Utah/Washington Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
2 aspects which lead me to Under here - Washington B2B in their last road game of a long, hard Western road trip, off a tough OT game last night, aligned with Utah playing at home off a SU road loss...

Utah

- is 8-2-1 to Under at an avg of 191.8 points playing a home game off a SU road loss, this season. Highest totals in this spot - 204, 202 & 200 pts.

- is 6-3 to Under at an avg of 188.8 points in their last 9 meetings vs Washington. 2 of the 3 Overs occured in Washington, and the sole Over in Utah saw Arenas score 31 pts (game total, 206 pts).

Washington

- is 3-0 to Under at an avg of 185.0 points off an overtime loss, as opposed to 3-2 to Over at an avg of 200.8 points off an overtime win, this season.

- is 4-0 to Under at an avg of 188.2 points in road ATS losses vs Western teams, this season.

- is 5-1 to Under at an avg of 201.6 points off a game that totaled 228+ points, this season. Their sole Over result in this spot came against one of the worst teams in the West, Memphis.

- is 3-1 to Under at an avg of 188.0 points in the final game of their 4 previous road trips this season that were at least 3 games in length. Their only Over came after having played only 1 game over the previous 5 days - here they've played 3 games over the previous 5 days.

- 5 of their 7 SU losses since the ASB have been Under results, the only 2 Overs being home losses.

I think the stats speak for themselves in this one. The spots each team find themselves in fit like jig-saw pieces.

Small bet on Under 211.5 points.

Great numbers Betcrimes and the situational aspect of the game is perfect for a lower scoring game, especially the second half imo.

Butler is OUT and not sure about Daniels who played just 5 minutes yesterday after spraining his wrist and did not return...fatigue could be huge issue here

This is like a defacto bet on the Utah ATS spread for me, except Uath could let Wash hang around by slumping a bit themselves, given they've had so many high scoring games recently (I think of their recent game vs toronto, where each team there was in a similar spot to what applies here).

I am on Utah. They havent lost 2 straight games since 12-28 and 12-29 . Wash is now playings it 5th in 7 days all away with Butler OUT and assuming Daniels is limited if he goes because he couldnt return yesterday. All the Wiz were disappointed they lost that game so a mini hangover happens IMO...just how I see it Utah and Under

i was about to get to that. wizards keep jacking threes. will they hit em like last night?

If you were asking me, after my in-game posts I took care of some things offline. Utah is too interested in this game for whatever reason.

184 with 747 left in 4th. stil have a chance BC. under 28 in 747. i'm praying for ya!

Back