Utah...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Rock and roll it out....

Pk 4 units

yes, I lost points not grabbing last nighty...

stick with system and lets go into the break strong...

may add later

i agree bar....even this morning about 10 am eastern the line was still lakers -2.5...however large amounts of money obviously went down on utah...i'm with ya

Good health on this one BAR. I really enjoyed Lakers run so far and won't dare take Utah without Kirilenko against Kobe. Kobe can go here for the record of points in 1 game if he wants. He won't of course, but still, I can see only Harping guarding him for 5 minutes till he is out with 6 fouls. After that, it will be Kobe's show. Unless Utah scores 115 - 120 points, they will should have a hard time winning this one I think...

Will be on this too BAR. You brought this up maybe 3 years ago and i have followed the system since so why change now. the difference this time around is that i played the first end of the back to back as my max 5 unit play and will make this only 2.5 units. BOL

icon7.gif

gl tonight. utar would be much more appetizing if millsapp wasn't playin on two bum knees.

and have you heard anythin on stuckey? is he gonna play tonight?

g/l tonite from a Laker fan, BAR; realize this is a system play, but it's gotta be tough from a mental standpoint to be fading the Lakers with these lines...even last nite was a short line even though they didn't cover.:shake:

g/l tonite from a Laker fan, BAR; realize this is a system play, but it's gotta be tough from a mental standpoint to be fading the Lakers with these lines...even last nite was a short line even though they didn't cover.:shake:

IMO, last night was much more short of a line than tonight.

You may be right...still not sure I want a side other than a few teams (Bos, Clev, SA) that have to beat the Lakers outright to win the bet no matter the spot.

I kind of like it. Though I fully realize betting against LA is like playing with fire.

They go on like a two week road trip, come home for one game, then have to go to Salt Lake City before they get a week off? I have trouble seeing LA's motivation.

They've already finished this stretch strong. Stronger than anybody would have thought. I think as much as anything they've got to be mentally tired.

Gonna keep tailing the best NBA capper on the net. Have to stick with ya in good times and bad. Hope we get this one!

Thanks fellas,

Got stick with the system. What is it? Prolly 95 percent winners last 3 years.

Back