VAP'S DAD (90 On Jan 3rd) GOTY...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Tuesday Night...

Dad: Give Me The Odds...

Vap: Blah Blah Blah...Pitt +10 VS Cleveland.

Dad: Wait...PITT GETS 10?!

Vap: Yes

Dad: Why?!

Vap: Ben Not Playing.

Dad: Didn't He Have Relations With A Girl In Lake Tahoe That She Wasn't Happy About?!

Vap: Yes.

Dad: Who's The Back-Up?!

Vap: Mason Rudolph.

Dad: Who's He?!

Vap: Young Kid. Showed Promise For A Bit When Ben Was Hurt, Than Fizzled Out...

Dad: So A Good Chance To Prove He Belongs And Take Ben's Place?!

Dad: Who They Playing?!

Vap: Cleveland.

Dad: They Just Lost To The JETS!

Dad: O.k. I'm Betting The HOUSE On Pitt +10... Bet It Now Son, Cause It WILL Go Down...This Rudolph Has Something To Prove...That HE WILL Take Ben's Place...

Vap: O.k. Dad. LOCKED IN At 10!

Dad: Good. What Else You Got?!

Vap: CINN + 13. & Jacksonville +14...

Dad: Who They Playing?!

Vap: Baltimore & Indy...

Dad: Well...That Is TOO MANY Points To Give A Rival...Anything Over 10 And 1/2 I'll Take...Baltimore Just Needs To Win And Jacks Have 1st Pick No Matter What, Right?!

Vap: Yes

Dad: Play Of The Day? Pitt...I'll Throw Some On 3 Team Parlay With The Dogs...You See How Many Dogs Have Won Or Covered Lately?!

Vap: Yup! Totally.

***This Is A True Story. Thanks For Making It This Far...I'm Lucky To Still Have My Father Around As I Am A 51 + Year Old Man... How Many At My Age Are Lucky To Have Dad Still Around...***

GL 2 ALL!

@B.A.R. Agree! And Sometimes He Rambles On...(Now You Know Why I Do...) And I Think... "Shit...He Just Keeps Talking An Talking!" Then I Realized On Tuesday, How Fucking LUCKY I AM! That He Is Still Around! I Will Let Him Talk ALL He Wants... Cause When He Is Gone, I'll Miss Him Rambling...

Back