Leaning under tonight in Sea@Uta...

Memphis +6 -110
under 104.5 +100

Sac +5 -115

Good Luck ALL!!! :cheers:

Gonna B Close T_M...

Added...

Sea@Uta under 211.5 -112

unless Grizz go on a cold run, you should get this one. They are doing well without Gasol. Rudy stepping up huge.

Good Luck on the late nite total. Utah have looked like garbage the last few games.

r_s---That Mem Game Has Already Gone Over The 104.5...We Can't Win Em All...Capping Ain't Easy, But It Sure Is Fun!

T_M---Have Done Well Taking Memphis At The Half When Down...They Seem To Start Hitting All Their Shots...May Start Looking At Fading Memphis First Half Plays...???

Watching The Late Games For Second Half Play(s)...

BOL r_s/T_M :cheers:

Well the thing was, I had a feeling they'd cover the 1st Half. I believe the past few nites underdogs that were around +13 for the game covered the 1st half and faded in the 2H so that was where i was looking at. But you got the right idea with memphis taking more risks with the offense. Tough call though, not too sure if it will be consistent with Gasol out. Lets keep an eye out on their next game. GL on the last play. Congrats on the Memphis play. Unless Magic go on a 12-0 run to end the game you are a winner

Good Hit On SA T_M:shake:

Denver +1.5 -107:down2:

Houston -0.5 -103:down2:

under 99.5 -110 In SAmoney;

Sea@Uta under 211.5 -112money;
Memphis +6 -110money;
under 104.5 +100:down2:

Sac +5 -115:down2:

Over 94 -110 In Houmoney;

All In All...Not A Good Day...Not A Horrible Day...May Start Sticking To Second Half O/U's And Laying Off Spreads...Both Hou And Den And Sac Not Even Close Second Half...

Good Luck All!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back