minn -3 -110
WINNER- BIG game for Minnesota...Carolina becoming America's Sweethearts but not here...Minnesota should win by 7...

Chicago -3 -110 - WHAT?! loss Gave ya Chicago last week (Push) This time AT Home...Chicago D will Win This Game For Chicago...

Arizona +3.5 -110 - loss Don't think Washington Has It This Year, and think this line proves it...

SF -4 -116 - WINNER As A Raider Fan...DIS gusted with myself taking the 9ers, but Detroit is Detroit, and 9ers showed ALOT vs Seattle...

Jac vs Ind Over 41.5 -102 - WINNER Watch And B Amazed as these two light up the score board. I just need Jax to score a TD, and Colts do the rest!

5-1-1 Last Week...

BOL ALL!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks Guys!:cheers: Adding...:tiphat:

Raiders +10 -110 - Raiders running game may be back, Raiders D may be back...K.C. Is no Buffalo...BUT... 10 is A LOT of points here...

:shake:

How's it going Vap. Did you ever get the Iron Maiden tattoo?

Anyway, just wanted to get your thoughts on San Francisco. I'm leaning Detroit here. 49ers got a gritty win in Seattle and showed a lot of resiliency, but Seattle isn't at full strength. Detroit is coming off a bad beat of sorts and even though they're 0-2, I think they match up well with San Francisco. I wouldn't be surprised to see a SU win here.

Thanks Guys. Been @ Work...NOT A big fan of the 49ers, so be careful on that one...Maybe an over play...

Wanted to take a few minutes to bitch about Chicago blowing a 7 point lead with seconds left, and losing in OT, but then Jax comes back in the last seconds to push it over 41.5...(Good thing, cause it would have ended 21-20, and I'd bitch about how I should have bought a point!) 5-2 Morning/Afternoon Nothing To Sneeze At!:shake:

Not sure which way to go in SNF, So I'll just take my ball and go home.

Thanks for the good lucks, and well wishes all!

Vap:cheers:U Guys

Vap, you were completely right with that San Francisco call. My assessment on Detroit was all wrong. They played awful on both sides of the ball and San Francisco took complete advanatge. Great week man!

Thanks Bro! :cheers: Just spent $200 On A Complete Weight Set (Olympic Bar And Curl Bar 300LBS in Weights, 2 TWO Benches, etc... Thanks craigslist!) Anyway, wanna work on my 24 inch python arms and legs before I get the tattoo...:shake:

P.S. I think they are closer to 14 inches...:36_11_6:

Back