Valero

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Pretty uninspiring field. All part of the post-Masters lull. No matchups up yet, but looking into one and done. Charley Hoffman is the obvious pick, and I think I'll take him. Won't gain much ground on the field, but likely won't lose any either

List is on my short list. Also considering Si Woo, Billy Horschel, Brendan Steele, Hossler and Ryan Palmer.

Hoffman has gone 40, 1, 11, 11, 3, 13, 2, 13, and 9 in this tournament. Palmer has gone 6, 4, 6 his last 3 times here, but CH's form is a little better. Nobody can ride a hot streak like Horschel, but I'd rather see him get another quality finish before I say he's on a heater. Steele has really good course/tournament history, including a win on this course in 2011.

Hard to bet against Kuchar's consistency, but he's playing for the 5th week in a row and 7th out of 8. He faded on the weekend last week, could see him running out of gas here too.

Thinking about switching my one and done pick to Steele

Play some Rd1 matchups this am :
Walker +115 over Scott
Perez +110 over Chappel
Steele -130 over Sneds
JB Holmes-155 over Lahiri
List -170 over OHair

I may add your Kuch fade angle gps....
you are right... Kuch faded down the stretch and cost me some $ for a top 10 finish.
He and Sneds both last week. So I am fading them both this week. *cough* fuckers (under my breath) watch them get me again

I may add your Kuch fade angle gps....
you are right... Kuch faded down the stretch and cost me some $ for a top 10 finish.
He and Sneds both last week. So I am fading them both this week. *cough* fuckers (under my breath) watch them get me again

Well, Kuchar did fade on the weekend. Unfortunately, not as hard as Hoffman. Perez over Sneds was dead from the get go. Going through a pretty big slump after a good start. Hope to turn it around, not sure I'll get involved in the team event in New Orleans

Back