• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Vap's 3rd Annual OVER/UNDER Reg. NFL Season Win Total Thread 2024! Many Easy Winners Last Two Years. Let's Discuss...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! Vap Is Back At It For Another Year! I'm Undefeated The Last Two Years In This Category And I Don't Look To Lose Any This Season Either!

We Had Some Great Participation Last Year From The CTG Members. (A Couple I Tailed, Winning Both Those As Well)

Will The Raiders Go OVER The Total Like Last Year, (This Year Its Heavily Juiced @ -140 / -160 - 6.5 Wins)

Or Do I Stick Again With The Jets... J E T S... JETS JETS JETS! UNDER 9.5 -105, Since Rogers Is Another Year Older...

Or Maybe We Are Missing Out On Something Like No One Is Looking At...Philly And Dallas Sucking And Redskins Going OVER 7 Wins -105

Wait Until May 15th For The Schedule? OR Pound Our Favorite Lines Now!

If You See Better Odds/Numbers. POST EM!

Let's GO CTG!

:cool:

Chicago to win the division @ +260

Chicago to make the playoffs -125

Easy schedule and made much necessary upgrades.

The ou win total is 8.5 -170 so I’ll pass on the big juice.

So...Off To Reno Next Week, To See How The Lines Vary From Offshore To Legal.

Well, Not The ONLY Reason. I Got Free Room INCLUDING No Resort Fees, So Time For Sports Gambling And Some Video Poker.

Back Soon With Leans And Plays!

So...Off To Reno Next Week, To See How The Lines Vary From Offshore To Legal.

Well, Not The ONLY Reason. I Got Free Room INCLUDING No Resort Fees, So Time For Sports Gambling And Some Video Poker.

Back Soon With Leans And Plays!
Vap SZN

@B.A.R.

None of these are official plays… as of now//. As I have done the last couple years, I threw out my lean, listen to the peanut gallery here, That IS CTG, and go from there… (And some of you may not know me or understand my humor..) and that's okay. But just like No shirt, no shoes and no dice?! Learn it, know it…love it…

Look, (Like Biden Says When Losing His Train Of Thought…) LOOK! I don't like gin and juice, I never liked apple juice, and I don't like juice when it comes to sports betting. I'm looking for that plus sign in front of my wager, and boy do I have a doozy. This is just what I see. I'm sure different books in different places have different numbers and lines.

Dallas OVER 10.5, +170 Intrigues Me…Cause -210 Is Way Too Much Juice!

BTW… Last couple years I've done this I don't look at schedules. you probably could go on any radio station in your local town, and hear guys saying Ökay, let's go over 17 games… They're playing Jacksonville that'll be a win, oh they're playing Dallas that'll be a loss… and they come up with a number. I don't do that shit, because it's a new season, new players,
Etc

Raiders Over 6.5 -125…

(I Saw As High As -160 A Couple Months Ago…) I want to go to a pound town on this. (put aside that I've been a Raider fan since 1977.) Crosby and many others on the defense have been working out all spring (actually back as early as winter time) getting ready for the season. I get it. You're looking at the quarterback, I'm not looking at schedules I'm looking at other things. kind of like Detroit. That team balled out for their coach and I think that's what the Raiders are going to do for theirs. This Ain't 16 Games Anymore, It's 17…What other team had a shitty O But Had An Awesome D?! Lookin At You Trent!

KC UNDER 11.5… EVEN Money… The Curse Of Taylor Swift…

J E T S… JETS JETS JETS!!! UNDER 9.5 +130…

What… You Think ANOTHER YEAR Older, HAS Made Rodgers YOUNGER?!

Many Thoughts On The NFC West… But I'm Thinking RAMS (UNDER 8.5 +115 & NINERS UNDER 11.5 -140)

Seattle OVER 7.5 -140 &&& Arizona OVER 6.5 -180…

These Numbers WAY 2 JUICY For Vap… But Think Oddsmakers Are Spot On Here…

More Later!

My mama told me, you better shop around. welcome back all for the 2024/25 NFL season. let's get to my first over-under play. First OFFICIAL PLAY!

RAIDER$ OVER 6.5 -130

I don't like juice. I don't like apple juice, I don't like prune juice, I don't like Gin and Juice. I don't like juice especially when it comes to sports betting. but this is my top play of the coming season.

As I said above, some people sit there and look at the schedule and say well this could be a win and that could be a loss. I don't look at it that way. I look at other angles. Everyone seems to be all on board with Coach Pierce. You have players that have been training and practicing for months now. Nobody asked them to, they just wanted to.

Now you can talk about which quarterback is going to be behind Center this year, but if I'm looking for seven wins, and some of those wins are coming by the defense. I look at it like #8 "LEADING" His team to the 2000-01 Season SB… Was he the greatest quarterback of all time? Hell, riddle me this Batman…Was he even an OKAY QB?! We all know the answer to that… That team won because of their defense. And The Raiders D got even more badass this offseason. Minshew will be the starter this year, and the Raiders make the playoffs. (+285)

So it shall be written, So it shall be done…

GL with the futures I like that one as well. Chargers always find a way to lose and I agree that D looks formidable.

Vap: "J E T S… JETS JETS JETS!!! UNDER 9.5 +130."

I was at my book, a bunch of tourists from NY come in, wearing Jet's jerseys and doing the chant, J-e-t-s JETS JETS JETS!
They go to my futures board and see I have NYJ at 200-1 or something like that to win the Super bowl.
They shout, "200-1? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!"
They step up to the counter to place their bets and tell my ticket writer, "200-1 IS A STEAL! WE'RE GOING TO CLOBBER YOUSE GUYS!"
I said, "If I had a nickel for every time a bettor came in here and thought he was going to beat us I . . . wait a minute. Come to think of it, I DO have a nickel for every time . . ."

For season win totals I have USC Un 7' +100
It's the switch to the Big Ten that made me pull the trigger on this one.

Not one of the seven teams they beat last year are on this year's schedule.

Three teams they played last year are on this year's schedule. And they lost to all three by DD (Digits Digits.)

Caleb's in Chicago now.

Last year, Lincoln Riley's seven regular season wins came against teams with a combined average of 31 PPG on defense.
The average for the teams he’ll be facing this year is 21.2, a 10-point differential.
Instead of his offense beating up on teams like Stanford (37.7 PPG on defense), Colorado (34.8 PPG), and Nevada (33.4 PPG) they’ll be facing teams like Michigan (10.4 PPG) Penn State (13.5 PPG) and Nebraska (18.3 PPG.)

LY (Last Year) Riley's defense finished the season ranked 121. Out of 133 teams!
Yes, they'll be better this year but only because as John said to Paul, "It can't get much worse."

Aside from their new friends in the Big Ten they also get SEC powerhouse LSU. In game one.

If they lose to the Tigers in their opener (LSU is already a 6' pt Fav, will be 7 or > by game day), I don't see how they get to 8 wins when I review the rest of their schedule.

Good luck with your play this season.

Vap: "J E T S… JETS JETS JETS!!! UNDER 9.5 +130."

I was at my book, a bunch of tourists from NY come in, wearing Jet's jerseys and doing the chant, J-e-t-s JETS JETS JETS!
They go to my futures board and see I have NYJ at 200-1 or something like that to win the Super bowl.
They shout, "200-1? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!"
They step up to the counter to place their bets and tell my ticket writer, "200-1 IS A STEAL! WE'RE GOING TO CLOBBER YOUSE GUYS!"
I said, "If I had a nickel for every time a bettor came in here and thought he was going to beat us I . . . wait a minute. Come to think of it, I DO have a nickel for every time . . ."

For season win totals I have USC Un 7' +100
It's the switch to the Big Ten that made me pull the trigger on this one.

Not one of the seven teams they beat last year are on this year's schedule.

Three teams they played last year are on this year's schedule. And they lost to all three by DD (Digits Digits.)

Caleb's in Chicago now.

Last year, Lincoln Riley's seven regular season wins came against teams with a combined average of 31 PPG on defense.
The average for the teams he’ll be facing this year is 21.2, a 10-point differential.
Instead of his offense beating up on teams like Stanford (37.7 PPG on defense), Colorado (34.8 PPG), and Nevada (33.4 PPG) they’ll be facing teams like Michigan (10.4 PPG) Penn State (13.5 PPG) and Nebraska (18.3 PPG.)

LY (Last Year) Riley's defense finished the season ranked 121. Out of 133 teams!
Yes, they'll be better this year but only because as John said to Paul, "It can't get much worse."

Aside from their new friends in the Big Ten they also get SEC powerhouse LSU. In game one.

If they lose to the Tigers in their opener (LSU is already a 6' pt Fav, will be 7 or > by game day), I don't see how they get to 8 wins when I review the rest of their schedule.

Good luck with your play this season.
Good Stuff @RBD!

Back