Vap's Final Thoughts On SB Winner

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Good Morning/Afternoon All.

KC 31 SF 20.

I'm Sure We All Watched It. By The End Of The 3rd. I'd Be Surprised If More Than A Couple Of People Said, "9ers Will Fold In The 4th And KC Will Score 21!"

What I Saw Was A 9er Team That Mailed It In, Had A Cockiness By The End Of The 3rd. If The 9ers Had Kept The Foot On The Pedal, They Win That Game. They Didn't. They Lost.

Raider Fan Since 1977, So You Can Imagine How Much I Dislike Brady And KC. That Being Said, I'm Willing To Put A Wager Down On The Veteran. The Guy Who Yelled At His Teammates For Crying After Winning The NFC. 'You Haven't Won Anything Yet' (Or Something To That Effect) He Will Be More Cool And Calm Than Patrick.

I Think It Will Come Down To The End Of The 4th. No Blowout Here. TB ML

My Lady Is Here. We Will Be Doing Out OWN Props. (Even Or Odd Number Jersey Scores First. Combined Score At The Half, Odd Or Even) At The End Of The Game, Loser Has To Do Whatever The Winner Wants To Do Sexually. I Really Don't See How I Can Lose, Even If I DO! Hahaha.

Have A Good One ALL!

---Vap

Good Morning/Afternoon All.

KC 31 SF 20.

I'm Sure We All Watched It. By The End Of The 3rd. I'd Be Surprised If More Than A Couple Of People Said, "9ers Will Fold In The 4th And KC Will Score 21!"

What I Saw Was A 9er Team That Mailed It In, Had A Cockiness By The End Of The 3rd. If The 9ers Had Kept The Foot On The Pedal, They Win That Game. They Didn't. They Lost.

Raider Fan Since 1977, So You Can Imagine How Much I Dislike Brady And KC. That Being Said, I'm Willing To Put A Wager Down On The Veteran. The Guy Who Yelled At His Teammates For Crying After Winning The NFC. 'You Haven't Won Anything Yet' (Or Something To That Effect) He Will Be More Cool And Calm Than Patrick.

I Think It Will Come Down To The End Of The 4th. No Blowout Here. TB ML

My Lady Is Here. We Will Be Doing Out OWN Props. (Even Or Odd Number Jersey Scores First. Combined Score At The Half, Odd Or Even) At The End Of The Game, Loser Has To Do Whatever The Winner Wants To Do Sexually. I Really Don't See How I Can Lose, Even If I DO! Hahaha.

Have A Good One ALL!

---Vap

Don't forget to add the lick your butthole to the list. After a big greasy smelly shit.

Back