Valspar Championship

Round #1 - Push. Both Glover & Tringale had 16 pars and 2 birdies.

Round #2 - Bubba +125 Over C Conners May add 1 more

Tourney bet pending: P Reed Over V Hovland

In a day that sounds absolutely miserable to me betting these two:

patty Reed -130 over Phil and KA
Bubba +170 over Conners Holmes

Mad that I did not take Glover again today. He is -3 on the day thru 6 holes and has not made a bogey in 24 holes.

Round #2: 2-0.

2-0-1 for #1 & #2

Tourney bet: 0-1.
(had Reed over Hovland)
Reed did not make cut. He hit it all over the map and then could not hit the greens. Chipped poorly too. He putted o.k. but his putts were for pars & not birdies

So who wins tomorrow Bones?
It's interesting that the odds on Keegan and Burns are no longer identical eventhough they're still tied. Both were +260 after round two but now Keegan is +200 and Burns +250. I guess they didn't like how Burns finished.

So who wins tomorrow Bones?
It's interesting that the odds on Keegan and Burns are no longer identical eventhough they're still tied. Both were +260 after round two but now Keegan is +200 and Burns +250. I guess they didn't like how Burns finished.
Agree. And, I did really not like how he finished.

My guess, its either Keegan or Homa.

1-1 Round #4

4-2-2 on the week on rounds.

0-1 on tourney bet

On to next. Good win for Sam Burns. Think we will see him a lot more in future

DaddyMcIlhon had Burns at 75/1
Yes sir! Thought he played with a lot of guts today.. and smarts. His decision to lay up on the par 5 was maybe what won it for him. Paired of course with Keegan’s bad decision to shoot for that pin on #13. Dude has a lot of talent and fun to watch. I’ll be rooting for him moving forward for sure.

Back