Vap's Holiday Plays...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I'll Post Em As I Play Em...Can't Believe I'm Jumping On Them Again, But As Bullwinkle Would Say..."This Time For Sure!"

Detroit -3 +106... Road team is 14-3-3 ATS in the last 20 meetings. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pistons have dominated the Magic of late in this series, winning 13 of the last 14 games straight-up on the court, including nine consecutive wins in a row.

Denver +4.5 -116...Since
[/FONT][/FONT]Andrew Bynum Went Down, Lakers Needed OT To Beat SEATTLE?! And Never Lead VS Phoenix. Might Be A Good Spot For Denver Here.

Miami +4 -106...I LOVE Stupid Stats...Like This One! A system that has gone 50-21 ATS for 70% since 1996. Play on dogs that are cold teams failing to cover the spread in 12 or more of the last 15 and is now facing an opponent after having covered 4 or 5 of their last 6 against the spread. Cleveland is in a weak role knowing that they are just 3-11 ATS after covering 2 of their last 3 against the spread this season.

Knicks +8.5 -111... :down2:Lot Of Points For A Home Team To Get. I'll Take It. New York Has Been Playing Better...Little Bit...

Adding Atlanta Over 182 +101...money;Like To Pick And Choose My Atlanta Over Plays...Was Leaning This Way, And Saw T_F On This As Well.

Adding Over In SAS/Cha 183 -106:down2:

Adding Memphis ML -104money;

Adding Warriors -6.5 +110 Second Half:down2:

Add More If I See Em...BOL ALL!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
I don't believe I understand that system for the Heat play. The logic is somewhat dizzying...

GL today, bro!

Lean Over 183...Not Sure Which SA Team Shows Up...Can't Get A Good Feel On The Game. Or On SA For That Matter. :shake:

I don't believe I understand that system for the Heat play. The logic is somewhat dizzying...

GL today, bro!

Its Great Huh?! I Wanna Know The Geeks Who Find/Keep Stats Like This...Almost Like, "Team Is 8-1 On Full Moon Nights, When Mars Is Within 21 Millions Miles Of Said Moon."

:36_11_6:

Adding Atlanta Over 182 +101...Like To Pick And Choose My Atlanta Over Plays...Was Leaning This Way, And Saw T_F On This As Well.

Adding Over In SAS/Cha 183 -106

Think Cha Has A Chance For Upset, And That D, Can Help SAS Shoot Better...

The problem with the stat is that normally teams in Miami's spot are getting much bigger spreads.

Yeah...I Don't Put A WHOLE Bunch Into It...Just Have To Hope They Play Well At Home, And Keep LeBron From Scoring 50...:36_11_6:

Memphis ML -104--- Chicago has lost two straight at FedEx Forum, and is 1-5 in Memphis since the Grizzles franchise moved there before the 2001-02 season.

Back