Vap's NFL, OVER/UNDER Reg. Season Wins Inside. Let's Hear Yours As Well!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
It was a hell of a 2022 NFL season as I went 2-0 on the regular season over-under wins, taking the Atlanta Falcons OVER and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers UNDER. But like the NFL, CTG is all about 'What you have done for me lately?! NOT last season. Let's get to it!

One of the reasons I faded the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was because of Tom Brady. not my hatred of him and how he cheated against the Oakland Raiders. but because I could see he had lost a step. When I heard rumors that Aaron Rodgers might become the quarterback of the Oakland Raiders I scoffed. I did not want somebody at the tail end of his career who is not like he used to be playing for my squad. Lean UNDER 9.5 WINS +110

Some of these over/unders are heavily Juiced. I am looking at my Aints fans here. How's Your "D” Lookin?! Because I'll tell you, as a Raider fan for life, it is hard for me to hate on Carr. He led the Raiders to so many comeback wins in the 4th quarter. Last season, Raiders lost…I Think 7 Games after leading by 10 plus points starting the 4th Q. (Here's Where YOU Come In Aint Fan…) Yes. The Raider D can be blamed for the 7 losses… So Can CARR… I blame Josh McPatriot, Who Played SOFT in the 4th, and wouldn't let CARR Audible, (SP?!) Lean OVER 9.5 Wins EVEN

Well this may be fate! I was literally just talking to one of my fellow degens and we’re both high on the Saints over 9.5 +100. Is everyone going to be healthy to start the season? No one is talking about them and now they have a real QB. Their division is subpar and their schedule looks relatively “easy”. I’m going to wait to place until it’s closer to start just to make sure no injuries pop up but that’s my favorite play so far.

Well this may be fate! I was literally just talking to one of my fellow degens and we’re both high on the Saints over 9.5 +100. Is everyone going to be healthy to start the season? No one is talking about them and now they have a real QB. Their division is subpar and their schedule looks relatively “easy”. I’m going to wait to place until it’s closer to start just to make sure no injuries pop up but that’s my favorite play so far.
Saints to win Div may be a play also. They have Atl as second favorites to win that division?! Saints +120 Atl +240 Car +325 TBB +750

I recall everyone pundit on tv had Saints over last year. I don’t trust this team without Payton there.

Some might think I’m bias with this pick but how are the Rams only 6.5? They won 5 with no oline, no Stafford, Kupp, and Donald the 2nd half of the season.
Tough schedule to start the season but with 17 game schedule this number is too low.

And they’ve always done well vs Seattle. They get the 9ers in week 2 who will be coming off a game at Pittsburgh. I don’t think the 9ers are even sure who the opening day starter is going to be.

It’s 100% healthy Brock Lesnar

Some might think I’m bias with this pick but how are the Rams only 6.5? They won 5 with no oline, no Stafford, Kupp, and Donald the 2nd half of the season.
Tough schedule to start the season but with 17 game schedule this number is too low.

Did they improve the line at all? The defense loses the best CB in football? Wagner is gone? No first rounders to fill in the gaps? I think this team tanks for Caleb at some point if possible. Kupp is already hurt and probably done for the pre season.

I think 1-4 would be a good start before they get Zona at home. Probably talking being dogs by a combined 30-40 points the first 5 weeks.

Did they improve the line at all? The defense loses the best CB in football? Wagner is gone? No first rounders to fill in the gaps? I think this team tanks for Caleb at some point if possible. Kupp is already hurt and probably done for the pre season.

I think 1-4 would be a good start before they get Zona at home. Probably talking being dogs by a combined 30-40 points the first 5 weeks.
Wagner is replaced by Jones who was starting there in their Super Bowl year. Jones slid over for Wagner. He’s a legit LBer. They DBs are much better collectively from the 2022 and 2023 draft as well as an off-season pick up. Ramsey himself said after last years draft that these DBs can play on Sundays. The oline addition of rookie Avila who did not give up a sack the entire season at TCU including games vs Michigan and Georgia is going to be a future Pro Bowler. Last years first draft pick was a guard out of Wisconsin who tore his ACL in preseason is back. Still a lot to prove there. In December the oline schemes were changed and Akers ran great. McVay & Stafford is a combo most teams would sign up for.
Just my opinion but this team suffered its first losing season under McVay with 15 different oline combinations due to injury, no Kupp, Stafford and Donald from November. This team is way better than that 5 win team.

Wagner is replaced by Jones who was starting there in their Super Bowl year. Jones slid over for Wagner. He’s a legit LBer. They DBs are much better collectively from the 2022 and 2023 draft as well as an off-season pick up. Ramsey himself said after last years draft that these DBs can play on Sundays. The oline addition of rookie Avila who did not give up a sack the entire season at TCU including games vs Michigan and Georgia is going to be a future Pro Bowler. Last years first draft pick was a guard out of Wisconsin who tore his ACL in preseason is back. Still a lot to prove there. In December the oline schemes were changed and Akers ran great. McVay & Stafford is a combo most teams would sign up for.
Just my opinion but this team suffered its first losing season under McVay with 15 different oline combinations due to injury, no Kupp, Stafford and Donald from November. This team is way better than that 5 win team.

This is probably all true but at 1-4 they’d be best to ship Stafford to a contender who loses a QB (I predict back to Detroit!) and tank. If Kupp misses time this is a awful offense with no threats.

This is probably all true but at 1-4 they’d be best to ship Stafford to a contender who loses a QB (I predict back to Detroit!) and tank. If Kupp misses time this is an awful offense with no threats.
They’ve always done well vs Seattle both home & away. I’m assuming everyone thinks it’s automatic that the 9ers beat the Rams but is the QB position for the 9ers solidified other than reports? 9ers will be at Pittsburgh opening week as well. Colts should be a win. I’m not thinking 1-4. 2-2 is very doable. 2-3 won’t be a killer.
Rams announcer tweeted today that the strongest position thus far looks to be the oline. 7 wins is not even a good season and only 2 more than the street guys compiled with a QB who didn’t know the playbook.

I put on my new jersey and now I’m gonna miss the next 6-8 weeks of work!

View attachment 76094
It was a hell of a 2022 NFL season as I went 2-0 on the regular season over-under wins, taking the Atlanta Falcons OVER and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers UNDER. But like the NFL, CTG is all about 'What you have done for me lately?! NOT last season. Let's get to it!

One of the reasons I faded the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was because of Tom Brady. not my hatred of him and how he cheated against the Oakland Raiders. but because I could see he had lost a step. When I heard rumors that Aaron Rodgers might become the quarterback of the Oakland Raiders I scoffed. I did not want somebody at the tail end of his career who is not like he used to be playing for my squad. Lean UNDER 9.5 WINS +110

Some of these over/unders are heavily Juiced. I am looking at my Aints fans here. How's Your "D” Lookin?! Because I'll tell you, as a Raider fan for life, it is hard for me to hate on Carr. He led the Raiders to so many comeback wins in the 4th quarter. Last season, Raiders lost…I Think 7 Games after leading by 10 plus points starting the 4th Q. (Here's Where YOU Come In Aint Fan…) Yes. The Raider D can be blamed for the 7 losses… So Can CARR… I blame Josh McPatriot, Who Played SOFT in the 4th, and wouldn't let CARR Audible, (SP?!) Lean OVER 9.5 Wins EVEN

Definitely have the Saints winning the division more than the other 3 , but New Orleans winning 10+ might come down to the wire...
Pass for me , but I'd lean over !!!

They’ve always done well vs Seattle both home & away. I’m assuming everyone thinks it’s automatic that the 9ers beat the Rams but is the QB position for the 9ers solidified other than reports? 9ers will be at Pittsburgh opening week as well. Colts should be a win. I’m not thinking 1-4. 2-2 is very doable. 2-3 won’t be a killer.
Rams announcer tweeted today that the strongest position thus far looks to be the oline. 7 wins is not even a good season and only 2 more than the street guys compiled with a QB who didn’t know the playbook.

I havnt looked at schedules or did much of anything, never bet these but if I did I’d def take rams over. I don’t think Mcvay woulda came back to have another dog shit season. No reason they can’t win at least 3 or 4 in division imo, that doesn’t leave that much to get to 7. Plenty of mediocre teams to beat in nfc.

This is probably all true but at 1-4 they’d be best to ship Stafford to a contender who loses a QB (I predict back to Detroit!) and tank. If Kupp misses time this is a awful offense with no threats.

Lions don’t need Stafford back, I think they got who will turn out to be the best qb in this draft!! Only problem is I dunno his timeline off the acl? I assume we won’t see him this preseason which a real freaking shame! Hooker is gonna be a at least good nfl qb I think, maybe better than good!

Plus I think goff is ok, I mean he did take a team to the SB! I thought he showed a lot going into gb that last game of last season and totally out playing Rodgers. I think everyone little to hard on him, he good enough with the right team, they put up quite a few points with him leading the offense last year didn’t they?

Hooker is the future without a doubt tho! I’ve loved that kid since I 1st saw him at vtech and he got way better since then!

Lions don’t need Stafford back, I think they got who will turn out to be the best qb in this draft!! Only problem is I dunno his timeline off the acl? I assume we won’t see him this preseason which a real freaking shame! Hooker is gonna be a at least good nfl qb I think, maybe better than good!

Plus I think goff is ok, I mean he did take a team to the SB! I thought he showed a lot going into gb that last game of last season and totally out playing Rodgers. I think everyone little to hard on him, he good enough with the right team, they put up quite a few points with him leading the offense last year didn’t they?

Hooker is the future without a doubt tho! I’ve loved that kid since I 1st saw him at vtech and he got way better since then!
I wanted the Rams to draft Hooker. I think if he recovers fully he’ll be very good in this league. Hard to measure IQ also but he looks like he knows how to play the position.

I wanted the Rams to draft Hooker. I think if he recovers fully he’ll be very good in this league. Hard to measure IQ also but he looks like he knows how to play the position.

I loved him the minute I watched him play at vtech with hardly anything around him. From that point till he started for vols he made obvious strides. The kind of thing that tells me he works at it and takes to coaching! Obviously he has to recover from the acl but assuming all goes well there I’m incredibly confident he turns out better than Stroud, I think he could easily end up being the best qb in this draft. I was so surprised he lasted till 3rd round. I’m sure the injury played a part, I guess the other thing is he 25, was the fact he so much more matured than most the ppl he was playing against in college play a part? Possibly I guess, I been wrong before but he just looks the part to me, I damn sure rather have him than wasting bunch of capital drafting Stroud.

I loved him the minute I watched him play at vtech with hardly anything around him. From that point till he started for vols he made obvious strides. The kind of thing that tells me he works at it and takes to coaching! Obviously he has to recover from the acl but assuming all goes well there I’m incredibly confident he turns out better than Stroud, I think he could easily end up being the best qb in this draft. I was so surprised he lasted till 3rd round. I’m sure the injury played a part, I guess the other thing is he 25, was the fact he so much more matured than most the ppl he was playing against in college play a part? Possibly I guess, I been wrong before but he just looks the part to me, I damn sure rather have him than wasting bunch of capital drafting Stroud.

He’s got a long way to go from throwing to those freak WRs in the run and gun spread to reading an NFL defense. I liked him to and knew once Milton’s bum ass sat down they would improve dramatically. Stafford move was a dart but if someone big goes down he could easily be on the move for draft capital. Rams should do whatever they can for Caleb.

He’s got a long way to go from throwing to those freak WRs in the run and gun spread to reading an NFL defense. I liked him to and knew once Milton’s bum ass sat down they would improve dramatically. Stafford move was a dart but if someone big goes down he could easily be on the move for draft capital. Rams should do whatever they can for Caleb.

I don’t think rams gonna be nearly bad enough and I can’t imagine they have any draft capital do they? They ship their picks away like i spend money! Lol.

I think you selling Hooker short, I think he has a real good aptitude for the position, sees the field well and def has the arm and athletic ability. He was 24 last year tho so as I mentioned I could be falling for a guy who was just more matured than lot of his competition. Far as picking up a more nfl style offense they have adapted so much of the ncaa’s philosophies anyways, I don’t think it be a problem for him.

1. Wife's need to keep the mouth closed on their husbands shit on the field and locker room...

2. Maybe should look at the rams under season total....

Yahoo Sports
Search query

Sign in

https://mail.yahoo.com/

USA TODAY Sports

Matthew Stafford feels like he 'can't connect' with young Rams teammates, wife Kelly says​

Jordan Mendoza, USA TODAY
Mon, Aug 28, 2023, 11:00 AM PDT·2 min read

0:11
2:06

Can Rams return to Super Bowl form in 2023?

ANDREW WHITWORTH: Yeah, I think
you look at it-- last year.
After missing the last seven games of the 2022 NFL season, Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford is gearing up to a return to the field, but he seems to be having a tough time connecting with his new teammates.
The Rams roster looks vastly different from the Super Bowl 56 championship team, with Los Angeles embracing a youth movement with 36 rookies on the training camp roster, 14 of which were selected in the 2023 draft. With so many young guys on the team, Stafford's wife Kelly said on her podcast, "The Morning After With Kelly Stafford," her husband is having a difficult time forming relationships with the new people.
"It’s kind of crazy. So Matthew’s been in the league a long time. He’s like, 'The difference in the locker room has changed so significantly.' They have a lot of rookies on their team, they’re very young," she said. "But he’s like, 'I feel like I can’t connect. In the old days you’d come out of practice, you’d shower, and people would be playing cards, people would be interacting. Who knows what they're doing, but they're doing something together.
ADVERTISEMENT

"But now they get out of practice, and meetings during training camp, and they go straight to their phones," Kelly Stafford said.
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford (9) reacts during minicamp at Cal Lutheran University.

Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford (9) reacts during minicamp at Cal Lutheran University.

Kelly Stafford added that her husband's teammates don't view him as one of their own, but look at him as more of a coach.

"They say 'sir' to him and (expletive)," she said. "He's like, 'No, we're on the same level here, we're both playing in this league. Let me get to know you.' He said it's so different and so hard to get to know these guys.

"Nowadays, it's really hard to develop that because all these young kids, they don't care. Or it's not that they don't care, they're so used to going straight to their phones instead of having some fun with some guys in the locker room. It's different. It's kind of sad."

I recall everyone pundit on tv had Saints over last year. I don’t trust this team without Payton there.

Sometimes we just a year early. (Pretty sure I liked them also). I like them even more this year. I dunno how they don’t run away w this crappy division? I think they way better than tb, car, atl.

Look. We ALL Hate The 'I Told You So Guy...' So... Yeah. JUST Sayin...

After Much Huff And Puff Only Locked In On 1 So Far.

DaRaiders OVER 6.5 +110 - 3 Units

With 2 Games Left...

CTG...

Where Members Call It Before The Season Starts...

Covers Ain't Got NUTHIN On Us!

:shake::cheers3::shake:

Back