Tenn +3 -110 WINNER

Rams vs 49ers Over 42 -108

Carolina +10 -120

Cleveland +7.5 -120

Teaser Pays 2-1 WINNER

New England/KC under 49
Hou/Pit Over 37.5
Jack/Ten under 43

Getting Tired...Almost 10 P.M. My Time...:36_11_6: And I had too much food and beer...

Gonna throw out some thoughts, and we can talk later over coffee in the morning...:shake:

Jets vs Miami- While a part of me thinks Jets -3 is a gift with Farve, a bigger part of me thinks OVER 36 is the play...

Dallas vs Cleveland...While a part of me sees no way Cleveland covers the 5 line, think both teams will score...OVER 49 is the play...

Jacksonville vs Tenn...While the world seems to like Jacksonville, I feel Tenn D will give em the home Victory in a low scoring game...TENN +3 under 36.5...

Detroit vs Atlanta...While I'm Not Saying Atlanta will make the playoffs, I can't see laying 3 with a road Detroit team...This is my smells fishy line of the week...

Welcome 2008 Season:cheers: Gl 2 All:shake:

Last edited:
BOL Vap, just wondering whether you use any systems to cap the totals in football similar to the way you do for the hoops? :cheers:

Not going to go crazy 1st week...But...

Jets -3 +111 Call me crazy and a square, but I like Farve and Co. here today. I think the Jets D knows Pennington alot more than Miami knows Farve.

Dallas vs Cleveland Over 48.5 +107 Here's the thing...Dallas D will give up points, and surprise, surprise so will Cleve. Light up the score board fellas!

St. Louis +10-120 This game has been flying under my radar. Philly starts the season slow. This game may surprise a lot of us.

BOL ALL!!!:cheers:

Thanks bro!:tiphat:

Teaser Pays 2-1

New England/KC under 49
Hou/Pit Over 37.5
Jack/Ten under 43

:cheers:

Tenn +3 -110 Should be a fun game with these two. Taking the home dog in what should be a knock down drag out fight.

:popcorn:

Rams vs 49ers Over 42 -108 Martz to help 49ers move the ball, Old man Warner to throw the ball...Shoot out in San Fran...

Carolina +10 -120 Too many people hurt in my eyes for SD...Carolina could get pounded, but 10 points is a lot here, and think they hold their own...

Cleveland +7.5 -120 This is part, "The world is on Dallas" and part "Cleveland O will put up points today" (P.S. Seemed like the world was correct bout Philly today though, huh?!)

BOL ALL!!! :cheers:

Back