• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Vap Is Going Off The Rails On These Crazy Plays!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
***PLAY OF THE DAY***

Look. I Was A Colt Fan In College. He Has Shown Me Nothing In The NFL, To Back Him. Side Note...Daniel Jones?! I Like Him...Think He Has A Decent Career Ahead Of Him...Seattle Can Score, But Giants "D" Is Strong. So The Play Is UNDER 47.5...

***GUT CALL PLAY OF THE DAY***

Look. I HATE The 9ers. But If I Can Win/Make Money On Them?! And I Think They Are The Play?! I'll Pound Their ASS! But...Buffalo Is An Overall Better Team. Poor 9ers Worried About Being Away From Family, Home Games In Arizona.....Heard One 49ers Player Crying About Being Away From His Family. Buffalo ML +100

***JUST BECAUSE PLAY OF THE DAY***

Look. I LOVE Da Raiders Since 1979... I Dressed As Cliff Branch And My Friend Dressed As Jim Plunkett One Year For Helloween. (Great Band!) But As A Raider Fan, I Saw Them Come Out And Shit An Egg VS Atlanta (Better Than Their Record, Right?!) They Ain't Great On The Road,10 A.M. Start...Raiders Win...Jets Cover... Take The +8...

***CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!***

Listen...Pitt JUST Played...Washington Still Can Win Division... Pitt Is Tired, Can And WILL Let Up In This Game...Alex Smith Controls The Ball, With His Dink And Dunk Pass Game...+7 And ML Skins...Stone Cold Flips You The Bird If You Think He Is Wrong! Stun Your ASS!!!

***ARE YOU KIDDING ME PLAY?!***

The Aint's Are Favored In Atlanta?! Falcons Riding High As A Kite After Beating Da Raiders?! This Is A Play For Me... Atlanta @ Home...Plus Points An ML...Take Your Pick...Or DO Both! Atlanta Rides High...

Go Ahead And Fight Me On These Winners!

Love To All!

Love Is Hitting Wash And Buffalo ML... Love Is Going 5-1... Love Is Hitting That 4 Team Teaser I Forgot I Made!
:shake:
You crushed it... you and your girl should come up to the swingers party this weekend

You crushed it... you and your girl should come up to the swingers party this weekend
She Said The Women Have To Be At LEAST A 9 Or 10 On The "HOT SCALE"
On A Serious Note...Too Many Diseases Out There...
Do People Bring Notes From The Dr, Show Them Disease Free?!

She Said The Women Have To Be At LEAST A 9 Or 10 On The "HOT SCALE"
On A Serious Note...Too Many Diseases Out There...
Do People Bring Notes From The Dr, Show Them Disease Free?!
It’s a very exclusive group. Everyone is clean. Big time creampies.

Back