Vap's 1st Round Of Playoff Thoughts, Plays, Concerns. Welcome 1, Welcome All...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Texans -2.5 Vs. Buffalo

Not an easy game to forecast. My knee jerk reaction is to take Houston. The number has come down a notch. But I’m a firm believer that DeShaun Watson is one of those guys who elevates his play in big games.
At the same time, you don’t wanna sleep on Buffalo either. One of the more dangerous teams in the AFC. The ultimate sleeper. Josh Allen has been gradually improving. They can get after you defensively. It’s just begging to be a money line winner.
I think I’m gonna go Houston -2.5 and ride with the fellas at home. Watson and Hopkins.
BUT!
What if Watson doesn't elevate his game?! If you believe that, then go with Buff and the Under.

Titans +5 @ New England

The one and done Patriots? It certainly feels that way. It feels like this Patriots squad is sort of like a marathon runner that’s completely out of gas as he approaches the finish line. Struggling to get across. Now they’re coming off a complete choke job at home against Miami, Bostonians are restless, “12” is being questioned...Can NE Win? Sure. But I'll take a Titans +5 team that is coached by Mike Vrabel, a dude who knows everything there is no know about Bill Belichek’s game planning abilities considering he spent years playing for him

Saints -7.5 Vs. Minnesota

Here’s probably the one that bites me in the ass on Wild Card weekend but it wouldn’t be gambling if there was no risk. I’m riding a Saints high right now as they’re at home, they’re a fuckin’ juggernaut offense, especially at home, and if the game was in Minnesota, I’d definitely take the Vikings. Just because I think the Saints are an entirely different animal on the road.

But in Louisiana? I’m not gonna get cute, funny, or fresh with any of you and put all my chips in some Vikings basket where I and hope Dirk Cousins (or whatever his name is) can hang in a shootout with the Saints. Only to watch the Vikings get boat raced, and then I feel like an asshole for believing in him.
A more likely option is the Vikings get steam rolled. 38-24.

Finally,
Eagles (ML) Vs. Seattle

Alright here’s where I am gonna get cute, funny, and fresh with you all. ALL SIGNS are screaming take the Seahawks on the road against Philadelphia. They’re from the NFC West, the NFC east is weak, Carson Wentz is overrated...Fuck the signs...
I’m not buying into it. I think the Eagles are gonna win this thing straight up. I don’t like betting against Russ, but I think they’re gonna get handled in Philadelphia. Give me the Eagles. Seattle is fools gold.

Happy New Year CTG.

Thanks @B.A.R.
Am I The Only One Having 2nd Thoughts About Going Against Brady At Home?!
That Fuckin Guy Does That To A Person After ALL These Years!
Happy New Year Brother!

Back