Valero Texas Open

Keegs +120 > Hoss/Ryder
Rory +110 > Kuch/Day
Kizz +150 > Pan/Poston
McNealy -105 > Westwood/Kraft

Anyone w/Caesars, they're offering one group to bet hole by hole for the most part

Frittelli/Hossler/Snedeker

Have odds on any score under par on 7 for them and I don't see that anyone in the top 30 who has played it today has made anything other than par other than one bogey.

Any player under is +140, no is -170

Did the no for 3*

Another one, gotta put the blinders on and not look at the juice

Frittelli/Hossler/Snedeker Hole 13

under par +270
no under par -350

Most difficult hole on the course today, none of the three have birdied it this week. Worth laying it imo.

No -350 2.5*

Only one I fear birdie from in this group is Sneds, colossal meltdowns by the other two

Hole 15 have NO -260 2.5* and 16 NO -240 1.5*

Be hard to watch if not betting on it

Of course all three are spraying it but Hossler decides to drain the 15 footer on 15 out of nowhere after a double

That one stings

Happy for Spaun. That final group was really hard to watch. Decided to lay low after going 1-3 on the tourney match ups. I just couldn’t get a feel this week.

It’s time for Augusta! Hoping to fire pretty strongly this week if the match ups and prices look good.

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts on next week…

The fade on Bryson was one that was too easy. Obviously after the fact post, but his game is in disarray. Will be interesting who they pair him against next week.

I agree with Bryson. Bulking up and swinging hard may have caught up with him.
Kinda expected it a couple years down the road but if it's already destroying him, he's ridiculously marketable doing the long drive circuit

Might bore the shit out of him but at least it's one consistent shot. He might be in a wheelchair in 5 years.

Is there money in the long drive game? I honestly have no idea…

If Bryson is done, he had a good couple year run. He’s probably amassed enough funds to start figuring out how he can live to be 140.

Is there money in the long drive game? I honestly have no idea…

If Bryson is done, he had a good couple year run. He’s probably amassed enough funds to start figuring out how he can live to be 140.
I don't know either but if they're smart they pull him in and market the hell out of it, seems like an untapped resource and that could be the face they need

Back